Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

ITT: What would you do if...

+10
SQUIGGLES
someguy3657
D-Munny
Tuomey
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
Packie
Ziggles
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Swear I was hallucinating.

What would you do if your car was flooded and you had to drive it.

27ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:58 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

the answer is always c-4.

what would you do if a yellow bulldozer was at your front door one morning, about to bulldoze your house to make room for a new highway? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

28ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:39 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Hitchhike across the galaxy, of course.

What would you do if your house was on fire?

29ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:43 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Marshmallow....

What would you do if you were dying?

30ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:57 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Punch Death in the face, steal his scythe and go after the Devil, then God, then epilepsy (seriously, fuck epilepsy), then bring myself back to life with my newly acquired powers (right of conquest).
EDIT: I would also attempt to kill whoever was killing me before I died.

What would you do if large amounts of people believed you were a God and/or Prophet?
(as in Prophed of God(s), not a seer.)

31ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

It would be The Life of Brian all over again.

What would you do if you were given a million (insert ideal currency here)

32ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:43 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

A million caramel turtles? I would probably put some of them in the freezer so they would keep.

What would you do if you had a Husky?

33ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:01 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Teach him the ways of baddassery.

What would you do if you woke up in medieval England?

34ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

NOT get the plague. Also start writin' Beatles songs down and hidin' them around London.

What would you do if it were nice out right now?

35ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I would probably be doing exactly what I am doing now since none of my friends are around.

ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Untitled-1

What would you do if I took your caramel turtles?

36ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I would wonder what the hell you grabbed, because I have no carmel turtles.

What would you do if you were sexually assulted by a duck wearing a mask dipicting former President Nixion?

37ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I'd go public to raise awareness.

What would you do if you were me?

38ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

......... Tee Hee...... Boobs.

What would you do if you were you?

39ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:53 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I'd be rather beside myself...

What would you do if a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in your neighbourhood? []

40ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Id probably get in one little fight, and then move to my uncle and auntie's in Bel-air.

What would you do if a spider monkey poisened your water?

41ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:05 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Drink pop from a can...

What would you do if you saw all the lonely people and didn't know from whence they all came? []

42ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I'd realize I'm already part of said group. foreveralonebutnotexactlyalonebecauseimwithagroup.jpg

What would you do if you suddenly woke up one morning to find out you are a living, breathing furry?

43ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

.... hmm...... Sell pics of myself on the interweb?

What would you do?

44ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

What Alan Rickman Would Do.

What would you do if do you would what?

45ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dinosuar.

What would you do if you did what you do when you do what you did?

46ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

I WOULD DESTROY ALL CLOWNS

what would you do if you were surrounded by clowns?

47ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Attempt to talk my way out.... JUST KIDDING!
I WOULD EAT THEIR KIDNEYS!!!!

What would you do if clowns learned how to use firearms?

48ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

BURN THEM WITH FIRE!

what would you do if a left for dead witch was sitting right in front of you, growling
ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Witch_2

49ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Back away slowly.

What would you do if you were ON FIRE?!?!!?!

50ITT: What would you do if... - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:40 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

I would stop being on fire.

What would you do if you started going bald?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum