Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

RPG Discussion Thread

+15
SQUIGGLES
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
D-Munny
Packie
Tacoline
Bowen
someguy3657
JT_the_Ninja
Jonny
Tuomey
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Hollyღ
Katls
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:57 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Yup, the entire adventure she is having in her wonderland is actually taking place inside that chip that you have, Esbby :3

127RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:12 am

Rare wrote:Yup, the entire adventure she is having in her wonderland is actually taking place inside that chip that you have, Esbby :3

Ooh! If she does that in real life too, she'd be even more fascinating than normal Taco!

128RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:16 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

i do actually do that in real life!
here we are having a conversation and then CLOWNS EVERYWHERE!

129RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:54 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

130RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

WITH FIRE AND CHAINSAWS!

131RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

AND COMFY CHAIR!

132RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:55 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I promise to post today! Also, YELLING!

133RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:43 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

NO NOT THE COMFY CHAIR!
THE COMFYNESS IS TOO EXTREME!

134RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:AND COMFY CHAIR!
oh hey AM, i sent you a pm.
woops, just realized that rare was still signed in on my computer, this is the taco.

135RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

UNTITLED ROLEPLAY DISCUSSION

Who's leading it- Derrick

Genre - Noir/Crime/Potential Romance

Whens it starting - Sometimes after Strike of the Beecat

Connections to previous Roleplays - None

Current Players:

Holly
Sasha
Derrick
Ziggy

Any questions, thoughts or concerns should be posted here or messaged to Derrick.

Last edited by Hollyღ on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

136RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:32 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

aw yeah
antagonist #1 checking in

Skipper, post whatever plot parts you had ready.

137RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Alrighty here's what I got so far.

Outline:

Would we want to start a little bit before the penthouse fire, or should that happen first? Also yeah, feel free to tell me stuff you think should be changed and I will most likely agree with you and change stuff because I'm bad at ideaing.

138RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:24 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

crime? that mean dead bodies which also means autospy which also mean doctors which also mean butss which also mean ME!

139RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:27 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Medic, I'm pretty sure this is going to be a more serious roleplay compared to the other ones.

140RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:07 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

D-Munny wrote:Would we want to start a little bit before the penthouse fire, or should that happen first?
Maybe a tiny little bit? I reckon it would be good to have it build up like one day before the fire so people aren't thrown in afterwards trying to flesh out how the fire's changed their characters' personalities or whatever. But it might be hard to coordinate that without organising it first so maybe not?

D-Munny wrote:hamburger meat
yes

141RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:40 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Hollyღ wrote: serious.

What does this mean?

142RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:56 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Your coroner dude probably shouldn't be all crazy AwesomeVirus, but he most certainly can be eccentric and upbeat. That would add to his character.

Last edited by D-Munny on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

143RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

That sounds good to me! I reckon I wouldn't need much time to get my character set up, maybe a post or two. Exposition can only last for so long until characters start to meet up.

144RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I don't need much composition of my character before the main event either. Having an abundance of detail and explanation before the main event isn't really needed anyway.

I think giving us a day in-game to introduce and build some illustration of our characters is a good idea.

145RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

dew how did you write so many words how are you so prolific i am so jealous
i felt i needed to post more but headache

i wanted to play like we lived in the same apartment complex because i thought it would be an interesting, fun angle but we don't have to do that if you don't want

I didn't want to get deep into my character just yet, I'll probably make up more as it goes along.
constructive critique on my writing style is welcome pleaseeeseeeesee

146RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:14 am

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Have we decided on a posting order? Also, I've thought about Holly's concern that my character may be a Mary Sue, and I've addressed the issue accordingly. By making him kind of pathetic.

147RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:25 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

SQUIGGLES wrote:dew how did you write so many words how are you so prolific i am so jealous
i felt i needed to post more but headache

i wanted to play like we lived in the same apartment complex because i thought it would be an interesting, fun angle but we don't have to do that if you don't want

I didn't want to get deep into my character just yet, I'll probably make up more as it goes along.
constructive critique on my writing style is welcome pleaseeeseeeesee

Don't worry, nobody's intro needs to be as expository as mine. I probably got a little carried away, and could have saved a bit of my dude's background for later. He's coming from that whole first-person detective monologue, so he talks about himself a lot sometimes.

148RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I will be posting my introduction soon, sorry it's late, I've been pretty tired lately~

149RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:30 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Is that everybody then?
Can the "maybe I might join in" people make up their minds soon please

150RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: RPG Discussion Thread Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:27 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

SQUIGGLES wrote:i wanted to play like we lived in the same apartment complex because i thought it would be an interesting, fun angle but we don't have to do that if you don't want

No one's answered this yet?
+1 confirmed for me, boyo.

SQUIGGLES wrote:Is that everybody then?
Can the "maybe I might join in" people make up their minds soon please

Yes
Yes yes
How long do we give people before we assume that's everyone?

Icriex the Hyperbolic wrote:I've thought about Holly's concern that my character may be a Mary Sue, and I've addressed the issue accordingly. By making him kind of pathetic.

RPG Discussion Thread - Page 6 2bHkk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum