Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perpetual Testing Inititive- Mission Control(currently in steam freinds-only alpha)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Katls

Katls

Hello fellow Apature Science testers! I am deep undercover(as in hidding in an airshaft with a laptop, trying not to make too much noise because Cave was too cheap to even let me have a costume) on a paralle Earth inhabited by praying mantis men(where, saddly, my blueprint for the PTI ended up going).
I'm in need of people to control the robots testing this. The chamber is under development still, and I need it finished and functioning before the company can steal it back to our universe. This is where you, my friends come in. I can't control both of the bots at once, the delay would mess up the test as I switch controls and the mantis men might figure out that we're doing something.
Alright, in all seriousness, this is a custom map I've made for the steam workshop. I'd like testers and people to give input and maybe give ideas for puzzels to add to it(still only in alpha, I only have two rooms done so far).
You have to be on my steam freinds list to test it, so let me know if you need help with it.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116186288
Please read the discription. I will update the link whenever I make an update on the chamber. To use the map, click subscribe, go into portal 2, go into comunity test chambers, and go into coop chambers, it should be in your queue.

Share this post on: reddit

Good job.

Huh. I can't really open steam on this computer. Whats this about?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]