Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
Jubedy
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
Tuomey
Tacoline
D-Munny
Bowen
Hollyღ
Tasha the Silly Panda
Travelcube
Katls
JT_the_Ninja
Gorgro
Moltenfield
Ziggles
someguy3657
Icriex the Hyperbolic
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 33]

651TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:30 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

AwesomeMedic wrote:TTBM: Today I feel quite depressed. I don't know why but I feel like doing stuff with my friends but none are available for a long time. We only do stuff together like once every two or three months because etheir some are busy with stuff or they have already planned other things with their other friends (Wich happens 98% of the time). The only way I found to cover that is to be on the computer but my step-father (who hate computer) always get mad when I'm too often on it. I even told him that it's the only thing available for me to do that I like. Whatever I say to him he don't care. He keep saying that he doesn't understand why I can stay 8 hours straight in front of my computer without even doing something else, that it was different in is time. I tell him that's because I love computers and that times and hobbies changes from generations but then he gets mad. That's why I wish I was in my own appartment. I could do whatever I want and invites all the friends I want without getting yelled at.

So yeah I'm depressed. And alone. I wish I had somebody. Like my friends. But no. Humanity still thinks like when I was younger: I am alone because I want it. Wrong. Peoples wants me alone or something. I never chose that kind of life.

I actually kinda feel better by writing this. Thanks guys to be here.

We're always here for you, Stef. And you're 19, you won't have to live with your step-father for too long still, hopefully. And as Taco said, maybe try to find a hobby that you can do with a group of people, in an organised club or something. It's easy to make new friends when you're doing something as a group effort. Also, you're still very welcome to visit us here in Belgium, we'll let you be on the computer as much as you want ;3 (with breaks for waffle-eating).

652TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:15 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

DUDE

STEF

SEND ME SOME MESSAGES AND STUFF

I'M SUPER BORED TOO AND I'M IN QUEBEC WITH YOU

HIT ME UP

WELL MAYBE NOT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE CHRISTMAS

BUT SOON

OK GOOD

653TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Somewhat less dramatic, but it's very frustrating: My cupcakes have never failed on me once, I make them quite often, and the one time I make them for something special like Christmas Dinner, they completely fail. Aaaahhhh I'm in charge of desserts ahhhhh

Luckily Gorgro made our chocolate macarons work, so we have that at least.

654TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Dang... sorry to hear about the cupcakes, glad everything turned out all right.

655TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:12 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALREADY GONE SOMEWHERE LIKE MONTREAL OR SOME SHIT FOR ANOTHER FAIL-CLINIC TEST

656TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:01 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

LOOK, JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO EXPERIMENT ON ME DOESN'T MEAN THE TESTS I DO ACCEPT ARE FAIL

ANYWAYS I DON'T LIVE IN MONTREAL TO DO TESTS ALL THE TIME, GEEZ. SEND ME A MESSAGE NEXT TIME, OK?

657TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

ttbm: when i feel like i have to give a basic anatomy class at work. when i say basic, i mean elementary school, 1st grade stuff, i don't kno what its called in the other parts of the world. introductory school?
anyway. on saturday a customer didn't kno what the claw of a king crab was.........
even if you don't know exactly was a king crab looks like, you know what a claw looks like... right? riiiight?
i swear most ppl don't even kno that these things used to be alive. she asked me if the claw was connected to the leg, like attached at the end... 
NO ITS ATTACHED TO ITS BODY LIKE YOUR ARMS ARE ATTACHED TO YOURS
wtffffffffffff

today there was this dude who swore while one of my co-workers was helping him. he was complaining because the king crab bucket was empty except for a few small things, and he wanted bigger things. he didn't swear at my coworker, he just called what was in the bucket: Shit. i dunno, but i guess i get really annoyed when ppl use swears when they really shouldn't.
its one thing when your with friends or ppl your familiar with and its not an insult, or its a joke or something. but when your in a public place i really look down on it. i guess its also that i didn't think that my coworker deserved his language because she's a nice old lady, she's over 60 but is still a very active person. 
anyway i waited on the dude and he was super picky about the pieces he got when the crab finally got there, to the point where he points out the ones that he wants and no other will do even if they look and weigh exactly the same. i really wanted to tell him that if he swore again then i wasn't going to wait on him and he's have to wait for another person to help him, but i didn't because i doubt anyone would be ok with it.

658TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Yeesh, some of the people you have to help out sound like idiots or complete [insert derogatory term here]. You have my sympathies, about the only thing I can give right now since you live very far away from me.

659TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:51 am

Samiam

Samiam

Customers are dicks around the holidays, or during times between holidays, or just whenever they feel like it. I am convinced it has to do with the culture of "customer is always right" that has built up over the years, companies make promises of special care and upstanding service even when customers do nothing to reciprocate the treatment. yes they are paying customers but that still does not excuse the behavior i have witnessed over the years, the person behind the counter is suppose to help you but that is a person you are talking to you and you should address them as you would have people address you.

of course not all customers are that way, it can seem like it a bunch of times but those are just the ones that really stick with you during work.

660TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:52 am

Samiam

Samiam

TTBM: i have to do a closing shift tonight, even tho we close early it is going to be busy since my store will be open later then everyone else. and a lot of crew have been trying to weasel out of working. at least we will be closed tomorrow.

661TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

most customers are nice actually. but there are a few that stick out and are complete pricks. one thing a i really hate is when a customer barely recognizes my existence. they just point at what they want and say the amount then walk away. i always greet people with "hello, how can i help you?"  and generally i get a polite reply. but like i said there are those that just ignore me because they don't feel like they need to talk to me.

662TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:23 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

TTBM: I might lose my job. I feel bad.

663TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: That's horrible Ziggy! :C []

http://www.jttheninja.com

664TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Wait, back the heck up. What? Why?

665TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Why are yo losing your job ziggy?

Anyways closing chirstmas eve was a generally terrible experience, My boss had suspended and otherwise removed several people from my shift and was not to bothered with the fact it was going to be short,

anyways while we were at our peak of the night a supervisor showed up to see about getting change and ended up helping me for about an hour seeing as the shift was floundering. well she made calls to not only my super, but other supervisors trying to get a hold of my boss and get permission to close my lobby early. well needless to say my boss was at the store less then an hour after the super left to help me close up the store and my god she was pissed at me. she didnt say anything to me that night or anything today either, but apparently she was talking to another manager at my store and implied i had ratted her out. good days at work, good days.

666TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:03 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Guys I didn't get fired! *Happy dance*

I was supposed to work on Christmas Eve (which is outside my availability but WHATEVER I GUESS) and I didn't know and I didn't answer my phone because it was dead and I didn't call in and say I wouldn't be there (see the preceding) which is how you get fired. Luckily my boss's boss did not even care that much but I am still in trouble, but also employed.

667TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Tumblr_lvo8nlaWRA1r6aoq4o1_400

668TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:54 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

YAY WOOHOO! Awesome!

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 DANCING_NINJA

[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

669TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 PFSZ1Sw

670TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:36 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: I went to the dentist today.

Finding out that you have SEVEN cavities and a ton more slowly forming and that it would cost 1200 bucks (if I don't qualify for insurance) to fix it is not fun.

671TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:52 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: didn't think it was possible to puke because of a video but I found one..... If someone wants to see it tell me. WARNING: WORST THAN SEEING SOMEGET SMACKED BY A HAMMER TO THE FACE

672TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:39 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

TTBM: Someone was at the door and when I opened he looked at me and said "Are your parents home?"
I thought I looked older than I am and I'm 18 anyways gosh
Once when I was 13 some guy who knew my sister thought I was in college, not because I was hot, but because I "looked old"
Do I age backwards
What is this

673TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:26 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

"The Curious Case of Tasha the Panda."

674TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:19 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: I just had a fun little car accident. Ended up cracking and scratching my family car's front bumper

Yaaaaaaay

675TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 27 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:15 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

No one was hurt, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next