Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebration Thread!

+21
SQUIGGLES
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
Gorgro
AJ
Messernacht
Ziggles
A Sinister Speaker
Katls
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Samiam
Bowen
someguy3657
Jonny
Tuomey
Tacoline
Hollyღ
D-Munny
Packie
Travelcube
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 36]

426Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:21 am

Bowen

Bowen

Happy birthday, fine sir!

427Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:48 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Happy Birthday, Chuckie....

Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Chuckie

[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

428Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:28 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Holy crap, 18 years! I managed to live 18 years without getting brutally stung, eaten, beaten, ninja'd, scienced, interrogated by Squirtles or blowned up!

Also, this whole thing about adulthood and responsibilities, but meh.

429Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:32 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I have to warn you that, contrary to what you might have expected, you will not be issued a binder with information on how to be an adult. You have to figure it out for yourself and try to survive somehow.

I was shocked to discover this.

It's scary out there.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

430Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:39 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

I heard that once someone turns 18 they get psychic powers.

431Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:59 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I knew you'd say that. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

432Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:32 am

Packie

Packie

semicolon wrote:I heard that once someone turns 18 they get psychic powers.
Ooh, so THAT'S it! I thought I was just hearing voices

433Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:41 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Happy Birthday heterosexual life partner!

434Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

YES!

Look at all this food and liquid for drinking that totally is not poisoned at all!

HAHAHAHA.

NOT POISONED.

435Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:13 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Meh, I've seen better parties.

436Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:21 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

I'll bet the party you [INNOCENT PLEASANTRY #452 NOT FOUND] not one of them.

437Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:22 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

NO.

THAT WAS THE WORSE PARTY.

NEVER SPEAK OF THAT PARTY.

LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

438Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:24 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Celebration Thread! - Page 18 OJ%20U%20mad

439Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 am

Katls

Katls

someguy3657 wrote:Holy crap, 18 years! I managed to live 18 years without getting brutally stung, eaten, beaten, ninja'd, scienced, interrogated by Squirtles or blowned up!

Also, this whole thing about adulthood and responsibilities, but meh.
What do you mean you haven't been "scienced?" I've...
Nevermind.
Also, that stripper cake was the best birthday cake that I've ever eaten. I just wish that she didn't have her panty hoes on.
Seriously, that stuff was some of that plastic fiber stuff, and it melted. FRIGGN MELTED ON THE INSIDE OF THE NOTTOM OF THE CAKE AND ON HER LEGS.
Spoiler:
Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I will drop the bass soon.

440Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:34 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Katls wrote:I just wish that she didn't have her panty hoes on.
Katls wrote:didn't have her panty hoes on.
Katls wrote:panty hoes

Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-(clean)

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

441Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:35 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Gorgro wrote:
Katls wrote:I just wish that she didn't have her panty hoes on.
Katls wrote:didn't have her panty hoes on.
Katls wrote:panty hoes

Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-(clean)

You beat me to it.

442Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:36 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Panty Hoes sounds like a name for a strip club.
Which reminds me, everybody come on, we have reserved lapdances and martinis.

443Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dewmann wrote:Panty Hoes sounds like a name for a strip club.
Which reminds me, everybody come on, we have reserved lapdances and martinis.

It would end up like the worse sequel to The Hangover ever.

Last edited by Lady Rare on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

444Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:48 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Oh, and that also reminds me, we need to film everything we do, so if we get into legal trouble we can use the old "we were making a movie" excuse.
Worked for Hostel, Cannibal Holocaust, and my 3rd grade video presentation.

445Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:56 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Wait, guys, I forgot...

Did you guys want me to put "Love" in the cake?

446Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

No.

Just no Zebra.

I had to put aside virtually all of my morals to set this up. No matter how humane I could make it sound in my head, I knew, and still know, that I will have regrets about what is going to happen tonight for the rest of my life. But I will still make sure it happens, for all our sakes.

But if you THINK for a minute you'll put "Love" in the cake, then I will kill you where you stand.

447Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

...Can /I/ put love in the cake?

448Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:03 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

...Go ahead, here's the mop. May God have mercy on your soul. (Which he probably will, if by "mercy" you mean "fire.")

449Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dewmann wrote:No.

Just no Zebra.

I had to put aside virtually all of my morals to set this up. No matter how humane I could make it sound in my head, I knew, and still know, that I will have regrets about what is going to happen tonight for the rest of my life. But I will still make sure it happens, for all our sakes.

But if you THINK for a minute you'll put "Love" in the cake, then I will kill you where you stand.

I didn't say it was my love.

450Celebration Thread! - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebration Thread! Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:19 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

*Fall on the ground because he is too drunk*

Hey! who closed the lights?

*burp*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum