Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Esbby's Blog :3

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Esbby's Blog :3 - Page 2 Empty Esbby's Blog :3

Instead of taking up space in the Random Thoughts thread, it might be a wise idea to start up a little blog for things I do!

--Trip to France; 5-part Extravaganza!--

Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Wonderful, wonderful... Essay!

Boring Alert!

Just finished a big essay assignment on Gustav Stresemann's Diplomacy in the Weimar Republic during 1923-1929.
If anybody is interested in History, or Germany, or big, boring things, I'll upload the Essay in three parts down there ;D

Warning! My handwriting isn't brilliant :S

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easter Egg Review!

Happy Easter, everyone!

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Wario Land: The Shake Dimension' Review!

Spoiler:

Average White Bande-Dessinée!

Hello again C: Since there was a lack of Internet (sort of) in Holiday-land, I got to work on a surreal comic that I called 'The Average White Bande-Dessinée'! (see, Average White Band, and Bande-Dessinée make a Portmanteau!) ...
Don't quit your day job, Ess :C
Anyway, I thought that I'd upload the two comics that I made here. I might even make more, if people like them of course C:

Society
Spoiler:

Heavy Weapons Guy
Spoiler:

Leprechaun
Spoiler:

Job
Spoiler:

Beard
Spoiler:

Last edited by SB8 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:17 am; edited 16 times in total

Share this post on: reddit

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:18 am by Guest

Another new issue of the AWBD! This time, it's about Facial Hair and punishing Siblings for practical jokes! C:

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum