Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dinosaurs! 2: Return to Steampunk London

+9
Katls
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
Samiam
Jonny
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(I mentioned before the corset was to tight to pull off by myself. And I haven't noticed the dinosaur yet, and, yes)
(Katls I'm having a hard time understanding what you're doing. Can you explain for us drugged up folks?)

Katls

Katls

(OK, Crusher(speech color orange) is a T-rex that is attacking the Children on the orders of an absol by the name of Nattaus(speech color green) who runs the town not to far away from the treehouse, who discovered the prescience of the Children through a bambiraptor named Scout(speech color violet). Back at the town, Nattaus is worrying if Crusher dies in battle, for he's his strogest of men and he's at war with Neb, the guy that made all of the dinos. A female pterodactyl named Rain(speech color cyan, a very light blue) offers to help him by unleashing a powerful weapon, a boy(speech color red) with quite some power that is hard to control. But she has a solution to make him controllable, one of his friends that they captured, Angel(speech color Indigo(because white is hard to read)). Just read my post before this, it' be a lot more clear now that I explained some things.)

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Ok. That makes slightly more sense then what I previously thought. I'll be able to interact with your characters now, I didn't feel comfortable before because I was so confused. (and stoned))

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann jumped down from the small shack just above the cave opening. He slid on the rocks before landing on his stomach on the ground. Hi got up, and dusted any minerals that had found themselves stuck to his coat, before scanning the area for any friends. He found Captain JT speaking to a stranger, and Rare Jr. trying to shake Esbiate to consciousness. But, what had most of his attention was the gigantic, Tyrannosaurus with metal bits all part of his body. He raised the pistol he had found in his coat towards the beast, before calling out "Am I the only one who sees that monstrosity!?"

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

JT's brow furrows as Jonny acknowledges the talking dinosaur's presence. "Well, then," he says in his most ominous ninja tone of voice, "let's begin."

Releasing himself from Junior and setting her on a nearby tuffet, he drew his power katana, the man-made lightning arcing along its blade. "You would threaten us?" he called up to the beast. "Then let us threaten you back!" He leaped into the tree at ninja speed, then bounded off of it into the air high above the dinosaur. <Well, it's good to see my ninja skills are still effective,> he thought. Looking dead into the beast's eyes, he extended his hand and let loose a wide plume of ninja fire (although its edges were tinged with steam), which preceded him as he fell upon his enemy with a devastating strike. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Jonny, in contrast, brandished his cane stick and began to prod the creature's shins ineffectually. "Remind me to get some more bullets for my pistol".

Luckily FUTON was a far burlier creature and began to rev up his internal workings for some kickassery.

(@Spooks: ;D)

The visions and screams which had disrupted his unwilling slumber were gradually coming to a diminuendo. He saw flashes of bright red on every odd second. Whether or not this was the sensation of him bleeding out, he didn't know.
All he could feel was a gentle shaking on his shoulder. It was quite comforting. Maybe this was the embrace of a peaceful death... or possibly him being shoved into the back of a truck so he could be taken away from public eyes. He didn't have the willingness, moreover the energy to wake up.
The red which encompassed all of his vision pulsed on every heartbeat, turning from a light red to a blood red every few seconds, and that was gradually increasing tempo. Each beat became louder as he was being shaken harder, and a wailing developed in his ears. It sounded like the screaming of a female, but there was little natural about it. It contorted his vision too as it penetrated his very deepest train of thought... or at least what he could think in this state.
He reached a minute before his mind had finally lost it's rationality. The red vision shattered like glass, and he travelled through a whirlwind of colours before reaching black, and then, with wind whipping past his ears, jolting straight up into a seated position and yelling at the top of his voice.
He breathed heavily, and his fur was covered in sweat all over the face. He looked around from left to right rapidly, but all that was in his line of sight were fields and tangled high grass. Shortly after looking round, he gave a quick glance behind him to check where he was, before double-taking and focussing his eyes on a slightly huddled figure.
With great effort, he brought one knee to the ground, and used it to propel himself into a bipedal position; He staggered over to the figure and laid a hand on her. Of course he knew who it was. As she turned round her young, unblemished feline-esque face he donned a grin and laid a hand on her shoulder. Barely noticing the skirmish in his midst.

Katls

Katls

Crusher was not affected by JT's attack, he only felt a warm sensation against the side of his neck when he looked away to protect his eyes from the fire. He returned the attack with a blast of steam from his maw.
13 months ago.
Hunter looked around at the woods that he was in.
He had turned sixteen tonight, for midnight passed five minutes ago. His parents were killed when he was seven and wandered to this forest when he was nine.
At the age of eleven he chose to take people like him, +Anima with no faimaly or home,(about +Anima http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/+Anima) under his wing.
The latest addition, Angel, never knew that she was +Anima until she met Hunter. She is a dove +Anima that has changed over the last few months from a weakling who didn't have the heart to kill a fly and could control her +Anima form to save her life to a valiant warrior who had full mastery of her +Anima form.
(OK guys, I'll do more after someone else posts.)

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Packie

Packie

((I've edited my RPG profile,if you have some criticism on it, please let me know. I will be joining the RPG soon when I consider it would be an opportune moment in the storyline))

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Will post my reply tonight, been swamped with worked. Glad to have you, Packie!)

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

His attack rebuffed, J.T. ninja-flipped away from the burst of steam that belched forth from the dinosaur and landed in a high branch of the tree wherein sat the Treehouse. Drawing forth several razor-bladed cogwheels (which function as ninja stars), he leaped for another attack. After throwing several from one hand toward the creature's eyes as a distraction, he threw another pair, and these accompanied by a burst of surrounding ninja flame, towards the creature's exposed belly. <If he be no creature of metal, he will at least be injured,> J.T. thought. []

Katls

Katls

The ninja stars bounced off Crusher's belly armor and ,once again, Crusher felt only a warm sensation. Instead of fighting JT again, he leaped and pined down the FUTON.
13 months ago
Hunter detected a familiar scent from the bushes behind him. He whipped around and pounced into the brush.
Instead of landing on someone, he got a mouthful of dirt. he sat up, spit out the dirt, and pealed off the leaf that was stuck to his forehead.
Then he smelled that scent again. He brought the leaf to his nose. Yes, it had the scent rubbed on to it.
"Clever," Hunter said to himself.
He heard something fly through the air. And suddenly his face was in the dirt again, with the knocked the breath out of him.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(I'll be out of commission for a day, read my post in RT to know why. Esbby, you're in charge of Junior, you have full reign over her if you wish until I get back)

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((Katls...what about the ones that went at your eyes? Does your character have eye armor?)) []

Jonny

Jonny

However, an electric current was running through FUTON's body. It caused the creature to release him (by convulsing the muscles) and FUTON leapt to freedom. Then, he began revving up a powerful drill attached to his right hand and charged forward.

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Tuomey, standing by the sidelines, grew bored with the battle and drew his newly mechanised staff.
"Giant metal monster fighting giant dinosaur...... you can only have so many."
He pointed his staff at where he anticipated the two would collide and sent a telekinesis spell at them.

*shwooshwhertyack!*

Steam discharged around the area, causing everyone to cover their face and step back.
"...it doesn't normally do this... Still, I did only finish telekinesis 101 last week....
Oh, yes; abracadrabra." the trainee wizard said as the steam cleared to reveal two titans floating away from each other and his ninja captain getting ready to attack, having dodged the spell and pulled Jonny away too.

"That went rather well, don't you think, Captain? Not like last time when I tried to lift some boxes and they caught fire." Tuomey said, fiddling with a cog on his steel-covered staff.

A Sinister Speaker

*Appears next to Toumey*
"Damn, my teleportation seems to be off..... Oh my there appears to be a sort of wizard next to me!"

*inspects staff* "It seems your staff is out of tune good sir, would you mind me fixing it? The problem is that the way its tuned currently telekinesis spells come out as fire spells and vice versa.... While I'm doing this, could someone give me directions to a certain 'Treehouse?'"

Katls

Katls

Crusher blasted steam at Toumey.
13 months ago
Hunter knocked off his opponent and looked at him/her/it.
It was a young woman, with white hair and ragged white clothes.
"Nice job Angel, if that was a real duel I would be dead," he said.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : story reasons)

Jonny

Jonny

((We do not seem to be getting very far in this scenario))

A Sinister Speaker

((Katls, 2me pulled crusher and FUTON apart and they are now floating through the air.....))

Katls

Katls

(I know, I just typed it and I realized to late that someone else posted.)

Packie

Packie

((You can edit on this forum))

Katls

Katls

(Done and done!)

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Little cat Junior sat on her tuffet, letting her emotions astray, when along came Riolu, determined grin he drew, and scared all her doubt away. Junior donned her daggers and calculated the monolith before them, blood foul with the stench of death emulating from the creature's mouth. An idea sparked inside her as she eyed the dings and scratches left on the dinosaur's rigid skin.

"Father, the creature is heavily armored from the outside, but I doubt the same can be said for his inside!" Junior lifted her daggers to emphasize her idea. "I need you to lift me to the air with your aura." Junior didn't face her father, for fear that he would disapprove or become saddened by her bold decision. "Please father, I'm the smallest one here and with my assassin training, I shan't miss his heart." Her voice falling to a whisper.

(I'm trying to post smaller, less boring posts, let me know how I do!)

someguy3657

someguy3657

Name: someguy3657, Charles, Chuck

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Weapon: Anything goes, but I prefer a katana and at least a long ranged weapon

Favorite type of potato: Mashed.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: