Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+18
Tasha the Silly Panda
Top Hat Zebra
Tuomey
Travelcube
Messernacht
Packie
Jonny
Moltenfield
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Ziggles
Katls
Gorgro
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 40]

626TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yes...?

I didn't say it was.

627TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:44 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I only mentioned it because "freedom of speech" has been interpreted very broadly in recent history and inconsistently...for instance, a crucifix in a jar of urine is protected as "art" and an amateur film with bad production and worse acting that happens to say some things about Mohammed that some Muslims don't like is hate speech and the creator gets snatched away and imprisoned.

As to this story, yeah she has the right to take pictures of herself being an idiot, but I think a company also has every right (even if they haven't and don't plan on doing so) to decide who works for them, especially when it was done on the company dime. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

628TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Like I said, Im not arguing whether or not the company has the right to fire her. They could fire her if they think she smells bad.

All Im saying is, they shouldn't fire her, because the actions had absolutely nothing to do with the company. Both she and the company have said that the company has nothing to do with it.

I think, like Dewmann said, she should be punished, but taking away her job is a little harsh.

629TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:14 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Aaaaand debate thread, guys.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

630TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:14 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: No soy sauce at the China King in the mall food court...none...no duck sauce either...[]

631TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:20 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

TTBM 1: Alone again...

TTBM 2: Accidently stab myself on a nipple with a knife.

TTBM 3: Almost broke 2 fingers

Rating of the day: Horrible

632TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

What experiment did you try this time?

633TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:24 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I wanted to piss fire.

634TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:51 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

WHY.

635TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:53 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

For science. []

636TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:12 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

And fun.

637TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Hands are cold
Bugger this winter business

638TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Winter would be much better if it wasn't so cold.

639TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Meanwhile, in Australia, we just got a 36C day. Or 96.8 F to you folks that use it.
Not even Summer.
Still wore a jacket all day.

640TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:04 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

It never really gets cold here.

Well, at night, it can get into the lower 50s (F) so...

Still, winter is my favorite season! I love the cold!

For one thing, Im incredibly warm-blooded, so I can finally stop being lathargic! Also, it's always funto get cuddled up by the fire and get warm. That's the best part of being cold! Getting warm, that is!

Also, it's good for my sleep. I can't stand being warm when Im trying to go to sleep.

Also, all of that is sexual innuendo, and the truth.

641TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

THERE'S SNOW OUTSIDE

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

642TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

LUCKY!

Now you can sing awesome Christmas songs!

TTBM: I really want to sing awesome Christmas songs, but I don't have a partner.

WHO WILL I INSIST THAT IT IS COLD OUTSIDE TO NOW?

643TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:48 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: Motherfucking mice in my motherfucking house.

EDIT: Inb4 "had it with these"

644TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

@ziggy
YOU LIVE IN TEXAS! why are you complaining about cold!
my hands are almost always purple due to the cold when its winter here, because i have poor circulation, but the cold doesnt help either!

ttbm1: i listen to a radio station that has had a great (imo) morning show. i listened to it for... probably 7ish years ever since high school at least. well this morning i woke up and found out that the two ppl on the show were hired somewhere else.
now i have to listen to either just music with long commercial breaks or another morning show that seems to be more about gossip than anything else.

ttbm2: my grandfather was interred yesterday (he was cremated and his ashes were put into a plot in the ground) i wasn't really affectected by it, but i still feel real bad for my grandmother, who's never lived alone before.
my grandfather had alzeimers, mentally he died about a year ago but my mom and grandma took care of his body past that. so this is a big change for my grandma, she's still active and teaches piano lessons among other things.

645TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well, I was going to say Im cold, but Taco sorta...

Yeah, nevermind.

646TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:39 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Well don't come during winter Taco cuz....you know....freakin' cold as hell.

647TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:56 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: "Oh how I wish i was born in the 40's or 50's. People were actually classy. The music was amazing. The cars were way cooler. Restaurants looked awesome and the neighborhoods were cleaner. People were nice to one another. Men were gentlemen and Woman weren't trashy. My grandfather said those were the best years of his life. This generation sucks."
Actual quote.

Somebody responded to him by reminding him that institutionalized racism and sexism were still plentiful in the 40s and 50s, along with abuse.

And someone who defends the first guy responds with this crock of shit.

"lets face it, these problems are still existing in today's society, it has just been swept under the rug and we pretend it doesn't happen. at least back then they had the common decency to admit these problems existed."

People in the 40s and 50s didn't sweep racism, sexism, and abuse under the rug? Well then shit! Why did we feel the need to pass all that legislation against those things during the rest of that century? Pretty superfluous if you ask me!

TL;DR: If you're going to talk about how the current generation is worse than the 40s and 50s, then please don't say anything that is outright objectively bullshit.

648TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

A friend of mine posted on Facebook that she enjoyed watching old movies because people dressed, spoke and acted classier than they do today. I responded that present-day, I can become a doctor and vote and be whomever I wish.
Also in old movies(I'm thinking of Bogart movies here) people didn't act classy, they acted what was thought of as quite racy at the time.

649TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Both statements are correct.

Which is terrible, because they WERE quite saucy in old movies, and they're STILL classier than we are, now.

650TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 26 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Every time I get a cold, at least one of my ears starts to produce wax on overdrive...currently feel like I have a plug in my right ear...annoying. []

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum