Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literature for excited Thespians & wise/all-knowing people!

+15
Gorgro
Moltenfield
Top Hat Zebra
JT_the_Ninja
someguy3657
Tuomey
Travelcube
D-Munny
Angua
Jonny
Messernacht
Hollyღ
Dog Breath
Tacoline
Katls
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

someguy3657

someguy3657

The murder story without a death

Written by yours truly.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

>>Without a Death
>>Angst
>>Pokemon

Lolwat

someguy3657

someguy3657

I don't know lol

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Okay lol

someguy3657

someguy3657

Alright good

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Pretty awesome lol

someguy3657

someguy3657

Indeed lol

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Write more lawls

someguy3657

someguy3657

Alright I will lulz

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Okay good :3

someguy3657

someguy3657

Good then

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Indeed!

D-Munny

D-Munny

OK THEN NOW THAT THAT IS OUT OF THE WAY *Traumatized gasping*

Gosh darn it...now I need to find a way to cintinue my Fallout: New Vegas story. And I need to hurry before another DLC comes out and makes something canon that makes my story make no sense story wise.

Last edited by Dewmann on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

someguy3657

someguy3657

We're spamming!

EDIT: darn it, Dewmann, you broke our combo

D-Munny

D-Munny

LOONG addition, perhaps to make up for what I could have posted in nearly two months.

It's gonna get pretty graphic, so this is just a heads up.

Spoiler:

Katls

Katls

Well, I have a new Pokemon fanfic to post, I hope it will last longer then my other storys.
WARNING: the prologue is very grafic and I will warn you guys when other posts are as well.
The Solona Region
Spoiler:

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

So I'm writing this thing

Prologue

Part one

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Feedback please?
Incentive to read: It has the phrase "Look at all the fucks I don't give! They are literally falling from the sky!"

After finishing a book about an ex-army wandering Tough Guy called Jack Reacher (Men want to be him, Women want to be with him!) about a week ago, I've since had a developing idea of a story - It is Pony-based, and I've been having a good time imagining they story from beginning to conclusion, and how it draws out (with all the twists and such!). The week passed, and I've got a pretty solid idea! C: So for both amusement, and something to try and commit to, I think I'll give the story a go!
(I'll rate it 'PG'. For Mild Fantasy Violence, and a Silly sense of Humour (in parts :3).

Episodes from Ponyville: Avia

A dark, grey cloud loomed over Ponyville. It was that miserable cloud that always makes any old building look haunted, and any new building look old. Sadly, however, the grey cloud was fitting for the miserable situation in which most of the residents of Ponyville had found themselves.
Unlike surrounding territories, Ponyville's weather was regulated by an assemblage of Pegasus Ponies. Unlike the Earth or Unicorn ponies with which they usually lived with in Ponyville, they had a set of wings on their backs, which allowed them the power of flight. With such an enviable tool at their disposal, came a great responsibility. And that responsibility was found in the Sky.
The Pegasus Ponies adhered to a schedule of creating, moving, and disposing of different types of cloud, so as to bring the Weather to the town, correctly according to the changes in Season. The clouds were cleared to allow the sun to beam on the fields, for a dedicated group of Earth Ponies to bring in an Autumn Harvest - just as they were brought in to snow upon the ground to mark the end of their working season a few months later (of course, this was work alongside the frolicking in the temperate, Summer waters, and the cold, snowy Winter). It was a critical cycle that allowed the town to sustain itself in many ways. However, like many things in life, it was another necessity that was taken for granted.
Many residents simply didn't recognise the importance of the Pegasus' work. For many generations, there was no quarreling about it; In their early years, everybody in the town accepts that they have a role to fulfill, whether they be a Pegasus, a Unicorn, or an Earth Pony. Until the current week, it was all done in good faith, and all lived (relatively) harmoniously.
Sadly, however, discord had developed between the Pegasus Ponies, and the Earth-bound Earth and Unicorn Ponies: For several reasons, the Pegasus Ponies staged a mutiny from their Airbourne duties. So sudden it was, that it was impossible to see it coming. As the week progressed, Ponies began to worry, and many developed theories as to why the Pegasus ponies that they had always been friends with had suddenly become angered with them:
Some said that they were fed up with being bossed around by the Town Hall, who didn't appreciate the dangerous work that they carried out.
Others spread rumour that some of the Pegasus Ponies were told to leave Ponyville by a mythical winged deity, who promised them a fairer life in their home-world of Cloudsdale, high in the clouds above the town.
Of course, skeptics dismissed the latter as folklore - But for whatever reason it be, whether petty or significant, the clouds above Ponyville remained grey and motionless. And the town was devoid of but a few Pegasus ponies - For the majority had taken leave in the clouds.
But two of these remaining Ponies, defiant as they were, were to be found in a house which was carved magnificently from a giant tree, on the outskirts of the town. They were gathered, along with four others - two Earth, and two Unicorn - discussing what they, as a loyal group of friends, could do together, to bring harmony back once more. The quicker the better, as Summer was looking set to be the worst that it had been in decades.

One mile away, under a Sunny sky just to the west of Ponyville, a Grey Pony sought his way to the shadowed, miserable town. The cloud acting as his Compass Star. The Doc had set off for Ponyville the previous day.

(After editing, I've just realised that writing this back-story was a lot harder than I expected! :C But subsequent parts will be better - I know it! :3 )

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Oh Esbiate I love it! Bon travail!

((Thank you :3 ))

Inside the magnificent Oak Tree, a discussion was being held between six Ponies.
"Well we can't just take everyone back down from Cloudsdale! For one, two-thirds of us can't fly." The purple Unicorn said to a blue Pegasus.
"Number two." An orange Earth Pony added. "Didn't y'all see how they just left? Lickety-split! We ain't got no right draggin' all them Ponies back when we don't know nothin' about it."
"Yeah, but we can't have a huge cloud over Ponyville! Just 'cause some Ponies are too lazy to clean up that nasty thing!" The blue Pegasus said, gesturing at the cloud like it was something grotesque. She even stuck out her tongue to emphasise her frustration.
"Well the thing does look simply ghastly, and I haven't got any sun on me in a week! The nearest tanning beds are in Canterlot, and that's miles away!" A white Unicorn complained.
"Rarity, you've gotta stop thinking 'bout your hair, hon. We've got ourselves a whole mess o' trouble." The orange Pony said over her gasping.
"Well, Applejack, you should take time to actually look at your mane. Have you seen it; it's tragic!" The white Unicorn called Rarity said back, slightly offended.
"Guys!" The purple Pony yelled over them. Applejack and Rarity looked at her. "There's no time for us to argue! We've got to think of a plan to get the Pegasus ponies talking with the Town Hall again. Otherwise, they'll just make it Storm all the time!"
She raised on her hind legs and waved her front legs to express the seriousness of the matter.
Everybody stayed silent for a moment.
"Well that would just be gruesome." Rarity said in an undertone.
"No doubtin' that." Applejack added.
"Dash." Applejack called to the blue Pegasus. "Do you know were Scootaloo, Sweetie-belle and Applebloom are?"
"In Twilight's room." Rainbow Dash replied. "Scootaloo listened to me." She said proudly. "She thinks I'm the best! Which I sorta am." She added, grinning widely.
"Well, at least she didn't fly off like the others. She seemed to have more sense in her. Didja notice how everyone was completely ignorin' us when we called after 'em?" Applejack asked the purple Pony.
"Oh, I don't know what to think." She said in a defeated tone. "The Princess will be horrified when she finds out!" She gasped at her own words. "This isn't friendship at all! This is madness!" She started rushing about the room, panicking. "She'll tie this whole thing to me, and she'll pull me out of Ponyville!"
She started hyperventilating.
"Hold your horses there, Twilight." Applejack said, placing a hoof in her mouth to stop her exhaling momentarily. "You worry too much about the Princess. She won't tie this down to you. You had nothin' to do with this whole darn thing!"
She pulled her hoof out of Twilight's mouth, and Twilight exhaled slowly.
"Yeah." She said, doubtingly. "Maybe you're right. But she'll still have me to talk to, seeing as I'm her go-to Pony on Friendship."
"Well we'll cross that bridge when it comes to it, darling." Rarity said, encouragingly putting one hoof over her shoulder.
"Yeah! Besides, you seen me bustin' my flank trying to move that thing? It's huge! So dense!" she said, pushing her two front legs together into a ball. As if she was hoof-wrestling herself.
"We've all tried to do somethin' about it." Applejack nodded at her. No Pegasus nor Unicorn nor land Pony can make that thing budge. We're gonna need all them sky-Ponies back to move it."
Suddenly, a wrapping was heard on the door, and a pink Pony who hadn't said a word for the whole conversation piped up:
"Hey Twilight, we've got a visitor!"
The gathering of Ponies turned about to face the door. It opened, and across the threshold stepped the Doc.

The pink Pony gasped.
"Stay... cool... Pinkie!" She said to herself in a fluster, bouncing excitedly on the tips of her hooves.

Tacoline

Tacoline

Cute Sparkly Hobo Wizard wrote:So I'm writing this thing

Prologue

Part one
links dont work 2me

Katls

Katls

I'm almost finnished with chapter one, but schools standing in the way, much to my frustration. Off to homework!

The pink Pony who greeted the Doc at the door was bouncing up and down semi-madly. Everybody was looking between her and the grey Pony who took a step inside the house.
Twilight walked up to the door, ignoring Pinkie Pie.
"Hi there, have we met?" She asked politely.
"Of course we've met! Well, not formally of course, but I know him!" Pinkie chirped, jumping between Twilight and Pinkie.
"We have?" Twilight asked her.
"Of course we have!" She said. Doc noted that she spoke very quickly. She seemed very excitable. "Don't you know who you're talking to?!"
"No, Pinkie, we don't." Applejack said, with a pretty exasperated look. "Poor guy hasn't even had a chance to name himself."
Doc smiled slyly. The orange Pony was down to Earth, he thought. He was just about to say "Doc." When Pinkie interrupted him.
"Ugh! Hello?! Cloudsdale? Five weeks ago?"
"Uh, Pinkie? We have no idea what you're talking about." said Rainbow Dash.
Pinkie Pie sighed a put a hoof to her face in frustration. She walked over to Twilight's work-desk and rummaged through a stack of magazines before pulling one thin issue from the pile.
"What have you got there, Pinkie Pie?" Rarity asked her. But Pinkie didn't answer, but instead took her place next to Doc and held up the magazine to the other ponies facing her.
"Teen Heartthrob Magazine" Applejack read aloud. Pinkie Pie, saying nothing, pointed to the bottom left corner of the magazine cover.
Doc looked around at the magazine. To his surprise, he saw a picture of himself along with three other ponies.
I see where she's going with this. Doc thought.
"Well would you look a' that?" Applejack said, quite surprised. "No mistakin' him."
"Hey, we saw him in concert in Cloudsdale!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.
"In all honesty, I didn't expect to find myself on the cover of 'Teen Heartthrob Magazine" Doc said.
"No way!" Pinkie Pie shouted, making all the other ponies recoil slightly. "You're ranked 47th hunkiest Colt!"
Is this what all girly periodicals contained? the Doc thought. But he decided that if he wanted to mark his presence, he best do it sooner, rather than later.
"Yes, I am the Doc." he said. "Bass Player for the Foal Fighters. Played Cloudsdale some five-weeks prior to this one."
It was silent for a moment, but everybody smiled politely. It was a little awkward. Twilight decided to walk up to him.
"Well it's a pleasure having you here. Now that you mention it, I do remember coming to see that show."
She's polite and articulate the Doc thought. Definitely a leader, if these ponies have one
"Yeah!" Rainbow Dash said. "Hey, what are you doing now?" She asked. "I mean; you aren't doing normal band stuff, right?"
The Doc nodded once.
"Nah. We've been on hiatus for the past couple of weeks. In fact, Cloudsdale was the last concert that we played. We agreed last year that we would end that tour and pursue our own goals for a bit. Nothing substantial. No break-up."
Pinkie Pie smiled.
"Yup! And now it's good that you're here, because this week has been soooooo bad! I mean, worse than that time when Rarity lost her shoes - We didn't hear the end of that for ages!" She exclaimed.
"Pinkamena!" Rarity exclaimed, blushing.
Doc observed the expression on her face. Only a true lady would be able to tell him through expression that she didn't want to hear that kind of story ever again.
"Well, yes." Twilight said, re-railing the conversation. "We've had a bit of a problem in Ponyville recently."
"I know." The Doc said. "Pegasus ponies are all leaving for a multitude of less-than-plausible reasons, and now you've got a storm cloud above you."
They all looked shocked.
"Wow, how did you know that?" Rainbow Dash asked him.
"Papers." Doc replied. "What happens in Ponyville doesn't necessarily stay in Ponyville."
Applejack and Rainbow Dash laughed, and the two Unicorns nodded in agreement.
"Well, yeah." Applejack said, still grinning. "T'ain't. a pretty sight."
"Listen." The Doc said. He was in his let's get down to business type-mood after making the others feel a bit more comfortable. "The Pegasus' can serve up a storm all they like. But I don't believe why they left has anything to do with unfairness, or danger in the sky. It's going to be something a little more significant if it can draw out a whole herd of sky-ponies."
"Well, Doc." Rarity asked him. "Why do you think that they left." She stressed the 'you' as if toughly questioning him.
"That, my lady." He said, nodding courteously. "Is something we'll have to find out." Rarity was taken aback, but in a pleasant, flattered way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum