Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

ITT: What would you do if...

+10
SQUIGGLES
someguy3657
D-Munny
Tuomey
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
Packie
Ziggles
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1ITT: What would you do if... Empty ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

The rules are simple, you must answer how, or what would you do in the situation presented, then make a new situation.
Ex: What would you do if someone tried to rob you.
(next poster):
[answer]
[next situation]

alright that is it for the explanation, now to the game...

What would you do if you only had one day to live?

2ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Get into a giant firefight in the middle of a major city.

What would you do if I planted hidden landmines in all of your mincraft bases? (Which I most certainly did NOT do.)

3ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I would shriek in the assumption that I have multiple personality disorder, and one of my personalities is really into Minecraft. Then s/he would take over and start griefing on YOUR Minecraft bases.

What would you do with a drunken sailor?

4ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Put him in the long-boat and make him bale her.

What would you do if a giant, three-legged horse with a bull's head and the body of a middle-aged woman attempted to mug you?

5ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Packie

Packie

stop taking LSD

What would you do if you were in possession of a nuclear weapon?

6ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Immedietly turn it over to the proper authorities. (I swear)

What would you do if what would you do if what do would if you do you would if what what would you do if you found a dimensional rift?

7ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:08 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I would party hard.

What would you do if an evil clown was in your bedroom.

8ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:43 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

My room is full of various types of swords, and I am a ninja...what do you think I would do, serve it tea and ask it how it's mother's doing?

What would you do if you were on a television show called "What Would You Do?" []

http://www.jttheninja.com

9ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:12 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Win.

What would you do if you were a cop driving a car towards a plane in which a smuggler is about to leave?

10ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:31 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Ram that shit before calmly getting out of my car, walking to the plane, flashing my badge, taking off my sunglasses if they are on/Putting my sunglasses on if they are off, and placing the bitch under arrest.

11ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:32 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Personally, I'd jump on the wing, clamber over and punch the pilot on the face while shouting "YOUR FLIGHT MAY BE DELAYED, MOTHERFUCKER"

12ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:35 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

What would you do if the plane started taking off while you were busy decking the pilot?

13ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:39 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Tackle the pilot through the opposite window.
Because fuck your shit, plane.

What would do if you were the pilot?

14ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:42 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Die, due to being used to cushion the fall of the balls of the greatest cop ever, so they weren't at all tarnished by the landing.

What would you do if you were the other cop with the gun?

15ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Salute while shedding a single tear.

What would you do if you were the cops' boss?

16ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Give that cop a promotion.

What would you do if you were that cop's brother.

17ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:15 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Not fuck with him.

What would you do if you were that cop going through BOPE (Essentially Brazillian military police special forces) training? (Which includes physical and mental abuse, eating nothing but dog food for some period of time, and other stuff designed to weed out the not quite hardcore enough motherfuckers.)

18ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I.... probably the same thing that I alredy had done?

Why would i take it again? They obviously have nothing else to teach me.

Speaking of badass special forces, what would you do if Spetznaz broke in your house? (Assuming you lived long enough to react.)

19ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Blow up my tv at them before dropping a mattress on them as they try to climb the stairs then throw random crap at them until I'm down to my skateboard and makeshift flamethrower.
Then, burning and beating etc until I escape with an assault rifle, a shotgun and a pistol

What would you do if you were in Dundalk, Ireland, approx 250m from the college or approx 2km from the army barracks as the country was being invaded by the Russians, spearheaded by the Spetznaz?

20ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well, Ive never actually been to Ireland, but I would either meet up with the military, or arm myself and start moving supplies into the swamps.

What would you do if your country was invaded?

21ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Join the military or the resistance.

(also, what swamps?)

What would you do if you owned a helicopter?

22ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

(I thought there were alot of swamps in Ireland? Then again, Im getting that information from about 1200AD, so....)

Learn how to fly it.

What would you do if you owned a tank?

23ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:51 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Fill it with coffee.

What would you do if you were a Namek? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

24ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:17 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I'd...be a Namek, I guess?

What would you do if a turtle suddenly entered your room and start to eat your bed?

25ITT: What would you do if... Empty Re: ITT: What would you do if... Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Put it in a big pot with boiling water. And maybe some potatoes.

What would you do if the turtle was yelling at you, while eating your bed?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum