Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebration Thread!

+21
SQUIGGLES
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
Gorgro
AJ
Messernacht
Ziggles
A Sinister Speaker
Katls
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Samiam
Bowen
someguy3657
Jonny
Tuomey
Tacoline
Hollyღ
D-Munny
Packie
Travelcube
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 36]

401Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I KNEW HE WOULD RETURN!

AS IT WAS PROPHESIED!

The Old Ways are returning...

402Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:39 am

Packie

Packie

Top Hat Zebra wrote:The Old Ways are returning...
no... not enough girls for that, but still:

THE GODS BE PRAISED! FORTH THE DUCK TRINITY HAS BEEN RESTORED! THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION!

403Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

This is the best karma party ever.

Also, Packie: The Old Ways do not simply return all at once. But we're on the path now.

404Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Katls

Katls

Lectena en Eoyikah whi pentra, Sludge is back! I think I will throw another party for this!
Wow, I'm becomeing the residental Pinkie Pie...

405Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Congradulation for getting 200 Karma Taco and Welcome back Sludge (yeah I know I am late)

406Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:37 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Katls Nalcrato wrote:Lectena en Eoyikah whi pentra, Sludge is back! I think I will throw another party for this!
Wow, I'm becomeing the residental Pinkie Pie...

I think this thread'll due nicely. If you throw another party, no one will show up, you'll think we're avoiding you, and the next thing you know you'll be conversing with a pile of rocks, a bucket of turnips, a sack of flour, and some lint.

407Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Katls

Katls

Perhaps. Extra karma for homor; ++

408Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 pm

A Sinister Speaker

For starters: What is this DnD thing going on, how often does it go on, and may I join?

409Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Katls

Katls

A project, we haven't started yet, and I'm sure it will be fine. Respectivly.

410Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You can be on my team.

We're gonna be such good friends, I can tell. We're gonna have sleepovers, and sleepons, and sleepwiths and everything!

AND WE'LL HAVE A BICYCLE AND IT WILL BE WAY BETTER THAN SEMI'S!

AND THERE WILL BE FLUTES PLAYING, AND TROMBONES, AND GARLINS OF FRESH..... HERBS! AND WE WILL DANCE, UNTIL THE SUN RISES!

411Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

IDK which team I will be on. My own? I may end up being a mercenary during the campaign.

412Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You should join me. Together, we shall rule the galaxy, as father and son Bestest friends.

413Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I said I may end up being a mercenary. Heck I may even start a mercenary band. So if you want my help, you'll have to pay a lot of cash.

414Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:39 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Guys, I think it's just easier if you start off on the teams Rare and Taco put you on.

415Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Did they even do that? *starts pulling out sword* Because if not...

416Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Wait. Im already on a team?

417Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I guess? I don't know, I just thought we were.

418Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well...... SEMI'S ON MY TEAM!

The Blue team. Because it's the best.

419Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:51 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

NO WAY

IF WE ARE ANY TEAM WE ARE THE RED TEAM

420Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Why don't you both be on purple team?

421Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Purple IS the best team.

422Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:15 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Top Hat Zebra wrote:This is the best karma party ever.

Also, Packie: The Old Ways do not simply return all at once. But we're on the path now.

One does not simply return to the old ways...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

423Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE SOMEGUY Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:02 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

AM I DOING THIS RIGHT?
I COULDNT FIND ANY OTHER "HAPPY SOMEGUY" THREAD EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER "HAPPY SO-AND-SO" THREADS

LOOK AT MY FRENCH THAT I HAVE TYPED
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE TITLE IN FRENCH
I TRIED REALLY HARD TO MAKE IT FRENCH
THAT FRENCH IS YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

Celebration Thread! - Page 17 WZsRZ

HERE IS YOUR CAKE
IT LOOKED SO MUCH MORE DELICIOUS IN MY HEAD

SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPITAL LETTERS

424Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:48 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Wait...Charles is now 18....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BONNE FÊTE!

YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?

Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Drunk_10

*start to drink vodka and making blueprint*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

425Celebration Thread! - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:19 am

Packie

Packie

Happy birthday Someguy!!!

and Medic; to quote thinkgeek:
Ah, glorious ethanol, aka ethyl alcohol. How we love you. We would count the ways, but we can't remember them all. And even if we could, we like to count on our fingers, and we might not have the motor coordination for that right now. So we'll leave the exact number of ways we love you unsaid. But it's a lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum