Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
Jubedy
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
Tuomey
Tacoline
D-Munny
Bowen
Hollyღ
Tasha the Silly Panda
Travelcube
Katls
JT_the_Ninja
Gorgro
Moltenfield
Ziggles
someguy3657
Icriex the Hyperbolic
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 33]

776TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:11 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS WHY THE BLUE?!

777TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:54 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

WELL I QUITE LIKE THE BLUE

WHAT OTHER COLOR DO YOU WANT

778TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TREE?

I LIKED THE TREE.

BRING BACK THE TREE.

#THETREE2015

779TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You mean you don't see the tree? I guess you need to have a Treehouse Premium account...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

780TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Pffft. That's so old-fashioned!

It's all Free-to-browse nowadays!

With microtransactions for unlocking individual posts!

781TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:49 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You're what's killing the Internet....[]

782TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:00 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

GO BACK TO RADIO SHACK, OLD MAN.

783TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:26 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: I paid

$113

for this psych textbook

now, overpriced textbooks are a staple of the American Education System, so I was almost willing to let this slide

but

it's not a hardcover

it's a paperback

and there's no binding for the cover and pages

as in, it does not come bound

not even stapled

all the pages and the front and back cover are their own looseleaf sheets that I must fasten together myself

all I got are just holes for them to be put in one of my binders, assuming they fit

listen here children

I don't wanna sound like an entitled millennial or whatever

but

I like it when I can pay for a book that is already in book form

is that too much to ask?

one hundred thirteen dollars

I could have gotten an already in-book-form book for less than half that if I looked around online

and still had money for like

5 pizzas

maybe more

and a soda

let this be a lesson children

buy your shit online

That is money I will never get to spend on pizza now

and that's a tragedy

UPDATE:

just noticed

on the front cover

it says "BUDGET BOOKS"

"LOOSELEAF=LE$$"

BUDGET

$113

LE$$

budget

textbook

as in, for college kids

$113

college kid budget

community college at that

whoever thought of that

you funny

I kill you last

784TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:59 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

That is some amazing slam poetry, Dew...[]

785TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:08 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Geez, that's ridiculous Dew. The most expensive book I've had to buy is $85, also paperback but it has nice glossy pages with illustrations and examples and everything.
Maybe if you keep it in good shape you can at least resell it to a new student next year?

786TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:21 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

In an era where most of the knowledge of our entire species is available for free, for anyone who is able to access the internet, I have definite ethical issues with selling school textbooks for $113. Even if they were complete.

787TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:45 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

The fuck is a book?

788TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

It's like this thing where you chop down a tree and then write on it's corpse using a squid's bodily fluids.

It's pretty metal.

789TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

You forgot the, sometimes, animal skin for the cover.

790TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:44 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Dew why would you ever buy a book?

Especially a schoolbook

I could probably find you a copy of the whole thing online if I had the name of the book

And then all you would've had to do was print it.

It would've cost you, like, 5-10 dollars to print

And that's if you print it at the public library

791TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:40 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

I thought I needed it, and was all "man, probably only gonna be $50, tops" but then the charge came up and I panicked and handed the guy my debit card, because I didn't want to be the asshole in the bookstore being all "uhh I can't pay for this I'm just gonna walk away now"

I guess what I'm saying is, this is mostly a symptom of a larger problem of mine. But that's neither here nor there.

792TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:43 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

"Oh, shoot, I forgot my wallet in the other room. Give me a second"

And then leave and never come back. Ever.

793TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

"LIBRARIAN. THERE IS A FLY IN MY BOOK. I DEMAND A REFUND."

794TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:05 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

"This book is like ebola"
"Why?"
"I'm not gonna get it. *put the book down and moonwalk out*"

795TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:53 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Minus. Five. Degrees. Fahrenheit...I hate winter. []

796TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:29 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: So, we get a call at 3:30 in the morning from my brother. He says he's not drunk, but the cop he's with is inclined to disagree. Luckily, the cop is a nice guy, and there's no DUI, since my brother didn't leave the parking lot.
so dad and I go out  to get him and his car, and I drive his friends back home. They provide lighthearted chat, with such remarks as a jovial "You're gonna get fucking REAMED by your dad!" and "Do you know how lucky you are dude? Dude, dude, do you know how lucky you are" and "He's blacked out dude" and"Dude, do you know how LUCKY you are?"

So I get his friends home, and then he and I head home, where dad already is.
My brother goes upstairs to our room, and I go upstairs about a minute later. I hear the blinds crashing about, and I assume it's him being angry and messing shit up.

Nope

He jumped out the window.

to the concrete patio below.

headfirst, it would seem.

had I been a couple seconds quicker I could have wrestled him back in before he got the chance to do so

but c'est la vie, que sera sera, fucking whoops we all make fucking mistakes right?

doesn't seem all that serious

not that we knew at first

he's in the hospital now

I'd like a hug

but right now I'm going back to bed

797TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:18 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

well... shit... damn that's heavy. How bad is it for you guys?

798TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:00 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Minor skull fracture. Nothing to be overly concerned about.
Aside from it being received from a drunken impromptu suicide attempt
We're all holding up alright. There's just a heavy air of emotional uncomfort around everyone right now.
but it will be alright.

799TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:30 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Man Dew, all my thoughts and prayers with you and your family...[]

800TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 32 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:30 am

Packie

Packie

Indeed, I hope everything will work out well for you and your family

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next