Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
A Sinister Speaker
Moltenfield
Travelcube
Messernacht
Bowen
Packie
Katls
someguy3657
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Ziggles
Tuomey
Gorgro
Samiam
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Sarcasmic wrote:My cat I had since I was 5 died on Friday. Bob was the nicest little cat you'd ever meet. I always said that the only people who didn't like cats were the ones who hadn't spent any time with him. He'd curl up under any blanket, if he could. He thought he was a dog, always following us around, coming when we called him. He was the best. I miss him.

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 UZrk3

Man. That sucks dude. Im sorry.

I still remember when my first dog died. He got so old, that he lost all his teeth. At the time, we were living on a 100acre cattle ranch, and he didnt eat dog food, he just went out and hunted for his food.

He still managed without teeth. It was pretty hilarious. He just smacked the mice with his paw, stunning them, and then swallowed them whole. I dont even think they were dead.

Sigh. He died while I was in the hospitol. He was the only dog I ever cried about losing.

902TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Computers...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

903TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

GOOD GODS!

THERE IS AN INFERNAL BEEPING NOISE COMING FROM SOMEWHERE!!!! I dont know if it's outside, of right next to me!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Turns out it was a smoke detector.

Outside.

In the truck.

904TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Top Hat Zebra wrote:GOOD GODS!

THERE IS AN INFERNAL BEEPING NOISE COMING FROM SOMEWHERE!!!! I dont know if it's outside, of right next to me!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Turns out it was a smoke detector.

Outside.

In the truck.
I was half expecting it to be the Think-Geek annoy-a-tron.
TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 8c52_annoyatron

905TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:52 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: Mood swings getting worse, felt like I was going to have a seizure all morning and my friends seem to think I'm making too much of a fuss.
Bleh.

906TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

TTBM: It really bugs me that people always assume that age=Wisdom.

It's not so much that they automatically assume they dont have to listen to me beause Im young, but what really bothers me is that they hang off every word that an obviously moronic woman says.

907TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:17 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: My dad apparently can't find something important, so as a result, he was throwinga a tantrum, screaming and making messes while looking for it, before leaving, calling my mom and asking her to look for it, and when she said that she had to go to work soon and didn't have time, he apparently said some insulting things to her because she hung up in a huff.

Because this is totally the mature way of handling things. Especially early in the fucking morning when people tend to be sleeping.

908TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Tuomey wrote:TTBM: Mood swings getting worse, felt like I was going to have a seizure all morning and my friends seem to think I'm making too much of a fuss.
Bleh.

I had a seizure.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ /(.□./)︵ (/°□°)/︵ /(.□./)
(╯°□°)-︻┳═一 ----
(╯°□°)╯ ・゜・。・゜゜・。・。。。。o
(╯°□°)╯ ☄
( ゜▽゜)=◯ )`ν゜)
┻━┻︵ ヽ(´ー`)ノ︵ ┻━┻

909TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Did you die?

IS THIS THE GHOST OF TOUMEY?!?!!?!?!?!

(nah, but seriously. That sucks.)

910TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I'm sorry 2Me. *Hugz*
TTBM: My father is very important to me. He is unique in that he understands me better than I do myself, and respects me and my decisions. Him killing himself, as he threatens to do somewhat frequently, would be a disastrous event in my personal development.
Maybe the true reason that would be so terrible is because I feel it would leave me alone rather than just leave him dead. I feel very selfish for that. A lot of his life has gone by with him getting the short end of the stick. He would be better off if he left our family and lived somewhere else, but he hasn't because we need him so goddamn much. Maybe it would be better for him if he were dead. He wouldn't be in such tanjed pain all the time.
I wish I knew him better. He will die early in my lifetime. It is stupid to be sorry that I am his daughter, but I do because there is so many options he's missed out on because of me.
But I am just a kid and a kid needs a father.

911TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Ziggs.... While I dont know you, nor your father, personally, if he would choose any of those things over you, then he doesnt DESERVE you as a daughter.

912TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

He loves me very much. It is kind of depressing.
Who am I shitting, everything is depressing. I have daddy issues, just like every other girl.

913TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:29 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

But not every girl has daddy issues like your's Ziggy. I certainly can't know exactly how it feels to have a suicidal dad, but I do know that my own dad is depressed beyond belief because of his job, and this often leads to him lashing out against mom verbally, and every so often physically.

-empathyhug-

914TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I dont even KNOW my mother.

Not a big deal for me though.

915TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Katls

Katls

TTBM: I might be haveing hallucantions.
And to add on top, nothing seems to be working right in my house.

916TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

What kind of hallucinations?

917TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:36 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Mega sympathy, Ziggy, and I know exactly what that situation's like (except I was 3 at the time). My prayers are with you and your family.

Side note: props for use of the word tanj. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

918TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 am

Katls

Katls

Top Hat Zebra wrote:What kind of hallucinations?
Well, I can't even remeber now. Happened late last night...
Well, I remember a little. Little black specks leaping around. They reminded me of fleas with how quickly and far they where leaping about. For brief moments I might see a small pair of black beatle wings on them. There where upwards of 8 of them. Once or twice I thought I saw them stationary, only to be gone the next.
And SOMEONE's pic didn't help matters any... leapt out of my skin with every sound that I heard in the house.

919TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Hahahahaha

920TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

*bops around head so hat falls off* Don't laugh! I imagine hallucinations can be pretty damn scary.

921TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

*Bends over provocatively to pick up hat*

I wasnt laughing at the hallucinations! I was laughing at his terror of my picture.

Which, by the way, was terrifying.

*Brushes off hat. Puts it back on*

922TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:25 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Ha, thanks y'all.
TTBM: It's cold and wet and I'm sick as a dog. Next week there is a lot of stressful things happening.
Aw yeh. Let's do this.

923TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

GASP!

SHE SAID "Y'all"!!!!!

924TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I'm a Texan. I'm allowed. My freakin' French teacher says y'all sometimes. I didn't for many years and then gave in. Sam says y'all sometimes.

925TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 37 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I wasnt makin fun. I talk like A Southerner sometimes too.

TTBM: Well damn. Not a single pony at the mall. What the hell, Hawaii? Keep up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum