Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+16
Hollyღ
Ziggles
Samiam
Jonny
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
SQUIGGLES
Tuomey
Bowen
Katls
someguy3657
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
Gorgro
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 40]

376TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:20 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

TTBM: AK, if it helps, I just got a letter from the UN exam that I sat last year saying that I didn't pass the threshold, and am not proceeding to the next stage.

377TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that.

378TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

Bah, no biggie. I can sit the exam until I'm 30, so have some time.

379TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

JT_the_Ninja wrote:We all knew that. To what, specifically, do you refer?

Also, glad to know you're all right. []
He did a comic about how Texas has big tornadoes, and the next day a big tornado happened in Texas.
Okay, so, yeah, tornadoes happen in Texas, especially in Spring, BUT DUDE THE NEXT DAY

380TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

Ziggy Stardust wrote:
JT_the_Ninja wrote:We all knew that. To what, specifically, do you refer?

Also, glad to know you're all right. []
He did a comic about how Texas has big tornadoes, and the next day a big tornado happened in Texas.
Okay, so, yeah, tornadoes happen in Texas, especially in Spring, BUT DUDE THE NEXT DAY

Rather like #1 on this...

http://www.cracked.com/article_18836_6-eerily-specific-world-events-predicted-by-comics.html

381TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

TTBM: So, for the past few days, when I was doing dishes, I would open one of our drawers, to put up silverware and such, and there would be food in there.

I mean, like, chicken bones from the night before, or half a sausage, or something.

I had been thinking my dad was somehow spilling it in there, but it kept happening over and over.

It turns out we have rats, that were climbing up our TV trays (Our shack is too little for anything else) grabbing the food, and dragging it into our drawers, which were closed.

Why? I mean.... WHY the HELL would they drag it into our drawers?!?!? I mean, we found their hole, which is under our sink, but they draged the food into our drawers, for some reason.

There were three chicken bones, laid perfectly symmetrical on top of a cutting board in one drawer. That rat/mouse had to have taken three different trips to do that, and then it just left them there.

They are fucking with me, I know it.

382TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

What the heck?

383TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

There are....methods....of dealing with rodents. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

384TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:32 am

Katls

Katls

Get a cat.
They're good at that kind of thing.

385TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:49 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yep.

386TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:05 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I dunno...my cat is mostly just useless...not at all like Queen Rare. []

[USER WAS GIVEN PURRS FOR THIS POST]

387TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM:Mom is locking herself into either mine or my sister's room because she needs to cry like the fucking snivelling shit she is because she can't stand up to dad while he's having one of his drunk fits.

She has now left the house in tears, but dad followed her, so he's probably not going to let her get away.

I expect violence.

388TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:06 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Phone bills...

Got a new phone today, since I had an upgrade available. Well, technically, it's a downgrade, since I went from an HTC Hero to a Samsung somethingorother flip-phone. Apparently you have to have an everything data plan if you have a smart phone, but I really wasn't using it for Internet due to it being slow and freezing all the time... So now with my new phone (only $10 due to upgrade, plus the $10 they gave me for my old phone), I'll be saving about $30/month. I can deal with that...I hardly ever call anyone who isn't already a Sprint customer, and I don't even text all that much. Gotta save where I can...[]

389TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

390TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:30 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM:
Computer. My own computer, which I've had for more than 3 years, is almost dead. Reports, old stories, everything on there, is about to go. 3 years of data, all added or writen in by me, and it's about to disapear forever.
And it'll be a year before we can replace the dang thing.

391TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:46 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Uuhm...don't you know how to back up files online or on discs?

392TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:16 am

Katls

Katls

Why would I do that? There's only one place to put all that junk otherwise, and it would make our faimly computer cluttered.
I had gotten rid of NOTHING that I have writen. NOTHING. It's like me in Minecraft. No matter what it is, I'm not going to get rid of it, like those old wooden tools or those several full stacks of dirt.
Plus, my computer won't be able to stay awake long enough for me to do that.
It froze in record time today, 3 minutes. 3 MINUTES.

393TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:00 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

It's usually a good rule of thumb to store important things once in awhile. If you get a new computer, I would make it a habit to saving things on something external.

Keep trying with your computer, if you love those stories and documents they are worth fighting for.

Last edited by Rare on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total

394TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:01 am

Katls

Katls

Alright, I'll try, but it'll be difficult to do. I'm scared of the computer crashing on me...

395TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:02 am

Taiju

Taiju

Just copy a few things at a time then.

396TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Does the computer freeze everytime it boots up? When my computer was overheating, it would freeze then work fine after I forced restarted.

397TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 am

Katls

Katls

Hah hah hah!
False alarm, my mouse just only ran out of batteries!
Wow, I feel stupid now. Disregard my recent posts on this thread!

398TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 am

Taiju

Taiju

*claps*

Great job, man. Great job. [/sarcasm]

399TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 am

Katls

Katls

*hangs head low*
I swear, I claim to be rech-savy, but this dang computer knows how to mis-lead me away from the actual problem.
When I get that new computer next year, this thing is going to be distroyed, both out of hate and respect.

400TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 16 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Taiju

Taiju

Or you can try and sell it on craigslist. Make a quick buck. Or donate it. Someone else could probably supe it up and make their little dream computer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum