Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adult Thread

+21
Katls
AwesomeMedic
Travelcube
Bowen
Jubedy
Angua
LaLa
A Sinister Speaker
Nitehoot
Gorgro
Tacoline
Ziggles
D-Munny
someguy3657
Packie
Jonny
Samiam
Sunny
Tuomey
AJ
Hollyღ
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:17 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

So you're telling me that WASN'T a headcrab I crowbared yesterday? What the heck did I hit then?!

602Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:22 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Larry from the Diglett Demolition Squad shakes a mole-fist at you angrily from the Head Trauma Ward.

603Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:37 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Rare wrote:
Oh Hell. I flashed through so many emotions when reading your posts, I had to sit and relax before replying. Those who are saying it's all how you dress are completely wrong and obviously don't have much of an understanding on verbal or physical sexual harassment. Clothes do factor into how much and how badly you are harassed, but thinking it's the main issue won't get to the core problem.

Please don't get me wrong. When I said that clothes might be a factor, I didn't mean that it was the full reason behind it, just saying that it might be a part of it.

Rare wrote:When I was first targeted by physical sexual abuse, no one was there to tell me it was okay to feel the way I did, or that talking helped. So I am hammering this into you now. If I hear anyone telling you to get over being abused in any way, I will kick their skull in. It's insensitive and downright barbaric to tell someone whose been damaged emotionally to "suck it up."

I agree with this at 100%. In fact, if anyone tells you that, I will steal my parent's car and drive down the 12 hour trip to Michigan to team up with Rare to kick that person's ass.

I know how it feels to be sexually abused.

I was 5.

My grandfather was a pedo.

No need for any details.

Point is, Taco, we're all here for you. We got your back.

604Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:37 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Manly McTurtleshell III wrote:
Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:Your post gave me some bad memories but you can always bring a crowbar or something like that.

or a gun

Damnit, AM, we're not in Black Mesa anymore!

I did not saw this one coming.

I agree with what Rare and Jonny said.

605Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

thanks everyone, it means alot. its just scary that this happened so close to my home.
whoever said that it was because i was a girl walking by myself is probably right but it doesnt make me feel very good about the human race.
Rare wrote:

rare is much prittier than me

That's just bullcuss ^^
its true though!

the other thing i was thinking about was whether i should tell the police that there is an old man trying to pick up young girls that he sees. i cant make a full report but i could at least tell them to look out for this guy.

so i'm going to try 2 be brave and go outside tomorrow again

606Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:16 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

You should, no, you HAVE to tell the police!

607Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Yeah, but what is Taco going to say?

"A creepy guy hit on my yesterday!"

"Okay, what can you tell us about him? What did he look like? Did you get his numberplate?"

"Um...."

Hmm. It's tricky. I think maybe you SHOULD say something, but I fear that at this stage the police have little to go on. Do you remember the make or colour of the car?

608Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

he was in his 60's with short white hair and in a blue sedan. thats all i remember

609Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Well, that's a good start.

610Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:12 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Other people might have seen him around that area.
Get the ball rolling.

611Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

I'LL c what i can do.

612Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

@Tacoline's creeper issue: I get honked at all the time, and dudes in their caddies roll up and ask to take me out to lunch when I go on walks. It always makes me nervous, but I'm always very firm with them. My dad don't let me carry a knife anymore, though, more's the pity. But I have a lighter to pack my fist with on me most all the time.
People are really stupid, and a bunch of dudes cruisin' the hood are even stupider. It sucks when dudes be hittin on you Taco, sorry you had to deal with that. Remember to keep your head and your weapons(cell phone for fist packing/calling/picture taking, keys for stabbing/gouging, lungs for screaming). There are lots of books on female self-defense if you want to beef up on your knowledge. Besides it being practical information, it gives you a feeling of empowerment and helps you shake off that wobbly feeling.

613Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

thanks ziggy,
its odd though despite the fact that i got my black belt 4 years ago i've never been very good with handling people. i've never gotten over being nervous and that doesnt help when things like this happen.
i tend to not know how to react to words that ppl say to me but the second they touch me i react instinctively. or even if they scare me lol. i was in a haunted house once and a kid (younger than me) popped out in a mask and completely scared me, it took me a couple seconds to notice that while i panicked i had grabbed the kids throat. i didnt squeeze or anything i just apologized and let go. another time a friend walked up behind me and hugged me hard enough that it lifted me off my feet i, not expecting it, elbowed his stomach and kicked at his groin. he was ok, after a minute.
my point is that i can defend myself physically but not really word wise especially in these situations, since i'm asexual my mind tends to not process whats happening until it becomes glaringly obvious, and i think guys take that hesitation as an invitation.
btw did you know it only takes 5 pounds of pressure to rupture the um... balls? i learned that in self defense.

614Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Remind me never to hang out with YOU.

No, I'm kidding, I'd like to hang out.

615Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:19 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

I'm kind of the same way Taco, in that it seems like no matter what anything can make me uneasy nd always feeling like danger is imminent.

616Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:59 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Maybe the creepers were hired by clowns to scare Taco?

617Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:07 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

BURN THE CLOWNS!
wait...
Adult Thread - Page 25 Minecraft-creeper
Adult Thread - Page 25 Creeper
these were the men that i saw!

618Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:15 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

someguy3657 wrote:Maybe the creepers were hired by clowns to scare Taco?

Adult Thread - Page 25 Images19

619Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I am a little late with this, but what most people forget is that they have teeth...

So if someone tries to sexually harass you, bite their throat...

620Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:36 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

unless that is their fetish.

621Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I meant, bite their throat off... out.... whatever.

622Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:41 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

MAKE HIM/HER SUFFER!!

623Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:43 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

If it's a her, and you're a guy, you don't need to resist much

Adult Thread - Page 25 Meh.ro8163

624Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

While I agree with your statement, why must you scar us with the horrifying pic?

625Adult Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Adult Thread Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:51 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

it's mfw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum