Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+12
someguy3657
Packie
Taiju
Bowen
SQUIGGLES
Tacoline
D-Munny
Hollyღ
Katls
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Top Hat Zebra
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Just found this official facebook post of the man who composed all the songs. Apparently Aria is not the Changeling's name.

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 1

This Day Cadence Aria is the full song title, so perhaps Aria means something in another language, or something. [Shrugs]

Edit~

After snooping around I found the layout artist on one of the official transformers forums and he posted this;

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Capture

So it's official, her name is Chrisylis. I'm done for tonight! [Puts away detectives hat]

Last edited by Lady Rare on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

52Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

53Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Katls

Katls

Hey, you know how Luna was going to be awesome this episode and then suddenly Hazbro messed it all up? Here, a short fanfic that will make her awesome agian in the context of the episode.
Spoiler:
I have to say that probly my favoret part of writeing that was the ending. Just Luna doing that just felt awesome. In the words of Discord:
"You should had seen the looks on your face(s)! Priceless!"
Also, I use Crysalis for when I refering to her in her true form, but I refer to her as Aria when she's in her disguse.
EDIT: You know what, it never ceaces to amase me how quickly bronies get to work making episode related stuff. I've found a ton of covers for "This Day(Aria)" and some beutiful art of Crysalis already. Might post them.
Also, I fear for the rule 34 and clopfics that's hitting the web tonight...
EDIT2: Awesome art and captions/memes!
Man, this one was waaaaaaaaaaaay better then the three I did.
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 170437%2520-%2520be_prepared%2520Cadence%2520caption%2520Chrysalis%2520Lion_King%2520other_cadence%2520princess_cadence%2520Scar%2520The_Lion_King
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 170570%2520-%2520artist%253Acelestiathegreatest%2520celestia%2520Chrysalis%2520Discord
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 1sc79jngfkgcilsjvoygta2
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 170419%2520-%2520caption%2520changeling%2520Chrysalis%2520queen_changeling%2520spy%2520Team_Fortress_2%2520tf2
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Twilight_and_princess_cadance_by_johnjoseco-d4x8qeo
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Chrysalis_mug_shot_by_xain_russell-d4x7qtk
Also, Aria/Crysalis is a solid second as best villan in the show and some beond, but Luna/Nightmare Moon is still at the top. I want my fan-history Luna to have a fight with Crysalis. That would be so awesome to see.

54Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Taiju

Taiju

So, just finished watching the finale. BEST. EPISODE(S?). EVER.

Spoiler:

OMIGOD. YOU GUYS. THIS EPISODE. YOU GUYS. OMIGOD. Season 2 is over. How long do we have to wait for the new season?

55Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I don't know but lets not talk about it.

YOu're gonna make Zebra sad.

56Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Katls

Katls

I...JUST...CAN'T...STOP!

WHY DOESN'T THIS VERSON LOOP?
THAT LUNA FOR YOUTUBE REPEAT!
Man, this whole thing just grabs you. I love the sutuble expressions that Crysalsis has during the reprise and the slight distortion in her voice for most of it.
EDIT: Why did the love spell break Shining Armor out of the trance? It should had made Crysalsis stronger. Also, I think that might be the reason she reacted teh way she did when Cadence mentioned the whole defeating her with the power of love.
"Go ahead, make my day. I'd love love love LOVE to see you act like an idiot and use magic powered by love to hurt me. I'd love to be stronger."
Also, Elements of Harmony was a really bad idea. Good thing the Changelings stopped them.
"Oops, we kinda sorta made the Queen about serveral trillon times stronger. Our bad. So it was a bad idea to fight her with positive energy"

57Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:42 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

So I only just got done with the finale, on account of me wanting to watch it on a bigass TV for maximum awesome.

This was my reaction.

58Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Katls

Katls

Oooow, mah ears.
Also, I have something for the aftermath of the wedding and (this might be strenge comeing form me) the mateing rituals of the Changelings. I'll post tomorrow maybe.
Hint: The second half of the ritual makes a very awesome exicution method. It's horrifingly painful, but I'd give anything to see it happen. Good lord, it looked awesome in my mind. Chrysalis is going to suffer for the day that she messed with Lectena's spawn(AKA Cadence).
Another hint: It's a little siofu(a type of super-agressive ant in Africa, often misrefered to a army ants[whole differnt breed then siofu]), a little bit seahorse, a little bit spider, and a bit praying mantis.

59Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

60Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:54 am

Bowen

Bowen

Yeah, I would say something about the finale, but it's mostly all been said.
Except....We need more Celestia fighting. That was awesome.
Oh and, y'know, the usual reaction to it:
OH GODS THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT!
Ahem.

As for Dangerous Business, yes, I thought it was a good read.
Good if you like Lord of the Rings, I thought it borrowed just enough stuff to feel familiar and interesting, but not too much so as it make it a copy paste of the story but with ponies.
Also, I'm fairly certain it has Rainbow Dash singing in it. That's kinda awesome.

61Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:07 am

Katls

Katls

Hey, tell me what you think of this. I've tried writeing from a differnt kind of perspective then you usally see from what I write. For once, none of the characters show a complete enjoyment for their oppent's suffering. In fact, they in a way wish that they weren't involved.
Spoiler:
It was interesting writeing this. Now that I'm working more with the idea the Cadence is the daughter of Luna, it's giving a very interesting angle to work with. It's a softer side of Luna that I'm not used to thinking about. Sure, she is usally kind in a sence and she rarely directly kills someone unless a war is involved, but putting those two in the same context with Cadence in the mix was interesting.

62Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_m2vtahoUue1rnl2plMade By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_m2vth5RW5M1rnl2plMade By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_m2vtblombh1rnl2pl
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_m2vtbusvLA1rnl2pl

Yeah, Discord is still the best.

63Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Katls

Katls

IMMD:^
Alright, that fight needs to happen. Discord vs. Chrysalis. And throw in Nightmare Moon in for good messure. Three shapeshifters having a showdown.
Also, figured out why I like "This Day" so much. It's the style. I can't recall a single villain song for the show other then that one. I LOVE hearing the villains have a song with some arrogance and dark context mixed in. My mind has been waiting for something like this from the show for quite some time. It's just more mature then the other songs.

64Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

How is Nightmare Moon a shapeshifter?

But to be honest, I don't think it would be much of a fight. Discord would win, hands down.

Also:
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 564896_302929326448295_192709677470261_701513_43236008_n

65Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:12 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Obviously, Celestia does not have an "Incestia" personality.

...God, did I just type that?

66Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Katls

Katls

Top Hat Zebra wrote:How is Nightmare Moon a shapeshifter?
She turns into:
A thorn
Mists
Shadowbolts
Wicked Tree Carvings
A huge wirlwind
and back into Nightmare Moon.
Sounds like a shapshifter to me.

67Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Taiju

Taiju

Lady Rare wrote:This Day Cadence Aria is the full song title, so perhaps Aria means something in another language, or something. [Shrugs]

I don't know if it means something in another language, but I know an Aria is part of an opera. It's more or less a monologue (person talking to themselves), but in song form.

68Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Katls wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:How is Nightmare Moon a shapeshifter?
She turns into:
A thorn
Mists
Shadowbolts
Wicked Tree Carvings
A huge wirlwind
and back into Nightmare Moon.
Sounds like a shapshifter to me.

Forgot about that.

Then again, you wouldn't call a vampire a shapeshifter, even though they can.

I wouldn't call Discord a shapeshifter either.

That's mostly just semantics, though. They both are shapeshifters.

@Dewmann: Apparently not.

Unfortunatly.

EDIT: Also: https://i.imgur.com/1Rrsm.jpg

69Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:11 am

Katls

Katls

That is SO true.
I still think that the bridesmaids should have had a wizard's duel with Twilight and Cadence.
If they made a remake of that scene with that duel

Yeah Twilight. Exactly. You would'a gotten hurt, but who cares? IT'S A WIZAED'S DUEL! Fighting magic with magic! Dude, that would be awesome.

70Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:00 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 170834+-+artist+selonian+Chrysalis

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 171211+-+artist+equestria-prevails+be_prepared+Chrysalis+The_Lion_King

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 170649+-+artist+quiss+Chrysalis

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 170666+-+artist+necrobalam+Chrysalis

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Jinkies__by_docwario-d4xa30y[img][/img]Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Queen_chrysalis_by_atryl-d4x9fgr.png

71Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:55 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Someone shipped Discord and the Queen.

*Not sure if want...*

72Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 am

Taiju

Taiju

Honestly though, it was inevitable and you know it.

Soon enough she will be shipped with all of the mane 6, Celestia, Cadence, Shining Armor, and Nightmare Moon (not all at once, of course).

You know it will happen.

73Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:36 am

Packie

Packie

Taiju wrote:not all at once, of course

Why do I have the feeling that this is actually very probable

74Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Taiju wrote:Honestly though, it was inevitable and you know it.

Soon enough she will be shipped with all of the mane 6, Celestia, Cadence, Shining Armor, and Nightmare Moon (not all at once, of course).

You know it will happen.

I've seen her with Discord, by herself, some random human, and Celestia. The last one was forced though.

Although, I have seen a Raity on Rarity on Rarity.

Changelings are Magic.

75Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

So, since when is Rare a creepy shadow pony thing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum