Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ye Rules of Ye Forum

+14
Bowen
D-Munny
Tasha the Silly Panda
Ziggles
Tacoline
Angua
Samiam
Tuomey
Jonny
Dog Breath
AJ
Gorgro
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

HAHA! I have bamboozled you! I am in fact behind both doors! And now I get to clean the paint off.

All
while
staring at you
just
like this.
And you'll feel my heavy breathing on the nape of your neck.
You're soft.... furry.... neck....

SHall we begin?

52Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Wait until I get my videocamera before performing awkwardly gay innuendo

Last edited by Rare on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total

53Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 pm

"It tickles?"

"My neck is sooooo cute! I should enter a cute neck contest, because I think I'd win, and another thing- *rambles on about neck*"

54Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:36 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Proposed rule - Only once account per person, unless stated otherwise by a mod or admin?

55Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

^ Seconded so damn hard

56Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:46 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

^ thirded with ninja force. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

57Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:56 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Rule added.

58Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:06 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Thumbs-up

Rule Added

Last edited by Rare on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total

59Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:48 am

I'm sorry to be a nuisance, but what does this rule mean? I can't interpret what it means! I'm really sorry.

60Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:52 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

You're only allowed to have one account active on the forum (So no alter egos and such)

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

61Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 am

Oh right, I get it now! Thanks Gorgro, I'm a bit slow today :3

62Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:36 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Yeah, no altaholics allowed. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

63Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Rare wrote:Proposed rule - Only once account per person, unless stated otherwise by a mod or admin?

dont mean to be evil. but i kno sam made up our evil opposites to help out in the rpg n stuff. like some girl and... *takes a breath*
BURRITO CURVE...
*takes a breath*
is that ok for him to do that?

64Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

I think that was more of a one time thing for a lot of us. If we get too many alts, people might secretly try to make some to troll. Next thing we know, up is purple, white is diagnol, and dinosaurs are eating ͇̳͒ͧ̎̎ͮ̂Z̏ͨ͂͂͛͛ͮͭ̄̕҉͉̤̭͉̘A̛͕̘̼̠̥̮̱̩ͩ̈̈́ͧ͗̅̉L̥̦ͮͦ͝G̨̐̄̑ͪ̄҉̮̝̲̜͓̝O̝͚͓ͣͯ̄ͦͬ!̡̼͇̙̍͗̄̾̾̀͜

65Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

W͠H̕A̷T?
õ̋ͫͬ̈́҉n̊ͭ̅ͩ̿̕lͫ̅͌yͩ͛ ̅͌ͫͮ̄̚ả̓ ̛͊ͯͤ͆̋͑ͫȍ̐ͥ͛̌nͫ̔ͭͬ̄ͧ͜e͠ ̢̊ͭͭ̋t̨̄i̛m̍̇̓̉e ͫ̈́̚t́͊̍̊̿̽ͧhͨ̽ͩ̽͏i̒ͤ̾n̄ͭg̿͝?ͧ̈́ͯ
i ͖͕͎̼̭̑ͮ̏ͥͫ̓d͚̱͕̬ͦ̒̍̓ͅo̷̹͇͙̯̱͇͆̾ͭ͋̉̓ͫu̧̪b̥̘͈̮͈̟̮̈̇̾ͤt̛͊͌ ͚͍̝̾̿t̺̺̫ͮͫh̻̪͈͍̲̙̍͗͗̚ͅa̼̟̤̠͙̭͓̍̎t̘͍̬̠̹̻̀ͅ

T̞̬ͫͬͪ́͟o̡̨̞̫͔̳̜͚̲͖ͤ̽̓ͮ́ ͇͖͇̺̹͚͇̇́͢i̺͈͙̬̺̥ͥ̎ͧ͜n̵̠̗̈ͦ̀͌̀ͨ͞v̌ͬ̐ͨ͂̒ͨ͢͏̬͖͈o̴͍̦͉̘̩̥̍̂̂̔̚k̡̞̭̮͕͔̻̘̬ͦ̑ͬͯ̏ͩͭeͩ͒̒ͮ͏͙̬͔̯̯̺̰̬̰ ͎̫̫̯̥̰̤̋̆̇̃̒̄̒̌͛́͘ţ͖͔ͧ͢͡ĥ͈̮͕ͩͩ͋ͥͫ̌ͥ͒͝ḙ̴̝̽͛͛ͥ̚ ̬̯ͬ̆͗͊h̪͉̖͊̃͊ͪ̆i̛̟̼̠̗̘ͪ̉̈́ͧ̅͋ͨv͉̫͍̹̯̥̒ͯ̌̈́ͯͦ͒̽͠ẹ̭̦͎̊͟͠-̣͈̥͕͉͊̈́ͤ̎͐̆ͦͪ͜m̷̻̝̖̥͕ͥ͌͂͊ͩ̃̇̏̐i̫̖̘̞͇̼ͪ̇͆ͯ̕n̸̢̤͈̲̩͎̮͈̝ͭd̨̩̪̪̽̍̋̆̓͂̊̾̕͢ ̭̠ͤ͊̋́͘͢r̦͓̻͓̮ͪ̍͋͐̽ę̶̰̣̖̝ͥ͑͛ͩ̐̊͠p̢̨̰̖̳̤ͯ̄̋̊̓̚͝r͉̙͌͆̈́̇͠e̛͖̺̻̞̞͐̀ͦ̈́ͬ̄ͭ͂s̶̳̘͖̤̩̜͐ͥ͜ẹ̭̌͒nͫ҉̷͇̤̬͟t̛̗͖͎̬̰̔̓͟į̶̦̫́ͧͦ͌ͫ͛̄̓͡ņ͚̮̭̈́̋ͧ͐͆̏g̤͚̝̞̠͙̪͛̈̄̑͆̈́̾ͣ͢͡ ̸ͭͮ̅̐̃͢ͅc͇͎̤̻̮͐̊ͮͬ͟h̷̫͉͔̘͚͙͔͂̉̏͜a̡͚̝̗͍̍ͥͫͦ̄͢o̯̫̲̹͂̍́ͯ̃͑̉̃ͭ͜͝ṣ͖̬̲̯͉̰̺͐̑ͦͭ̂ͮ͑.̶̙̘̌ͯ
̫̻͙̊̂͌ͯ̕͟͝I̶̵̝̭͚̦̠̓ͯ̍̐͑ͦ͡ñ̟ͨͮ͛ͪ́̆v̛̲̭̱̼͚ͣͥ̂ͯ̍̌͜o̿͊͏͓͚̼͓̖̣̘k͋̽̈̍̓̑҉̝̲̩͇̬̼̱̺ͅi̪͔ͩ̒ͯͭ͌͠n̹͍ͣ̍͡g̫̦̠͙̩̦̒̄́̾͂̾̀͞͝ ̷̥̙̮̼̬͈̖͕̭̾ͩ̅tͤ͋͑̎͜͝͏̲ͅh̷̙̒̊̄̏̌ẽ͍̮̙͈̳̪̫̑ͧͪ̐́ ̵̢̝̥̟͍̫̫͈̂̈f̧̯͕̼͉̳̰͙̏ͦͦͭ́ê̡̧͚̲̯̝̌ͤe̡̦̩̾͆ͣ͜l͇̰̞̠̞̿̓͗̈͌͐̏͞ï̞̦͕͒ͨ̓ͭ͌̚͡n̪̺ͩ̎̆̏ͤ̍ͫ̐͡g̷͙̭͉̳̯̼̬̼ͭͧ̑ͅ ̫̟͑ͪͤ̅̕̕͟ͅo͍̬̰̱̜͖̝ͦ̅̅̀f̴̛̤͖̥͉̥̟͍͌ͪͫ̚͜ ̸̶̮̦̠̤̬ͥ̾̅́̌̇́c̯͆̔͆ͣ͜͝h̲̥̱̒̒͜ã̢͎͓̪̻̽̽͒ͧ̕o̓̓ͯ̋ͦ̆ͤ͢͏̠̳̭̲͉͇̬ͅs̲̼̟̝̝̞̗̻͆̔ͦ͑̎̏.̱̮͈̄ͣ̉̂͂͛̑
̥̮ͮ̋́̅ͣͭ̀W̗̺͈͕̾̌ͅĩ͇̙̞̺͋͑͊͘͢t̓͆̀̇҉̸̤̩͕͍̞̥͞h͖̘̲̪̗̳̺̎̓͌̂̃ͦ ̶̸͓͕̻̣̘̯̘̏ͭ̽̊ͯ̉ͩ͌͞o̷̡͔͖͚͓̪͇̥͍͂͊ͬ̎̚ủ̻̱̭͙̰̬̔̊̒ͤ̏t͎̠͆ͯͬ͌͆͌͊ ̶̄͂ͧͣͤͬ̀̿͡҉̬͔͍ͅö̷͉̦̻͙̺̫́ͭ̍͂̀ř̪̪̖̹̳̟͕ͧͮ́̾̊͗͘d͎̬̤̥̪̠̜̳̩̐̄ͦ̚͢e̵̤̠̼͆̔ͤ͒̍͑͆̌͟͡r͕̭̣͉̥̪̻ͣ͛̓̈́.̩̘̜̭͚̠͗̇͂̊̚
̢̲̠̲̤̳͚̳̭͐͆͌ͫͧ͒̀T̼͖͙ͦ͗h̗̻͈͕̒̉̑ͯ̂̂̄͑e̡̛͈͍̩̲͓ͪ̏ͣ̈ ̛̼͔̺͍͓̫̦̃̓̄ͥ̚͝Nͫ̏͒͗҉̯̘̮̗͕e̸ͬ̿̈́̃̒̓̂ͬ͏̮̲z̑͏̼̝̫̀͟p̥͇̠̖̙͓͉͎̽̀ͩ̆̎ͮ̐͜ê͉̲͐̎ͮͬ̐͢ṟ̼̮̗̺͕̳ͯͯ͑̌ͬ͂ͯd̊ͤ͏̙͉̟̼̟i̪̫̟̻͐ͯ̃͋͛̏̐͜͟a̧̞̪̣̱̤ͥ̐̈̍ͩ̋ͤ̕ͅn̸͍̘͙̳͙̦ͣ̉ͫ͌̕͟ͅ ̅͗ͯͨͬ̅͏̯͎̙̼̱͘h̗̤̺̬̖̜̺̺͑ͭ̓ͨ̿̿ͫ̚͜ͅi̴͚̗̖̰̩͚̪̿̈̌̈́ͯv̦͙̬̊̐̽͊̿ͦ͐ͣ̕e̙̯͖ͬͫ͌͗̏ͯ̿͜-̝̳̗̾̕͟m͎̻̻̞͚̝̬͖̓̈̂ͧ͡͞i̫͖̬̱͍͓̹̤͓̅ͪ͝nͭ̅͐͊ͯ̾͘͏̛̝̘̰̼̲̱̲d̯̞̤̣̦̼̖̯̓͌͝ ͈͖̬̠̫̲̞̙̟ͯͣͨ͛̋͗͋o̸̵̹̬̍ͬͣ̽͛̂ͣͮf̴̣̜̖͔̘͔̟̞̑̐̇̎̋ ͓̳̱̭̲͎̌̅̂͋͛͛͂ͯ̂͝c͂̚͘͠҉̗̫̙̜͚h̡̛̟̬̩͓̙͇ͦ͛͊͌̓͡a̢̞̬̠͍͙̹͉͑̃̒͌ͬ͢ͅo̷̻̥̣̮͉͒̍ͥ̎̅s̬͓̩̞̅̌̈̌͒͐̄͢.̸̸͖̝̦̖͎̠̟̦͐ͣͫ̍̄̿̏ ̱̥̯̠̜͑͆̿̉̓ͯ̔̀Z̖̟̬̠̹͕ͮ̿͊a̵̾̉̐̂͏̫̜̜̖l͚̹̣̩̱ͥg̺̱̐͌ͣ̅ͧ̉̓ō̗͙̎̃ͮ̍ͥͤ͞͞.̗͍̲̹̩͍̄ͦ̀̃̍ͅ ̑ͦͮ͒͂ͪ̄ͧ̅͜͏̯̣̟͙͇̜ͅ
̷̡̭͕͕̲̠͓̬̼̈́̎ͣ̿ͣͅH̷̵̨̳̟̭̼͑̉e̡̬̙̰͔̩̠̻̝ͩ̍͒̄̔̈́̏̂̚ ͔̏ͧ͒̎ͭͨ̊ͭ̅ẃ̲̟̓h̸̨̹͚͍̱̫̘́͜ͅͅͅo͚̬̻͖̳̊̋̓̾̌͜͠͞ ̤͚͇̗͈͇ͬͥ̓͂ͤW̯͉̩ͬ̄̊ͅḁ̩̗̗͈̹̓̄̿̒i̵͔͈̜͋͊ͣͨ͢͢t̉̄̃̀҉͉̩͝s̪͉̜̲̭͔͌̓̄ͯ̆ͬ̌͘ ̸͔͚̱̬͈̠͕ͭ̌̇̊̐͟ͅB̤̻̄͛͜͜ͅȩ̩͓̃ͯ͆̔ͯ̀h̸̩̜̝̟͔̃ͪ̈́i̡̜̪̰̎̿̈̆̌ͮ͘n̷̛̘̹̼͈̞͕̪̜̑̉͛́d͔̞̫̺͎͈ͨ̈́̇ ̣͈̠͙͉̝̤͖͋͐ͦͮ̓̓̈́͌T̹̑̈́ͣ̋ͫ́́͜ḩ̲͍͋ͦę̘͖̂ͮ ͔̝̠̓̓ͥ̋̃ͭ̚͡W̉̓ͭ͑̈̉͂͑̚҉̫̥̳̭̝̤̰͚́a̧̢̯̦̔ͭl̰̲̞̞͗͢ḽ̻̲̱̭̜̐̿ͧͬ̀̂.̠̗͍͔̈ͯ͢
͙̺̗͇̯ͭͤ͢͝Z͓͈̜̰̭͔̖͂̋͛ͨA̜̠̺ͨ̐̏̽̀L̨͕̟ͤ̃̇͜Ḡ̟̫̝̬̤̝̝̯̍̈̄̀Ờ̛̪̱͙̳̗ͤ̑̅̌!̢̛̱̟̙̒ͮͥ͌̔͌̑ͫ̿

66Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Can we add a rule limiting the usage of that Zalgo text thing to where it's appropriate/funny? I'm not saying you can't use it at all, but every thread i read has it at least once now and it's starting to bother me.

67Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Angua

Angua

Gorgro wrote:Can we add a rule limiting the usage of that Zalgo text thing to where it's appropriate/funny? I'm not saying you can't use it at all, but every thread i read has it at least once now and it's starting to bother me.

Seconded!

http://twitter.com/Dickinsop

68Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:15 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Although I really like the Zalgo text, I'll agree and add the rule against constant use.

Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Thumbs-up

Rule Added

69Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:11 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Good point. I've read it's an old meme now anyway. On to the new memes!

70Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:36 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

We should make up our own.

-Re-mentally challenged
-FTS
-Beecats
-Leering Spongebob

Are just a few I can think of.

71Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:41 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

"You like new memes, don't you, Squidward?"

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to read Dewmann's posts without imagining a leering Spongebob narrating them.

72Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Just wait. Soon you'll be feeling his heavy breathing on the back of your neck.

73Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:25 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I think we already have our own memes, the ones that Rare said plus pretty much all the Daisy Owl dialogue.
It's serious text with serious uses, not something silly that silly person would want.

74Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:28 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

My best friend, and my ex-best friend! Together in the bath, with GASP! RUBBER BATH TOYS?!

75Ye Rules of Ye Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ye Rules of Ye Forum Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:28 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Hey Rare, I warmed it up for ya.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum