Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

RPG Discussion Thread

+15
SQUIGGLES
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
D-Munny
Packie
Tacoline
Bowen
someguy3657
JT_the_Ninja
Jonny
Tuomey
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Hollyღ
Katls
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:17 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

The doctor shook a fist angrily at the screen: his cameras were scattered across the entire planet. "Those damn ninjas. Perhaps there's a way to have them spayed. Gary!"

A small Squirtle materialised by Jonny's side.

"Is it possible to neutralise ninjas? Preferably with some sort of aerosol?"

"I don't know, sir, it's not something we've ever really-"

"Get to work researching it! We must track down this duo immediately".

((Also, we should probably move this to another thread for organisation's sake.))

27RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

oh ok if u insist.

28RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:56 am

(Can I join you? I'd love to be in there when I've got a little time later! :3)

29RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:08 am

Packie

Packie

(I don't known whether or not I'll join... I'll have to see how I can cope with uni life)

30RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:11 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I'm joined and stuff, still as a (human) hoboninja trainee-wizard.

[A full wizard would be too overpowered]

{BRACKETS}

31RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 am

Jonny

Jonny

((I have no idea if this is a continuation of previous RPs or not. Perhaps this should be a new generation for simplicity's sake))

32RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:04 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

(( let's call it a *double-taps icon* ReBoot! )) []

http://www.jttheninja.com

33RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:27 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Ok, guys, either Jonny or Dewmann should probably be posting next, to keep the story flowing logically.

ZOMGEDIT: Jonny posted. So we kinda need Dewmann to get in there, else it'll look like he runs up to us screaming urgently and then just kinda stands there.
Or perhaps someone new.

34RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:33 am

Jonny

Jonny

At this stage it is revealed Dewmann is a robot and sand has blown into his inner workings. Also, you are all able to conjure tanks from midair somehow!

35RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:37 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Yeah, uh, where'd the tank come from?

Also, in case anyone is worrying about my dude turning the RPG into some kind of "A WIZARD DID IT" festival, it's ok, he's a trainee wizard again - hence why he can't just magic us all back to Earth or the Treehouse or whatever.

36RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 am

Jonny

Jonny

Also, since I am being thwarted at every term don't worry about my wizards solving things. jt is veering dangerously close to godmodding, though. Even Dr Mcninja is fallible.

37RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Tuomey wrote:Yeah, uh, where'd the tank come from?

From me, I figured that, since the squirtles are dealing with a tough ninja and stuff, they'd bring out big weaponry. First thing I thought up was a tank, so there.

38RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:52 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I'll only use super moves to get the plot rolling...having us in a cave wasn't going to get us far; wanted us out of there with you in close pursuit. Even ninjas aren't all-powerful. []

39RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:11 am

Jonny

Jonny

Dude you can freaking breathe in space. You aren't doing much to disprove your hypothesis.

40RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:27 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Well yes, we can breathe in space...but space is a big place, with many more dangers than lack of air. []

41RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

like pirates.

and yes i am planning on getting involved this time... if i can get some good ideas.

42RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:38 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Also, I'm planning to reveal that JT's at his zenith of power early in the RPG, but that may not always be the case as time goes by....

....you must remember this...[]

43RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:58 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

hey...
i'm in the meteor thats gonna hit mars!
yeeaaaahhhhhh!
TO THE EXTREME...

44RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I want to join the roleplay, but I'm afraid my roleplaying days are coming to an end. I just don't have time with school and all ;(

45RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:55 am

Packie

Packie

I'm dropping out of this roleplay, I just can't keep up, sorry...

46RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:28 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I propose a new rule: If it's your turn to post, or if the RP is waiting for your post to move on, and you fail to post within two days, the other members have the right to post your turn for you in the interest of keeping things moving. Only stipulation is that characters cannot be killed in this manner.

All those in favour say aye. []

47RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

aye

oiy, jt. do u mind if i edit the picture u made of my robotaco?

48RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:12 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

aye, but dont worry about me, the only reason I wouldnt advance the plot was if, say, the mafia kidnapped me from my house and kept me in a basement with no computer or anything.

Now if you'll excuse me, there's someone at the door...

49RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Aye

50RPG Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:32 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

@taco: Sure, so long as you don't draw rude doodles all over it. []

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum