Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dinosaurs! 2: Return to Steampunk London

+9
Katls
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
Samiam
Jonny
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Jonny rummaged inside his frock coat and pulled out a small, copper-coloured sphere. There was a thin piece of rope protruding from it. He produced a box of matched from another pocket. "Anyone have a use for this small explosive device that a small creature could conceiveably carry?"

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Junior hurried on tiny bee wings over to Dewman, who was examining a small explosive inquisitively. "Dewman, let me set them up the bomb!" The Beecat stole the explosive without waiting for an answer, giving a small noise of apology for her rude behavior, and flew over to Crusher, bomb in one hand, dagger in the other and pointed in the air at the giant dinosaur's face.

"What nefariousness is this! I regret to inform you that the manner in which you are carrying out your dastardly plans is the equivalent of a vacuum cleaner, in the manner that a vacuum cleaner cannot carry out good dastardly plans!" Junior shouted her taunt to the dinosaur, barely noticing that the Victorian age had suddenly became more Victorian.

(Hey guys, I don't wanna be a pain by asking, but I'm just not sure of my place at the moment. Could somebody Role-Play me for the time being? At least until I get back to the UK. Really sorry to be a burden with this trip :'/)

Katls

Katls

Crusher simply just grunted and whacked Rare Jr. with his tail.

Meanwhile, at the prison, Rain strolled down a corridor.
She passed by all Hunter's companions, including one in particular that was enraged.
"You little slut! When I get out of here I'm gonna kill and eat you!" she yelled at Rain, with claws and fangs bared.
"Speaking of you eating, here's lunch, and you build up your strength Prowler, you'll need it if your going to try to kill me!" Rain said with a snicker and threw a chunk of raw meat to the young woman.
"I'll not try to kill you, I will kill you," Prowler said under her breath as she picked up the the raw meat and bit into it.

"If you don´t think I trust you Rare, then you don´t know your father well enough!"
He smiled and laughed heartily. Using his aura, he sent out a jet of blue light to his guardee. It encircled her, and her eyes took a slight blue tinge as she was lifted slowly into the air.
Lifting Rare was effortless, as they shared a true bond which made it so easy to convey the information to her. Rare flew over to Jonny, and eagerly took the IED from his hands whilst smiling broadly. SB knew that she was happy to help out the team in any way she could. He felt the same way. He watched as the blue jet broke, yet the blue aura emanating from her body remained as she flew around to the monster.
He didn´t fear the monster, as the two combined could face the world and come off scarless. They had battled together before. Whether that be on the face of distant planets, dreams or steampunk Victorian universes.
He watched as she steadily moved around the unaware dinosaur, he sent a message of aura to her.
"Your dad´s proud of you. You´re not being stopped by anyone when I´m around."
However, a lot changed in the space of one second, when the monolith figure turned around.
"Ah Damnit no!" He thought to himself, "You´ve gotta move back and attack from a different direction!"
But she kept going, shouting insults to the dinosaur as she went. She seemed so ready, so willing, and so confident, until the monster unleashed a fury swipe from the tail which hit her hard on the side.
He could only watch as she fell back, not quite onto the ground, but he could see she was having difficulty holding out.
He suddenly felt a surge of anger pulsing through him as he began to rush to Rare´s aid, and the dinosaur´s fate.
"You do NOT do that to my daughter!" he said thickly through a foamingly-angry mouth. He ran as fast as he could, his eyes burning, his hands burning with the aura, but as the dinosaur turned, he could quickly see that he would suffer the same fate. He braced for impact.

D-Munny

D-Munny

"RARE!" Dewmann shouted, forgetting that this was Jr. he was screaming about, immediatley raised his pistol, and emptied all of the bullets into the beast in a vain attempt to draw it's attention away from not only the wounded beecat, but her father, who was now in the middle of his own hopeless assault. Not an hour in this world, and we're already fighting against something that's very nearly about to kill one of us. He thought, as he sprinted towards Esbiate, who had just now realized that what he was doing would only make matters worse and had slowed to a halt, awaiting a strike from the enemy. To tell the truth, Dewmann had no idea what he would do even if he got there in time. He'd just end up getting put down, but he was damn sure he wouldn't let those two face that beast alone.

