Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+17
someguy3657
Packie
Taiju
Gorgro
Bowen
Jonny
Ziggles
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
eren jaeger
Hollyღ
Tacoline
Top Hat Zebra
Samiam
Katls
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

77My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU SKELETON BASTARD

78My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:46 am

Samiam

Samiam

Katls Nalcrato wrote:Spartan needs to get on Sam!
Spartan_170

wait, who is spartan?

79My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:51 am

Samiam

Samiam

nvmd i remember, is that the correct spelling of his account name?

80My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 am

Samiam

Samiam

You should get minecraft ziggy

81My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:00 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yes. Ziggles would build a wonderful swamp house, and then probably burn a bunch of stuff.

82My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i m still working on the mask of the red death house.

83My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

so i heard that 1.2 is coming out tomorrow.
XD

84My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

XD!!!!

85My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

sam wanted to let ppl kno that if minecraft does update we will temporarily switch back to the vanilla server until the bukkit server updates (which can take a week). the overworld structures should be the same but the nether will be different, and so will the end. but all that stuff should come back when the bukkit updates.
this also means that after we go on the vanilla server, WE CAN GO DRAGON HUNTING.
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Minecraft-the-ender-dragon
tentatively scheduled for sunday!

minecraft meets mirror's edge!

86My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:56 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

Tacoline wrote:sam wanted to let ppl kno that if minecraft does update we will temporarily switch back to the vanilla server until the bukkit server updates (which can take a week). the overworld structures should be the same but the nether will be different, and so will the end. but all that stuff should come back when the bukkit updates.
this also means that after we go on the vanilla server, WE CAN GO DRAGON HUNTING.

taco it call parkour >:(

minecraft 1.2 is now out

87My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

bigbadbart1 wrote:
Tacoline wrote:sam wanted to let ppl kno that if minecraft does update we will temporarily switch back to the vanilla server until the bukkit server updates (which can take a week). the overworld structures should be the same but the nether will be different, and so will the end. but all that stuff should come back when the bukkit updates.

minecraft 1.2 is now out
your face is called parkour

88My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:16 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

Tacoline wrote:
bigbadbart1 wrote:

minecraft 1.2 is now out
your face is called parkour
well at less i know what it is

89My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:58 am

Samiam

Samiam

So Minecraft has updated!

This has a few changes in store for the server, namely I can't run bukkit until a new build supporting 1.2.2 is released by the dev team for the bukkit server. I will have the vanilla server running during this time.

This will have a very noticeable change, for starters mods are broken until the update. The nether is also going to be much different, it boils down to how worlds are managed by mincraft vanilla and bukkit until there is an update to the bukkit build you will not be able to port back to the nether as you knew it, it will be different.

In order to help entertain us until then Taco and myself have agreed on this.

We shall hunt and bring down the ender dragon!

This shall be a survival kill to test our mettle against the beast! We shall congregate at the treehouse for weapons and provisions in our quest! Players will be placed in survival for combat but worry not for your Taco-god will be providing snacks and refreshments TOOLS OF WAR

What day? Sunday

What time? 1:00pm central US that will be 2:00 pm eastern and about 6:00 pm for the EU. (I may be wrong please correct me if I am)

If you cannot make it but would like to please say so that we may work around with the schedule. I will be logging on to make an announcement for the event starting.

NO ATTACKING OR KILLING THE ENDER DRAGON IT DOES NOT RESPAWN!!!!

There is only one dragon per server so please do not spoil the fun for others.

90My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:35 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Spoiler:

91My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:01 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

CATS

CATS EVERYWHERE

92My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:55 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Samiam wrote:So Minecraft has updated!

This has a few changes in store for the server, namely I can't run bukkit until a new build supporting 1.2.2 is released by the dev team for the bukkit server. I will have the vanilla server running during this time.

This will have a very noticeable change, for starters mods are broken until the update. The nether is also going to be much different, it boils down to how worlds are managed by mincraft vanilla and bukkit until there is an update to the bukkit build you will not be able to port back to the nether as you knew it, it will be different.

In order to help entertain us until then Taco and myself have agreed on this.

We shall hunt and bring down the ender dragon!

This shall be a survival kill to test our mettle against the beast! We shall congregate at the treehouse for weapons and provisions in our quest! Players will be placed in survival for combat but worry not for your Taco-god will be providing snacks and refreshments TOOLS OF WAR

What day? Sunday

What time? 1:00pm central US that will be 2:00 pm eastern and about 6:00 pm for the EU. (I may be wrong please correct me if I am)

If you cannot make it but would like to please say so that we may work around with the schedule. I will be logging on to make an announcement for the event starting.

NO ATTACKING OR KILLING THE ENDER DRAGON IT DOES NOT RESPAWN!!!!

There is only one dragon per server so please do not spoil the fun for others.
And for Katls and I it will be around 11:00 a.m. last I checked. It may be 10:00a.m. for Hawaii. Correct me if I am wrong

93My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

What's that for here?

Uhh... 8am? On Monday?

I haven't been awake at 8am for years.
Sigh. This better be fun.

94My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You..... You can wake up.... At 8AM?

I... I didnt even know that was a thing.

95My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

so for the enderdragon fight i will be the referee/ helper.
i'll be in creation mode but i wont fight the dragon. i'll just fly by and drop random supplies, as well as give narrative.

also, for whtever reason rare's laptop has firewalled minecraft and she cant seem to log onto the server, i can from my laptop at her house but she cant, and she's working on it.
also this is entertaining XD

96My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

wait a minute... the people fighting the dragon will be in survival mode?

97My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Thats what she..... Yes.

98My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

just checking

99My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Katls

Katls

Hey Rare, do you mind if I build a flier's den on top of you castle?

100My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 4 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Katls Nalcrato wrote:Hey Rare, do you mind if I build a flier's den on top of you castle?
i will ask her but i dont think she wants it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum