Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

It Made My Day

+17
Tuomey
Messernacht
SQUIGGLES
Travelcube
Hollyღ
Samiam
Jonny
Gorgro
Moltenfield
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
Ziggles
someguy3657
JT_the_Ninja
Katls
Top Hat Zebra
D-Munny
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

IMMD: Went to the barber up the road. Not only did I get my hair cut, but the barber sorted out my beard as well, made coffee, and we mulled over the fact that young people these days have no concept of saving for their future.

977It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

IMMD: Got Amazon Instant Video working on my lappie, and found out they have all the Zatoichi movies available for rent/purchase...I only have the first 3 on DVD...yes...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

978It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:48 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Messernacht wrote:IMMD: Went to the barber up the road. Not only did I get my hair cut, but the barber sorted out my beard as well, made coffee, and we mulled over the fact that young people these days have no concept of saving for their future.

Isn't it usually old grumpy men that befriend barbers and talk about the younger generation?

979It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Messernacht wrote:young people these days have no concept of saving for their future.

That generalization.

980It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

The main crux of the IMMD was free coffee, but alright. I do not wish to face the wrath of Mrs Queen BeeCat.

(I haven't said congrats yet, I don't think. Congrats.)

981It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:21 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

No wrath here, just good coffee. *Siiip*

(Thank you very much sir! *Salute*)

982It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:12 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

IMMD: Got both my vintage IBM PS/2 mouse and my black & gold "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster in the mail today! []

983It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:58 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Black and gold!? What sorcery is this? Red and white is the only way to go.

984It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:11 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Hey, it's from www.keepcalmandcarryon.com , so it's official...plus, I live in Pittsburgh...we bleed black 'n' gold here...[]

985It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

IMMD: It turns out that with the right vest, tie, and smile, I can look good.

986It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

IMMD: Went to the range for the first time in ages yesterday. The other two in the group had had a few beers, so were immediately barred. And the chap who instructs in .22 didn't show.

So I got triple my ammunition allocation of .45

987It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:21 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

IMMD: So, for pretty much all of my life, I've had these weird, red-ish, bumpy patches on my upper arms, and legs. For the longest time, I always assumed it was acne, or something which, in itself is rather odd because who gets acne when they're seven?

So, just on a whim, I decided to look up "Chill Bumps"because it hit me suddenly that I had not a single clue what the hell they were, or why they appeared on our bodies. Anyway, that led me to "Keratosis pilaris" which I just clicked because I was like, "Huh, that's a skin disorder. I wonder if it's what I have."

HOLY SHIT GUYS THAT'S TOTALLY WHAT I HAVE.

(Also: Keratosis pilaris < Autosome < Chromosome < DNA < Nucleic acid < Molecule(s)< Atom < Matter < Space < Physical body (Objects) < Mass (Masses) < Acceleration < Physics < Natural science < Science < Knowledge < Fact(s) < Proof < Argument < Philosophy.)

988It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:01 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

IMMWeek: I have returned from a week in Slovenia with my friends for a metal festival where I had the best time ever. Great weather, great location (rivers and grasslands and mountains, oh my!) and fantastic bands.

People seem to think metalheads are scary and evil, while hanging out on the camping grounds for just a few hours proved they are in fact the most harmless and usually nerdy people you could meet. So many unexpected little things happened that made the whole experience so awesome.

To name a few: I heard the cantina band song coming from a different random tent at least once every day. One time I even saw a guy walking along with a small xylophone while playing it. I even heard a guy play the tetris theme on bagpipes once. While coming back from the store with water one day I got rated by a group of Germans sitting by the side of the road with score cards while blaring the pokemon theme tune. There's usually some random music that plays in between two bands and for some reason "All I want for Christmas is you" started playing at some point. Suddenly, everyone near the stage at that point just started singing along. I even saw a guy wearing a santa hat, for no reason, while it was 30+ degrees Celsius.

The main headliner was Sabaton on friday, and I was in the front of the audience. I saw two guys crowdsurfing in a plastic boat and one guy in his tent. Even the singer was weirded out at that point. Someone threw some chocolate candybar at the stage as well, causing the singer to exclaim in complete disbelief: "Metalcamp, what the fuck?"

Also, strippers!

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

989It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:09 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Made a lot of progress on my railway today! Soldered wires to something like 20 motors, then attached them to the accessory decoders, then attached them all to the underside of the baseboard.

I need to make a thread on this x_x

990It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:28 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

WELCOME BACK GORGRO
WE MISSED YOU

991It Made My Day - Page 40 Empty Re: It Made My Day Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:28 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

IMMD: Had a party night with a bunch of friends in the woods yesterday. One of my friend got so drunk that at one time she though she was a salamander....Was hilarious. It's always awesome when your ex-girlfriend says that it is always fun to be with you.[succes.jpg]

-------

https://treehouse.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=347

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum