Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+16
Hollyღ
Ziggles
Samiam
Jonny
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
SQUIGGLES
Tuomey
Bowen
Katls
someguy3657
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
Gorgro
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:27 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

I might have already posted these before but Facebook so I will post anyway.
Spoiler:

852TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Damn it facebook, stop taking away my faith in humanity

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

853TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Even though I'm a Christian, I find Steven Hawking to be an amazing and very intelligent man. Not to mention that his knowledge is quite interesting, even though I don't always share the same ideas.

So, in one word rather than a thousand, those girls are idiots

854TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:10 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Important things can emerge out of seemingly unimportant endeavours. Apparently research into space travel gave us inventions like the MRI. According to Brian Cox, anyway.

855TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:22 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Gorgro wrote:Damn it facebook, stop taking away my faith in humanity

Wait, you had faith?

856TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:20 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Started reading Daniel H. Wilson's Amped on Friday...finished it last night...now I'm back to having to find another book to read... #bookpersonproblems []

http://www.jttheninja.com

857TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I know that feel

858TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:06 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM: Dang webpage I'm trying to make has just denied me permission to enter it.
My own creation has kicked me out of it.
#amature progamer problems

859TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:03 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: Even though I like that site, I really need to stop going on Not Always Right

I always leave from there with a bit less faith in humanity

860TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Katls

Katls

TTBM: Now I know that if there's a term I want to ask my Mum what it means, make sure you remeber where you heard it.
I still don't know where I hear the word "clit," and she won't stop asking me where I hear it from, and I have no clue because I heard it ages ago and the word just poped up into my head and I asked her what it ment.
This is going be interesting, because she doesn't sound like she's going to give up any time soon...
EDIT: I'm just going to use a dictonary for now.

861TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:11 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Clit? As in clitoris? Ain't that a type of flower?

862TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:45 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I thought it was a type of car.

"Drive home a clitoris today and send your wife wild"
Isn't that their slogan?

863TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Taiju

Taiju

Sounds about right.

864TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:17 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

I've heard that women love driving the Clitoris as much as they like driving the Volvo.

865TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I know a girl who took her Volvo in for a cervix with one of those foreign mechanics and when it came back the interior was all torn up.

I was wondering why I kept getting weird ads on my phone every time I visit here, but this is probably why.

866TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Katls

Katls

I wonder why I keep comeing back to this thread, knowing that all of these jokes are here...

867TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:10 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Well to tell you the truth, I personally make jokes about the clitoris because actually discussing it would mean having to go to the Adult Thread, and also, female sexuality is a strange and terrifying thing.

868TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:16 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: I hate the fact that funny, intelligent and amazing cartoons like Invader Zim and Sam and Max: Freelance Police get cancelled after barely a season while retarded, annoying shows like Total Drama Island and Johny Test get a few seasons each and are still running.

Fuck you, networks.
Fuck you, retarded kids who prefer crap shows
Fuck you, meddling parents who ask for a show to end simply because they don't like it
Fuck you, any other reason as to why those brilliant shows had to end prematurely

869TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I don't really mind when shows are cut quickly, if everything they've made so far is good.

Otherwise they end up like Scrubs or Lost or Ruby Gloom or Rugrats or Futurama or The Simpsons or American Dad! or Family Guy or South Park and just fizzle out in the last seasons. That last season of Scrubs

OH

MY

GOSH. Never again.

-

TTBM
Men's Rights Advocacy alarm activate!
From "NOW SIT, INGVAR"
"...because a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women."

What the fuck, guys.
Next thing the Piss Nazis will want to take away my penis altogether so as to preempt my raping of all the women in my life. It's how the ancient Zen proverb goes "let man pee standing up and soon he pee on women".
I can't tell how much is satire and it doesn't cite a source but I'll look for one.

870TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:59 am

Katls

Katls

Dewmann wrote:Well to tell you the truth, I personally make jokes about the clitoris because actually discussing it would mean having to go to the Adult Thread, and also, female sexuality is a strange and terrifying thing.
Well, it was more of a "Oi, this isn't good" post.
How the heck do you explain to your Mum that you don't know where you heard the name of something that's a a part of the female anatomy and not even know that's what it was?
EDIT:...
That is so stupid that I want to string a few people up by their entrails.
Well, I always feel like doing that with all of idoits I know, but more so than usual.

871TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:03 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

If you still need to know I can tell you over PM. :3

872TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:06 am

Katls

Katls

I know what it is because she already told me.

873TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

semicolon wrote:I don't really mind when shows are cut quickly, if everything they've made so far is good.

Otherwise they end up like Scrubs or Lost or Ruby Gloom or Rugrats or Futurama or The Simpsons or American Dad! or Family Guy or South Park and just fizzle out in the last seasons. That last season of Scrubs

OH

MY

GOSH. Never again.

-

TTBM
Men's Rights Advocacy alarm activate!
From "NOW SIT, INGVAR"
"...because a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women."

What the fuck, guys.
Next thing the Piss Nazis will want to take away my penis altogether so as to preempt my raping of all the women in my life. It's how the ancient Zen proverb goes "let man pee standing up and soon he pee on women".
I can't tell how much is satire and it doesn't cite a source but I'll look for one.

Because whenever I pee standing up, I perform the ritual of ripping off my shirt, flexing my muscles, and then shouting "ALL WOMEN ARE SEX OBJECTS TO MY SUPERIOR ORGAN, AS I AM DEWMANN. THE MAN WHO IS SO MANLY THAT THERE ARE TWO 'Ns' AT THE END OF MY NAME."

Because it begins with the masculine-sounding syllable "his," the word "history" has been banned at Stockport College, in Manchester, England. Also banned are the phrases "ladies and gentlemen" (offensive connotations of class), and "slaving over a hot stove (which "minimizes the horror and oppression of the slave trade").

I wanna get all the people who think those are good ideas into one room, and then shout "You can't be so niggardly with the English language!"

Spoiler:

874TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:40 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

That said, I think niggardly does have roots in nigger, etymologically speaking.

875TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 35 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

ALL WOMEN ARE SEX OBJECTS TO MY SUPERIOR ORGAN, AS I AM DEWMANN. THE MAN WHO IS SO MANLY THAT THERE ARE TWO 'Ns' AT THE END OF MY NAME

So that was you I was hearing that one time at Ihop?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum