Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread!

+10
Tacoline
Travelcube
Ziggles
Top Hat Zebra
JT_the_Ninja
someguy3657
D-Munny
Jonny
Katls
Hollyღ
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:29 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

And then there were no more pirates. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

77Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

AM, you're supposed to be dead! And filled with ketchup!

Back to the drawing board...

78Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Top Hat Zebra wrote:AM, you're supposed to be dead! And filled with ketchup!

Back to the drawing board...

*start singing* (Skip to 1:10)

79Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Alright, my only possible reply to that is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

80Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

*Starts quoting the entirety of The Holy Grail in an unearthly whisper*

81Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

[I barge into the room]
Me: wrong door.
[barge out of the room]
Me (faintly): ahh here it is.
[loud gun shouts sound)
Alarm: EVACUATE EVACUATE THE NUCLEAR REACTOR IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE EVACUATE EVACUATE
Me: hehehe
[I teleport out of the base into an unknown location (yes even to Ninjas)]

82Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

*As the sun rises over the Treehouse, a foghorn sounds in the distance. As the denizens of the Tree watch, a fleet sails up the river. Past the Great statue of Mario and That... Pokemon thing, Admiral Agato, Flying his black and white striped flag, sails his Battlecruiser Isla del Morte to Bay of Treehouse. The rest of the fleet drops anchor at different places around the Great Tree.*

*On the ship, at the top of the Treehouse, sits a lone, striped figure with a top hat, staring at the comotion below. A strangly coloured feline approches him from behind.*

"Master?"

"Yes, Mr. Snugglemuffins?" The figure says, sadly.

"Admiral Agato sends word. He says he will be able to set up the heavy guns by morning. Until then, it would be easy for anyone to simply... Slip out of the blockade. He asks if you have any further orders."

"Tell him I dont. Send word to 05. Tell them we are running out of time."

"Yes, master."

*As the cat walks away, the striped figure turns back towards the Bay.
He lets out a long sigh...*

83Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

*The nuclear reactor explodes destroying the power source to anything for 5 miles*
Me: hehehe (steps into a dark room.) this will get put to use soon...
*a robot enters in the rooom*
Robot: STOP THIEF!!!
*Moltenfield shoots the robot with his AK-47 destroying the sensors*
Robot: MALFUNCTION MALFUNCTION MAL*bzt* (powers down)
Moltenfield: (holding up his AK-47) now that that nuisance is taken car of...
*Moltenfield approaches the fridge and opens it. Inside were some of the most dangerous specimens in the Universe, but Moltenfield was only interested in one. The Futons*
Moltenfield: I wonder if anyone can still fight these once I am through experimenting on them.
*Moltenfield closes the fridge. Strange noises began to sound inside it. Moltenfield teleports away, with his frozen prize.*

84Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

In this episode Gorgro returns from metal sleepover camp to find someone sold all his stuff to a pawnbroker for drug money. How will he react? Find out tonight on Sausages, Sausages, Sausages: a young man's quest for love!

85Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:50 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I didn't know we'd started filming! Why was I not informed!? I'm the star of this show, damnit!

86Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:11 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Jonny I'm going to need you to audition for a role in this episode
I think you would do very well portraying the role of "Jonny", the handsome train enthusiast

Auditions will be held in my pants

87Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Auditions aren't the only thing being held in your pants!
Ehhhh? Ehhh? Eh.

88Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Treehouse 'Plot Synopsis' Thread! Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

By pants, you're referring to a a giant pant-shaped tent like in Very Mary-Kate, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum