Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+12
someguy3657
Packie
Taiju
Bowen
SQUIGGLES
Tacoline
D-Munny
Hollyღ
Katls
AwesomeMedic
Jonny
Top Hat Zebra
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:51 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Two exclusive clips for Royal Wedding! This finale is going to be so awesome.

Clip One

Clip Two!

27Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:00 am

Bowen

Bowen

Oh, man.
It airs tomorrow.
My Internet is capped.
I can't watch it.
Clearly, the only reasonable course of action is to kill my neighbours and use their Internet.

28Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

No. You should hold them hostage and threaten to kill them unless you get all of Australia's internet.

29Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:25 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Me and my friends are gonna have a party and watch it on the telly :3

30Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

IAM SO EXCITED FOR THE ROYAL WEDDING.

(Now. That's the one time I have ever said that in my life. Let's see how many times I say it again...)

31Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Katls

Katls

I'll hopefully be able to see the livestream, the first time I've done something like it. I have no TV, so I rely on Youtube for all this stuff, but I want to see it when the rest of the world does. This will be my first ever livestream experence.
Now, what time will it be airing in California's coast's timezone...?
10? Man, that's cutting it close to when my grandma want to have me come over... oh well, I'll still be able to make it as long as it isn't 3 hours long... that's if she doesn't come early.
EDIT: There are no words to discribe this.

EDIT2:I love this guy. Some of the things he dubs are the wrong kind of NSFW for me, but a lot of it is just awesome. But like I said, some of it is mature content is a differnt way then what you will see in most of his stuff.
You'll see what I mean when you see "Mamma's Still Beutiful." My favoret of teh Tumblrs he dubs is Pinkimema and Butchershy. Expecally when Butchershy tells the name of her knife and the resulting questions.
Seeing her wear the mask make me squee.

32Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

http://sodas-shop.tumblr.com/

Alright, so, she DOES sell to people out of Hawaii, and out of the US.

So.... Anypony who wants their OC, Merry Friday.

33Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:26 am

Katls

Katls

Alright everypony, it's an hour and a half before the season fanelle airs!
Quick, we need a good livestream and our Tinychat going!
I'll take care of the Tinychat, but I need help with the livestream. Have any suggrestions? I want to see how many people on our forum will join togather for this in both the same chatroom and the same livestream.
EDIT: great, Tinychat is being a pain today...
I know! the chatbox!
*run into the chatbox*
*is quickly covered in webs*
Well, it's been a while...

34Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Sorry Katls, I can't watch it yet because I'm planning on joining some IRL friends today and we are watching the finale together.

35Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:48 am

Katls

Katls

I remeber that, and I will miss you while I'm watching.
This being my first time livestreaming, and as such I don't know which one to go to. Any suggestions?

36Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:43 am

Katls

Katls

Streaming opens in a few minutes!

I will write a little thing about this in moment while I'm waiting for the actaul episode to start.
Spoiler:
http://justin.tv/midnightrun11

37Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:07 am

Katls

Katls

THAT WAS AWESOME!
Spoiler:
BEST WEDDING EVER!
Too bad that I wasn't able to watch it with you guys. Watching it on livestream is a little more frustaiting then watching it on Youtube, but it has so much more of an effect on you, knowing that while you're watching it you're discovering what happens with the rest of the world.
What day is the next season starting? I need to watch the live stream for THAT.

38Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:17 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

OH GODS YOU GUYS!

I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW GREAT THIS WAS.

NOT ONE. SINGLE. WORD.

Here's my review:

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 3e1750f1c0dee3cc6d2c3ad104ecd465

Spoiler:

39Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

GUYS!

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m2ud6jquKV1r8x61mo1_1280

40Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

WHAT!

41Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

YES! I KNOW!

I thought it was fake, but I watched the episode and can confirm that this did happen.

42Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Katls

Katls

I squeed when I saw Vynial there at the end.
SO AWESOME!
Also, my grandmother now knows I'm a brony. Felt good man, felt good.
Now, I'm off to get pics of my favoret moements in the episiodes.

43Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

This finale. Wins everything. This might be a long post, and it will mention previous MLP series (G1 mostly). Everything stated here is my humble opinion.

Twilight's Brother coming out of nowhere seemed incredibly shoe-horned at first, but I think the writers did a fantastic job explaining that with Twilight's dialogue about how far away they drifted.

Cadence didn't have such luck when being explained into the story. 'She use to babysit Twilight' doesn't hold water as being a good explanation of her appearance and we know nothing more about her then that. Clearly this added Alicorn felt like an excuse for pretty pink princess toys, but at least the episodes were good enough to brush this thought aside.

The beginning was somewhat slow going, and I blame not having any real emotional connection to Cadence OR Shining Armor for most of the first episode. After the usual introduction and easing into the plot, things get really good. REALLY good. "Twilight just got engulfed with hellfire and dragged to the bowels of the Earth after tearfully apologizing to an evil enchantress" good.

Part Two was the best thing ever to come out of MLP, bar none. Chrysalis (A script page of the episode named The Changling Queen Chrysalis) has to be the best villain that has been introduced so far. She looks beautiful and deadly, was far more effective at her job then Nightmare Moon, and I found her more interesting and more dastardly then Discord. Chrysalis was deadly. And her name holds so much meaning.

Best part of the whole thing were the songs. Finally we get a proper villain song.

Regarding Luna, I found her pretty funny in the finale.

"REST, MY SISTER. AS ALWAYS, I WILL GUARD THE NIGHT."

"TWILIGHT SPARKLE, YOU SHOULD BE INSIDE."

"Hey guys, what'd I miss?"

I think the writers knew how little she appeared in the show and lampshaded it at the ending with her nonchalant pointing out she missed the biggest most epic fight at that time.

Also, DJ PON-3's eyes are more purple then the red I wanted, but still. She was pulled out of thin air by Pinkie! So great!

I will probably add more later.

44Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I liked the fight scene too.

The whole time I was thinking "Power Puff Girls."

Although, I did prefer Discord. I wasn't a big fan of this new villan. She needs to be fleshed out more.

I mean, where did she come from? How did she know about the wedding, and etc.

Discord was just more interesting, to me. He was pretty original.

But, I'd say this episode is easily the best one ever.

45Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Fluttershy's way of dealing with her 'clones' was genius and adorable. I can't help but think Rainbow kissed her on the nose when she helped her up after fighting off the copycat Shy's, especially with that random sound effect.

Nice trivia regarding previous generations;

In the second movie, "Destruction of Flutter Valley" (a G1 movie) an abomination called smooze hits the Flutter Ponies and turn them into creatures that resemble Chrysalis's minions. It's now my fan theory that the reason we never see flutterponies are because they are extinct, or rarer than me because their numbers are being obliterated by Changlings. It's also my theory that changlings kill and eat a creature and then take their identity to live as them, (or take their identity and then do the killing after) to get closer to other food sources (which is exactly what smooze did).

I've been watching a lot of G1 and if you can get over the bad voices and odd animation, it's insanely dark. MUCH darker and deeper story wise than Friendship is Magic. If G1 ponies were revamped to be updated with good animation and better voices, it would be so golden.

46Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Lady Rare wrote:Fluttershy's way of dealing with her 'clones' was genius and adorable. I can't help but think Rainbow kissed her on the nose when she helped her up after fighting off the copycat Shy's, especially with that random sound effect.

I was JUST talking about this earlier.

Is it just me, or does the show seem to be trying to ship FLuttershy and RD? I mean, they're always together lately. And RD sure has been very feely with Fluttershy over the last few episodes.

47Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Katls

Katls

*clears throat*
Hey, look at these! Captioned pictures already! And of my favoret moment in the episode visaully.
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Adora_10
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Adora_11
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Adora_12
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Adora_13
Spoiler:
EDIT: Oh, and you know what is really nice about this episode?
My fan-history regarding Cadence came out almost unscathed by the cannon.
EDIT2: You know what? If you didn't like this episode

48Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:05 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Luna is dancing awkwardly in the crowd at :21 of the first video. <3

Also, I cannot stop listening!

Last edited by Lady Rare on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

49Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Katls

Katls

I always thought that her name was Adora...
Aria is just as good.
Also, there is a sutble differnce in the voice actors between Aria and Cadence. It's sublte while their talking, but it's noticealbe when thier singing. But one would think that Shineing Armor would notice though. If you where marrying someone, you should know exactly what their voice sounds like by then.

Last edited by Katls on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

50Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The main villains name is mentioned as Chrysalis in a screenwriting, but in the song it's hinted it's Aria. I'm not sure what else Aria could be but a name. I like both names, so no worries here.

The lyrics have the Queen marked as Chrysalis despite the song title.

Supportment of the name Chrysalis

Transcript of the episodes, revealing Chrysalis as the name

I'm not sure what the true name is but everyone seems to be leaning on Chrysalis. I will make a thread on Ponychan and try to get some more answers.

And remember, Shining Armor was being brainwashed as well as worrying about the force field and the wedding in general. I'm sure he wouldn't think twice about his bride sounding slightly different, in which he would probably wave off as "she's stressed over the wedding".

Edit;

Queen Chrysalis and the changelings may be based off of Sinisteeds, dark, horse-like creatures who thrive on feeding off of love and emotion in the novel Gossamer by Lois Lowry. She is also rather similar to Disney Villainesses, Maleficent and Ursula.

I also got new head canon;

The ponies and the princesses were created as the embodiments of all the positive parts of the emotional spectrum, but as a side effect the changelings and their queens were simultaneously created from the leftover negative parts, thus creating twisted mockeries of the ponies who feed on the positive emotions they can never feel on their own. (Queen Changling and the Changlings).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum