Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+16
Hollyღ
Ziggles
Samiam
Jonny
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
SQUIGGLES
Tuomey
Bowen
Katls
someguy3657
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
Gorgro
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Dewmann wrote:"If that were my child on my porch, I would have shot and killed those two worthless POS's right there. This nation is becoming more and more dangerous with black youths attacking white kids, but the media is largely ignoring it. If the races were reversed here and two white punks lit up a black kid and saying to him "you get what you deserve black boy" when doing it, don't you think we'd hear just a TAD BIT MORE FROM THE LIBERAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA ON IT??!! Not only yes, but HELL YES. The double standards from the liberal media - and the left in general - over race issues in this nation is appauling and alarming. I have purposely set aside $10,000 in cash to use for more weapons and ammo buying this November should Obama get re-elected. It's going to be worse if he's re-elected, and it may in fact be all out rioting if he's NOT re-elected."

What the fuckkkkkkkkk

Why can't we all just get along?
This makes me so sad.

52TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Nooooo11

No. Nonononononono. PLEASE GODS NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

53TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:27 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

You never know. Maybe they'll make fun of bronies, maybe they'll make fun of critics of the show. Or, in my opinion, they mihgt attack both the people who are obsessive about the show and the people who are obsessed about hating it.

54TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I think we should go into this with an open mind. At the end of the day, it's just a TV show, and a comedic one at that. It might be really good.

55TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:40 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

What are you complaining about? South Park makes fun of EVERY-thing. If it doesn't bother you when they make fun of religion or race or orientation then MLP-funning shouldn't bother you either.
If that fails, just take a page from MST3K's book- "Just repeat to yourself 'It's just a show', you should really just relax".

56TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:04 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: Stupid friends wandered off and changed their plans and didn't bother to call me or text me or anything.

Bunch of wankers.

I give up on people.
( ゜▽゜)=◯ )`ν゜)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

57TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Ziggy Stardust wrote:What are you complaining about? South Park makes fun of EVERY-thing. If it doesn't bother you when they make fun of religion or race or orientation then MLP-funning shouldn't bother you either.
If that fails, just take a page from MST3K's book- "Just repeat to yourself 'It's just a show', you should really just relax".

It's not that IM bothered by it, but this would be the first time many people had even heard of bronies. And people are ignorant and stupid, and would totally believe that we're all like however South Park would portray us.

And they would not portray us well.

Anyway, it's a fake.

58TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

That's the thing. South Park is a farce. It's ridiculous and offensive and over-the-top. They don't portray anything accurately.
If that's fake, then why'd you bring it up? And what the hell am I arguing about?

59TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I just found out it was a fake.

Also, I do agree. I, for one, find South Park to be funny. But I know people who actually, whether on purpose or not, believe what they see on that show.

Because they're ignorant rednecks.

60TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:06 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

While I certainly don't believe everything I see on South Park, I still think that they can get pretty nice messages across. "Go God Go," and its sequel, "Cartman Sucks" and "Do the Handicapped go to Hell?" and its sequel episodes come to mind.

61TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: Son of a bitch college wouldn't take my fucking sick notes for some goddamn reason, ensured me three times I would still get my grant and now I didn't get my grant.
GUESS WHO'S A HAPPY LITTLE CAMPER

62TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:31 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Took a side kick to the ribs on Monday (better than an arrow to the knee, I suppose) in karate...definitely bruised...not at all comfortable. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

63TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: Regarding the whole Kony 2012 thing, seeing these posts on Facebook

"Do you know who also needs to be stopped? OBAMA! Who else? Oh! AMERICAN POVERTY! And you're worrying about Africa before other Americans. That's selfish. You worry about Africa before you worry about your fellow Americans. You're not helping your fellow Americans like a true American should. Shut up"

"Omg. You stupid bitch. The United States will lose so much money trying to take this piece of shit down. WHAT DO YOU NOT GET?! IF WE EVEN TRY TO FUCK THIS GUY'S SHIT WE ALL WILL GET FUCKED 10 FOLD! SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT THIS BULL SHIT AND DROP IT! NO ONE IS GOING TO DO SHIT!!!"

"the only thing that's gonna stop a murderer like this is to be murdered. and in that process many of the innocent people that everyone is ranting and raving about him hurting will also end up dieing. so, please inform me on how they're helping? i'd love to know what that 32% of 30 bucks is really gonna do! every damn person in america could donate that damn 30 bucks and it wouldn't change a damn thing. there are still gonna be bad people who kill, raep, abuse others. are we gonna start a damn charity for every single one of them?!"

YA GAIZ WHATS THE POINT IN STOPPING HIM? WE CANT SOLVE ALL THE WORLDS PROBLEMS SO LETS JUST SIT BACK AND NOT GIVE A SHIT

64TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:38 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Oh God, please tell me that whoever that was is a troll. Please.

65TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

"Children in Africa/ Sheldon done Craftsica! I need Mcdonalds!

So Y'all stupid goverment people need to, like, stop carin' so much about them black folks over in Africa, and start carin' about us good, God-fearin, White Americans."

- Average Southeren Gentlemen. (Probably.)

66TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:14 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Considering they were three different people, no, I'm pretty sure they weren't trolling.

67TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:27 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Dewmann wrote:posts on Facebook

TTBM

68TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Agreed.

Facebook has tought me that those stupid people you see on TV/ the internet?

They are not the minority.

WE R TEH NINTY-NINE PER CONT LOL

Sorry, couldn't resist

69TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING EVER, ESPECIALLY IF IT HAS TO DO WITH DRINKING
AUGH
FUCK NOT BEING ABLE TO DRINK
FUCK MOOD SWINGS
FUCK REAL SWINGS
FUCKING FUCK

EDIT: Also fuck moodswings

Last edited by Tuomey on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

70TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Aw, but I like swings!

Unless..... UNLESS THEY EAT CHILDREN!

71TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:53 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: This fucking cough that hurts my lungs from time to time and is super annoying and that I had for more than a week and that I can't seem to be able to get rid of no matter how much cough syrup, little candies to clear your throat, rest or fucking disgusting drinks I drank and ate and slept and I'm fucking tired of it and it won't leave and I coughed about 5 times since I began writting this text FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

72TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:08 am

Jonny

Jonny

TTBM: I.....stabbed my finger with a knife whilst chopping cashew nuts?

Yeah, sorry.

73TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Gay people problems! (I'm so sorry...)

No, but seriously. Why were you chopping up cashews?

74TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 am

Jonny

Jonny

I was making aromatic chicken pilau. OBVIOUSLY.

75TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 3 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Manly McEngineshell III wrote:TTBM: I.....stabbed my finger with a knife whilst chopping cashew nuts?

Yeah, sorry.

Man, I hate cutting my fucking fingers accidentally.
I need this things for bitching about stuff on the internet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum