Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
Jubedy
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
Tuomey
Tacoline
D-Munny
Bowen
Hollyღ
Tasha the Silly Panda
Travelcube
Katls
JT_the_Ninja
Gorgro
Moltenfield
Ziggles
someguy3657
Icriex the Hyperbolic
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 33]

751TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:25 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Who the fuck neg rep that?

Sometime I should not bother....

752TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:52 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: You know when you Watch an anime then when you see the awesome ending with lots of space in the story and stuff for a season 2, you then learn that the series is actually over and that it won't continue.

FUCK.
I HATE THAT.
TOKYO RAVEN WAS FUCKING AWESOME.

753TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

AwesomeMedic wrote:TTBM: You know when you Watch an anime then when you see the awesome ending with lots of space in the story and stuff for a season 2, you then learn that the series is actually over and that it won't continue.

FUCK.
I HATE THAT.
TOKYO RAVEN WAS FUCKING AWESOME.
wait... tokyo ravens isn't continuing? WTF
BUT HE JUST GOT HER BACK

754TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:04 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Well the manga is continuing. But for the show it's gonna be in a long time....

755TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:16 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Speaking of which, does anyone know how High School of the dead season 2 is doing?

756TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

*puts down high school of the dead on list of anime's that i should watch*

757TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:00 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

*do the same*

758TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:48 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM: I'm lonely. I want to hug someone and never let go. So I don't have to be alone again.

I wish we all lived close by.

I'm really sad.

I need friends who are there for me. (you don't count Chuck. you a bro)

so yeah.

shit.

759TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:50 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I know that feel

760TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:12 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

....okay, Quebec trip cancelled for safety reasons...

(j/k Stef I know that feel bro)

[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

761TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:25 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

TTBM: If I ever had a choice on how I would wake up, asthma attack would not be on my list, but apparently that's how I am going to wake up.

Spent a few minutes looking for the inhaler, don't know what the results of taking are yet. Oxygen levels are low (to give you an idea, most people around my altitude level have an oxygen level around 97-98, mine was hovering around 95, and this was after the inhaler) So now I am going to be keeping a close and more paranoid watch over my health today sense I have been in the hospital as a result of asthma before.

762TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:44 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

be careful molt and take care
i think i just repeated myself, but that just means you have to be even more careful.

763TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Well the good news is that it is getting back under control. Took a few puffs of an inhaler though, still may need it.

764TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

TTBM: A band trip got home later than expected. We left on Friday around 12:00 P.M., we got home on saturday at 12:30 A.M..

765TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Moltenfield wrote:TTBM: A band trip got home later than expected. We left on Friday around 12:00 P.M., we got home on saturday at 12:30 A.M..
damn thats scary

766TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

TTBM: I am sick and it started off with small fever and asthma attack.

767TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:21 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

oh no! please rest and drink many liquids!
i heard that was good for sick fleshy creatures.

768TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

TTBM:
*Have early class
*Miss preferred train
*Take next one, making you a little late
*Run to class, get there all out of breath
*Arrive only 5 minutes late, only to hear, "oh, professor didn't come, she didn't think it was necessary to tell everyone"

My next class isn't for another 3 hours but I don't want to go all the way home again :<

769TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:29 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Jeeze, sry to hear that, it sucks when something like that happens.

770TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:54 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: So a couple Fridays ago, I went with a couple other masters up to Flint, MI for a two-day karate seminar. We stayed at a hotel, and since I was the third person in a two-person room, guess who got to sleep on two chairs put together the first night? This ninja.

So I woke up the next morning with my neck stiff and sore. I figured I'd pinched a nerve again, but I pushed through it. I was able to switch out for a bed the second night, but didn't help much. It also didn't help that on the second day of the seminar, which was for testing/recertification, I got to be one of the three people on my hands and knees for an older gentleman to jump over for a flying side kick board break. At tests, you get two tries per break. And both times, he landed square on my back/neck. Didn't hurt after I got up and brushed it off, so I pushed through the rest of the day, and even went back to regular karate class the following Wednesday. (In between, on the Monday after I got back, I got a molar pulled, but that was easy and more of a relief than anything).

By that Friday, I was in constant pain in any and all positions. I went to the chiropractor that night and the following Saturday morning, but it didn't really help. I was alternating ice and heat on my back and shoulder, but that only dulled the pain a bit (in fact, the heat probably worked against me, as heat increases blood flow which increases inflammation). Not only was my neck/back constantly feeling like it was being stabbed, but the pain was travelling down all the nerves in my right shoulder and arm, making all the muscles spasm and causing it to feel like I'd dipped my arm in hot lead.

So I called off work the following Monday and went to the doctor. Came away with a prescription for Mobic (an NSAID pain-killer) and Flexeril (for the muscle spasms). Neither took away the pain, so I got the okay to double the dose of Flexeril and to use the Norco (aka hydrocodone) I'd been prescribed after the tooth extraction. Didn't help either. So I took off Tuesday and saw another doctor (at the same clinic), explaining that none of the meds were stopping the pain at all, and the pain was actually increasing. So I got a prescription for Percocet (aka oxycodone) and an appointment to get x-rays to make sure there was nothing wrong with my actual spine/shoulder. There wasn't, and although the percocet didn't help all that much, it helped a bit (taking two of them, three times a day).

So I went back to work that Wednesday. Big. Mistake. And by the end of the day, I knew it. Couldn't even think because of the constant pain, which wasn't helped by all the typing I do.

So I was home again on Thursday and Friday, still needing to take all the meds and unable really to do anything but watch TV. In addition, the tips of some of my fingers started to go a bit numb.

Saturday and Sunday passed much the same, except the pain subsided and I was eventually able to work off the meds. So I've been able to work all week, just making sure to take it easy on my right arm (fortunately I'm a lefty). There's still pain in my neck and shoulder (we're pretty certain the pinched nerve is in my shoulder), and occasionally in my right arm...and my entire right index finger (and some of the hand around it) has been numb since Sunday...but I'm off the meds at least.

...so yeah...been a fun couple of weeks...[]

771TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:02 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

All I can say is "ouch" because I have no idea how this feels, but I can genuinely say that I hope you get better soon, as I have heard Ninjas do not function well in intense pain.

772TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:01 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Ninjas function well when *causing* intense pain, but not when experiencing it. []

773TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

It's kind of sad to be back here.

I mean, it's great to be back too, because I've missed seeing how zany and awesome this place was. (Although the baby blue theme is killing me. Please FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING WHY IS THIS PLACE BABY BLUE!?)

But that's kinda the thing that makes it sad, too, because there is an emphasis on the was.

This must be what it is like to be old. I mean, really old, where a few of your friends have died, but you and the rest of your group are still clinging on to a world that has changed and moved on, while you're still residing in the house that you've always lived in, filled with memories and pictures of lost friends and family, long gone, or they've moved away and you only see them briefly and sometimes don't even say "Hello!" anymore.

Im sure to anyone else this would be weird, but I know just about everyone else still here will understand when I say this is probably the most emotional I've been in... A really long time. Nostalgic and happy and laughing and tears-in-my-eyes sad, glad to see old friends and missing old friends, all at once. Like coming home after you've been away for a long time, only to find everything exactly the same, but different too, a few rooms we never go into anymore, a few empty seats at the dinner table. And some mad man repainted the whole house GODDAMNED BABY BLUE BECAUSE THEY HATED EYES.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be back, and this time I do hope to stick around. All you guys are still just as awesome as you've always been. It's just that, a lot of other awesome people aren't here anymore. And that's sad.

774TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

yeah, ppl grow. they got stuff to do and sometimes ppl grow apart. i do hope that we stay together in some way shape or form however.

775TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 31 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:23 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Well, I'm not leaving this place.

I don't give a fuck if no one else comes after a while.

You guys are the most awesome people I've met online.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next