Katls

Katls

Spikes quickly sprouted out of Crusher's tail and he swiped at SB8.

Meanwhile at the prison.
Angel slept on the uncomfortable futon in her cell. Memories drifted to her in her dreams. The good, the bad, and the horrendous ones. The last of the memories was horrendous, when the survivors of the attack were being brought to the prison.
Banshee was the luckiest, she got away with minor cuts and bruises, Angel had a long claw slash along her back, Prowler was fairly beat up and had a large chunk bitten out of her side, and Hunter, his condition was too gruesome to even want to describe.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Katls, remember not to God Mod. Your character must be able to get injured).

Junior felt the pain shoot through her body, her vision blurred by the impact of the hit. She was floating, and realized it was Esbby's aura that was keeping her up. She felt blood, hot and sticky with a hint of sweetness, tricking down the side of her face, and a scream resonated in her ears.

"You do not do that to my daughter!" Junior could make out her father's voice and opened her mouth to speak, but words wouldn't form. "Fwafsdter.." She groaned and positioned herself upwards to see the monolith sweeping its tail, brushing the Pokemon away as if he was a mite. Another yell, this time Dewman, who donned his pistol and emptied his rounds into the thick hide of their enemy, eyes blazing.

"Did he call me Rare?" Junior thought and the thought of her mother, strong and proud and brave, inspired the child to shake away her daze. With a small snarl, the beecat drew a dagger and used her father's aura to push herself forward. Clutching the explosive tightly to her side, she shot herself towards the monster's gaping maw, and threw herself down his throat, darkness engulfing her.

(Esbby I will roleplay you until you return C:)

someguy3657

someguy3657

"Dear God, she actually went in. Let's hope she comes out all right." said Chuck, who was too much in shock from everything happening at once to say anything beforehand.

(Thanks a lot Rare :3 I really appreciate this, it´s already pretty late in Spain - But may I request that I follow you into the dude´s mouth? I´m not missing out on this salivated party with my Daughter! ;3)

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

SB8 wrote:(Thanks a lot Rare :3 I really appreciate this, it´s already pretty late in Spain - But may I request that I follow you into the dude´s mouth? I´m not missing out on this salivated party with my Daughter! ;3)

(;D Of course! I will post the reply later tonight <3)

Katls

Katls

Crusher hacked out the rare and turned around to vomit.
A sharp pain ran along his tongue. I felt as if his tongue was being stung by some kind of insect. But why was this stinging sensation so familiar?
He suddenly experienced most of his life flash before his eyes. And this was not the life of a T-rex, it was the life of a black dragon.
"Crusher's" life flew by very quickly. It slowed at the last parts. He had a young beecat cornered in a cavern about 5 years after the destruction of the One Bean, and he was intent on killing her. The beecat's aura caused a stinging sensation all over "Crusher's" body, but that was nothing to the hatred that drove him to kill the poor beecat. Then it skipped ahead to him waking up starring at an absol.
"Your soul is mine. Your name was Kalts AKA SD, but now your name is Crusher!"
Crusher felt a sharp pain inside of him.
"Hello world, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!" declared a familiar voice.
A black claw burst out of Crusher's side and tore the new orifice wide open and a black dragon leaped out.
SD grabbed the box of matches from Rare and struck a match against a claw. After it lit, whipped out a cigar out of nowhere and smoked it.
"Well, you guys are a mess," he said casually.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(You can't kill my character without my permission. Please edit your post and keep the rules in mind).

Jonny

Jonny

Jonny stared at the scene at tried to work out what was happening. He had hoped that this strange group of characters would listen to him and help him in his mission, but now a steampunk dinosaur had appeared along with a strange blue dog and some sort of bee/cat hybrid. He decided to wait in the train for a little while and puzzle these developments out.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Junior fell to the ground, hitting it hard, and tumbled over the rocky terrain. Her stinger was still glowing from the small nuclear canon she had released inside the dinosaur's mouth. The nuclear canon mixed with the explosion from the small explosive caused the dinosaur to swing around and vomit, when suddenly his whole body began to shake. Junior watched, eye squinted, as the stomach of the dinosaur burst open, revealing the creature known as 'SD.' Junior knew very little of SD, and drew out her daggers in case it was another foe. Esbby stood besides her, paw on her shoulder, giving her a support that only a father could give.

Katls

Katls

(I didn't kill you, it was just explaining where Crusher knew the stinging from, I never said that SD ever killed you, I said that he was DRIVEN to kill you. I doesn't say it yet, but SD was stopped, or there would be no Jr.)
"Whoa whoa whoa! You little miss, are waaaay to tense. Just because I came out of a foe, doesn't mean that I'll try to eat you," said SD with a smile.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann stood, having a hard time keeping his jaw unagape. "If I still had ammo in this gun at the moment, I'd contemplate putting a bullet into my cerebrum right about now." He said, before finally snapping into sense. He jogged over to Rare Jr. and Esbiate. "You guys alright?" He inquired. "You both look a mess. Particularly you." he said, referring to the effluence that covered Jr.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Junior glanced up at Dewman and lowered her daggers as the dragon know as SD continued to puff on his cigarette. "Yeah, I'm fine." She gave a small smile at Dewman and wiped dinosaur drool from her corset with a stroke of her paw. The drool slid off her claws and landed with a wet thud on the ground. "Your irritating my asthma." She said dryly to the dragon before pushing the issue aside impatiently. "Who are you and why are you here?"

Katls

Katls

"Well, I'm a black ghost dragon, and I was captured and used to be the soul of the big lug over there," SD said.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

"I see." Junior shifted in place and looked up at Esbby, not use to being in command of interrogation. That was always left to someone higher up. Esbby tightened his paw on Junior's shoulder and looked up at SD.

"So you're here, in the same situation as the rest of us. It'd be useless to travel alone, or split up for that matter. I trust you enough to accept you on the team, if the others will allow it...however." His eyes got dark and a slight aura surrounded him. "If you, your anything you just so happen to be possessing, attempt to hurt my daughter again, that trust is gone. And I will destroy you." Junior smiled at the Pokemon and looked back at the dragon ghost with slitted eyes. "So.." Esbiate continued with a wave of his hand, motioning to the world around them. "Do you have any information on the how we landed here?"

Katls

Katls

"First of all, I wasn't possessing, h*** I didn't even know who Jr was until Crusher died because I was put in him against my will and was brainwashed. Second, I have to join you, your my ticket out of this dump, and I'm already one of the Children. Third, I don't know how YOU got here, but I know how we can get out of here." SD said, swallowing his cigar.

SB looked down at his coughing daughter, and then over to the newly-arrived creature with an acute hatred.
"Listen Mate. You can´t just 'declare' yourself a child. Where were you when our forefathers fought across every corner of the universe? Where were you when we called for help, and you didn´t deliver it? Where were you." Tears welled up in SB´s eyes "When Rare died?"
"You didn´t give us jack, and now you expect to become one of the few. The so few who decided to take on the system for the ideals of freedom, liberty and justice? You have some ego jock."
He reached into his pouch and grabbed a syringe which he had taken from his previous home, and jammed it into his leg, for from the tail of Crusher, he had recieved a long incision.
He shuddered and fell on one knee just recovering from the stinging sensation. He breathed heavily, and then got up gradually, shaking his head.
He closed the pouch and lighted the aura around his hand which gave off a fair blue light and a lot of heat; this he moved around his daughter. In no time, she was dry, and a few seconds later, she had stopped coughing.
"There there." He said, patting her gently. "Only a true warrior may travel with us."
At this, he looked back at SD.
"So. You say you know how we can get out of here, yet we are your ticket out of this ´dump´?" He shook his head. "Are you using the prospect of our escape as a scapegoat for your own fortune? I don´t sense much truth behind your words."
He raised his hand, and raised it over the heart (or where he thought the heart was) of SD and waited a few seconds. The aura turned from blue to silver.
"Unclear." SB said. "Hmm. It would be wise to take you along, but unwise to keep you for long. Unless of course, you prove that you are an asset."
The three started to walk back towards where the bulk of the group had made a rendez-vous in the low grass.
But as SD started to move, SB stopped him.
"And you so much as lay a CLAW, on my daughter. Then you will learn the true meaning of pain comrade."
He looked over to Dewmann who had been concernedly watching the conversation.
"I´m sorry Dewmann. I´m alright. I´m not a big fan of being eaten by Dinosaurs thanks."

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Junior listened closely to her father's words, a small memory entering her mind as he mentioned Rare. She was enclosed in darkness, still within her egg, when she heard a voice, a voice that was insect but not unlike the one she heard earlier. This voice was strong and firm but was loving and determined. She felt the warmth of her egg as her mother cradled her, and then the coldness of the ground as her mother left, her ghost entering a different world.

However, it wasn't long before a different sort of warmth, a strong and tingling touch, filled her egg as someone else lifted her. She didn't understand words yet, but she knew this new voice was comforting her, and would continue to comfort her as she grew.

Junior glanced up at Esbiate as he healed her with his gentle touch, and she smiled as she knew in the back of her mind she was right about him - from the moment she heard him within her egg, she knew he would always be her father, blood relative or not.

The sun above them was now setting, the color of the sky drained into a pale orange as Esbby and Junior turned their attention to their crewmate Dewman, who was watching the scene with stunned silence. A few feet from them, the rest of the crew stood within the short grass, listening to the conversation, but knowing it was being delt with. Junior wondered for a second how the crew actually came to be, but the thought pushed itself away as sleep suddenly shook the small cat's body.

"Piggy back ride Father?" Junior asked holding her arms up to the Pokemon.

-~-

Miles away in the small village that was the destination of the crewmates, another insect stood in the square middle of the village. Her stinger was aimed directly below her, a small blue aura forming at the tip. She was preparing an attack that, centuries later, would be used by a possessed Rare during the Ragnarok saga. Her dead cold eyes reflected the residing sunlight and her Victorian gown flowing behind her gave her the appeal of a corpse bride, although there was life in this insect, life that was filled with deepest anger and hatred towards the Children of Driscoll and towards the Driscoll lord himself.

"We've located their position, milady Spooky." A small timid voice spoke to her a few feet away.

"Good." Spooky replied back, a gloved hand twirling a long antenna absentmindedly.

"Did you wish for us to bring them here." The voice asked, closer this time. Spooky chuckled and lowered the hand that was playing with her feelers.

"No. I'll get their attention." With that, Spooky released her nuclear canon - a blue crackling wave that engulfed the entire village.

Katls

Katls

Deep anger welled within SD.
"Where were you when I called for you!? When what was left of the once great race known as the dragons where being brutally murdered by the scum of the earth, the humans!? When the The Hive, the shelter of all dragon, was being destroyed!? As my beautiful wife died in my arms!?" he screamed.
"I guess all Children have something in common," he mumbled under his breath.

Jonny

Jonny

Katls Nalcrato wrote:"Well, I'm a black ghost dragon, and I was captured and used to be the soul of the big lug over there," SD said.

((This makes perfect sense. Will contribute to the roleplay in a moment))

EDIT: "Not that this conversation isn't FASCINATING, gentlemen- and lady", Jonny added, nodding in Jr's direction. "But we have more pressing issues. The steampunk dinosaurs are still on the rampage, and we must act fast to stop them.

I propose we board my engine and travel to the Institute of Steampunk Stuff- the exact name eludes me for the moment. There we can find out more about the creatures we must face since there is too much information for me to relate here.

By the way...... may I see that monocle, milady?"

Peering at the monocle, Jonny suddenly let out a gasp, took a piece of paper, and performed a rubbing over the rim of the monocles with a large wax crayon. Then, he turned the paper round and showed it to the group.

Inscribed on the rim of the monocle was the phrase: PRODUCE OF JONNY ENTERPRISES.

((Btw, a quote of SB8's got me thinking and I knocked this up))

The Dinosaurs! 2: Return to Steampunk London - Page 4 Raredeath54507

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum