Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+16
Hollyღ
Ziggles
Samiam
Jonny
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
SQUIGGLES
Tuomey
Bowen
Katls
someguy3657
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
Gorgro
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:30 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I posted this before, but it's appropriate.

"I don't think humans should be treated like this."

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

2TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:12 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM: Girl I've loved for 5 years just looked me in the face and said it's never going to happen. I think I just died inside.

3TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Oh man sorry to hear that. I hope you get emotionally better soon.

4TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Gorgro wrote:TTBM: Girl I've loved for 5 years just looked me in the face and said it's never going to happen. I think I just died inside.

Oh... Oh man.

That really sucks.

5TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: Me and most of my family are pretty sick. Lots of coughing. Runny noses on my part. And my mom twisted her ankle, and she has to walk with crutches. It really sucks, and I wish it could-

Wait.

MEDIC!

Last edited by someguy3657 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

6TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

NOT A GOOD IDEA, MAN! NOT A GOOD IDEA!

7TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Katls

Katls

someguy3657 wrote:TTBM: Me and most of my family is pretty sick. Lots of coughing. Runny noses on my part. And my mom twisted her ankle, and she has to walk with crutches. It really sucks, and I wish it could-

Wait.

MEDIC!
Hmm...
Did that stupid Changeling bring my discarded viral samples to your house?
*swears in French*
THEIR ALL BUCKING USELESS!

8TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:TTBM: Me and most of my family is pretty sick. Lots of coughing. Runny noses on my part. And my mom twisted her ankle, and she has to walk with crutches. It really sucks, and I wish it could-

Wait.

MEDIC!
Hmm...
Did that stupid Changeling bring my discarded viral samples to your house?
*swears in French*
THEIR ALL BUCKING USELESS!

actually you will be more surprised that he has been putting them in my room. Thank god they didn't break. Although I am a little concerned with the tube that he put within my research material. Thanks for the funding by the way.
*gives Katls a vile*
special mutation solution. Temporary, but effective and worth its weight in Galaxies.
*sees another changeling*
If you were talking about that one though...yeah he is bringing it to Someguy's house

9TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Katls

Katls

*rips changling to shreds*
I need to discontinue my lesser changling strain. Their all idots.

10TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Bowen

Bowen

TTBM: People wasting shit I buy. I bought a case of softdrink to share with family and friends, and at least half of them were opened and had only one small sip taken out of them. They were then left overnight and are now warm and flat. And some filled with ants. How hard is it to finish a drink?
I hate wasting money like this....

11TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Ugh I hate that.

Something similar: When people come over to your house, drink a lot of beer, and leave crumpled cans EVERYWHERE.

In the bathroom. And I mean, like, in the bathtub.
On top of the fridge.
In the studio.

Pretty much everywhere except the trash. Which is also filled with beer cans that I cleaned up after the last visit.

12TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Yup. I find food/drink all over the place after anyone has a party.
I have, at times, found packets of biscuits, still half full, in my toilet.
If wasting that many biscuits is not a sin, well, I dunno what is.

13TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Biscits? You mean cookies, right? I mean, that's what you call them over there, right?

And this wasnt even a party! This is when our friend comes over to visit, which was really often, since we lived right down the street from him.

14TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Biscits? You mean cookies, right? I mean, that's what you call them over there, right?

And this wasnt even a party! This is when our friend comes over to visit, which was really often, since we lived right down the street from him.

He's Australian, they're a little Britisher than America.

British english, it's like this.

Cookies:
TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Photo-Cookies-4

Biscuits:
TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Popup_biscuit20fourre

15TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:42 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Pshhhh, don't even bother, Tuomey; Americans can't even get their "jams" and "jellies" right.

16TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:02 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Maaan, that one is tricky to explain.
I keep it easy with Gelatin and Jam.

17TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:38 am

Bowen

Bowen

I wonder why all those words were changed...
I have no problem with American words, (Except cookie. I hate that word. Not sure why.) but I really wonder why they ever existed......

18TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:40 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

someguy3657 wrote:TTBM: Me and most of my family are pretty sick. Lots of coughing. Runny noses on my part. And my mom twisted her ankle, and she has to walk with crutches. It really sucks, and I wish it could-

Wait.

MEDIC!

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!

19TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 am

Katls

Katls

Tuomey wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:Biscits? You mean cookies, right? I mean, that's what you call them over there, right?

He's Australian, they're a little Britisher than America.

British english, it's like this.

Cookies:
TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Photo-Cookies-4

Biscuits:
TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Popup_biscuit20fourre
Wait... 2me posting something other than his disorder/mom/school/doctor/
government in the TTBM thread and it not even being something minor...?

20TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:16 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Bowen wrote:I wonder why all those words were changed...
I have no problem with American words, (Except cookie. I hate that word. Not sure why.) but I really wonder why they ever existed......

Hmm. I imagine it had something to do with the giant body of water between us and Britannia....

That, or we just wanted to be different. (Imperial system, anyone?)

21TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM: I thought to myself, what better way to take my mind off things things than immersing myself in the enormous world of Skyrim, let's play that, shall we?

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Naamlo16

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- 13058911

22TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Go offline. It doesnt bother me with it's bullshit when Im offline.

23TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

wait... you can meet other people on Skyrim in steam?

24TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I dont think so.

25TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

@Zebra, doesn't work, I'll probably have to reinstall the game. God I hate Steam.

@Molten, no, you can't. Steam is just constantly online because that's how it's services work and probably how it sporadically checks if your game is a legal copy. Skyrim is still only a single player game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum