Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+16
Hollyღ
Ziggles
Samiam
Jonny
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
SQUIGGLES
Tuomey
Bowen
Katls
someguy3657
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
Gorgro
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Ziggy Stardust wrote:TTBM: I got hissy when my dad wanted to use the TV(he wanted to play Assbro while I was watching Mythbusters) but then he got all huffy and we both stormed off.
He's still huffy and I feel terrible. I can't even talk to him because he fell asleep.
God, I'm emotionally fucked up.

What the hell is "Assbro"?

302TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:03 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

I think it's a game or something. It's kind of like tag. The Assbro runs around without pants on and their aim is to rub their arse on someone else, making them the Assbro.

303TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. But that's a good try, Semi.

304TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:23 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I am actually really disappointed that it wasn't what I thought it was.

305TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I would totally play Assbro with you, Semi.

As long as there were some chicks there. Im not gay.

306TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:24 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

We can't play Assbro without rules so I have written up rules.
This is going to be the next Olympic sport.

307TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

....Well?

308TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:30 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

well wat

309TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

THE RULES, MAN!

310TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Taking an online biology quiz. I asked for a hint on radioactive decay and this what I get.

"You need to do some math."

Me (in my mind): TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYpNpCfoHyXpU5hpvD-9HA4qvf5nN4dln_ddIfTiX58XpeHEJBbQ

EDIT: here is the question.
Spoiler:

311TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:40 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Is the answer
Spoiler:

wait wat
Biology quiz? They have you doing that for Biology?

312TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:10 am

Taiju

Taiju

TTBM: Michigan's weather.

Just last week it was nice and warm. Sunny. Shorts. Sandals.

Now it's cold, hailing, and wet.

313TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Taiju wrote:TTBM: Michigan's weather.

Just last week it was nice and warm. Sunny. Shorts. Sandals.

Now it's cold, hailing, and wet.

It's the same in Quebec.

TTBM: I love talking to myself when I'm alone. That means always...

314TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:38 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Oh, I do that all the time. I think everyone does at some point.

315TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

How else am I going to have any intelligent conversation around here?

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

316TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Jonny

Jonny

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Meme-are-you-kidding-me

317TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Katls

Katls

318TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

They've been doing that for a while...'

Did you just notice?

I gave you guys a link to all the episodes in the MLP thread.

319TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Katls

Katls

WELL I WAS OFF THE EPISODES FOR A BIT AND I WAS PLANNING TO HAVE A HUGE MARATHON OF PONIES AND DOCTOR WHO
MOM WAS EVEN GOING TO WATCH IT WITH ME
I SCREAMED IN RAGE SO LOUD MY MOM THOUGHT THAT THE HOUSE WAS ON FIRE
IM SO FRUSTAITED I COULD CRY RIGHT NOW
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

320TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

321TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Katls

Katls

YES
BUCKING THANK YOU
CRISIS ADVERTED
STILL GOING TO WAR OVER THIS ISSUE

322TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:18 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

There's really no need to get so worked up Katls.

323TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Katls

Katls

Well, I've calmed down now, but if they get rid of Kryospawn's vids...
There will be blood.

324TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Unfortunately, I'm kinda siding with Hasbro on this one. If you're spending however much money and time on a show you're going to want to see some kind of financial return on it. Alongside that, however, you have to make it easy to legally access the show in the first place, otherwise I'm not going to blame someone for stealing it. Half the seasons of King of the Hill have never been released on DVD and so I'm going to say go ahead and find it online. I'm not respecting silly copyright laws if it means the loss of something with real artistic merit.

The alternative to this is taking something really old, something the creators are unlikely to be affected by, like, say, old Thomas the Tank Engine episodes. Okay, yeah, you can buy the DVDs, but considering how much of a juggernaut the franchise is watching the old episodes is unlikely to do any harm in the long run. ESPECIALLY with a new film coming out in a couple of years. A better example is maybe TMNT episodes: only the first 2 seasons, as far as I know, have been released on DVD in the UK and there's no way I'm trekking across eBay for a bunch of old videos.

The point I'm trying to make is that MLP: FIM is an insanely popular show by most standards, but does that popularity necessarily turn into profit? Is watching and discussing a show online enough to sustain it? If you really love something in its infancy like MLP: FIM, maybe you should contribute to it financially where possible, to give it the attention it deserves. Otherwise, you're coming across as somewhat entitled, and moaning for getting caught in the act of stealing somebody's work.

There was a great show on BBC recently called Mongrels. I thought it was a really quirky and imaginative show, but it got cancelled after its second season because nobody watched it. I would hope MLP: FIM does not meet the same fate.

325TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 13 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You're right, Jonny. But I don't have any way to watch the show, other than youtube.

I don't have money, so I can't buy it. (And good luck explaining to my dad why I want to buy MLP stuff.)

And I don't have TV other then Netfilx and Hulu, and MLP in on niether of those.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum