Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+17
someguy3657
Packie
Taiju
Gorgro
Bowen
Jonny
Ziggles
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
eren jaeger
Hollyღ
Tacoline
Top Hat Zebra
Samiam
Katls
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

526My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:08 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

bigbadbart1 wrote:i was just saying it was out for few weeks
I never get mods or view videos all of the time

527My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 am

Katls

Katls

I've gotten mods, and thier MONTHS old.

528My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

i have few mod that no one really have hear of

damn i wish i was that good with restone XD

529My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Hey Gorgro did you break your house and right in removed block "HELLO" on the side of your fort? Cuz if not then who did?

530My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:23 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Gorgro destroyed his fort ten trillion years ago, after that thing with the pigs.

531My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:38 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I had a semicolon-related pig infestation. I went the mutually assured destruction route by filling my dungeons with TNT.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

532My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 am

AJ

AJ

It was the best way to go

https://facebook.com/AJKemp

533My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:02 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I never really noticed because I never went there after the TnT announcement so I thought he would just rebuild it

534My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:30 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

is any one even play minecraft any more

535My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:46 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I tried going on the server recently, but it wouldn't connect. I'm waiting for an update on the situation

536My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 am

Samiam

Samiam

As far as I know minecraft hasn't updated so it should work fine.

I havent been on recently because I been working a string of nights a lot so I havent had time to put together any other organized projects.

537My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Katls

Katls

I have finnally gotten computercraft.
I just hope that Minecraft doesn't update tonight.

538My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:40 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

well sam it look like creeper or some thing blow up front door to tree house

539My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Katls

Katls

Yeah... that was partly my fault...
SEE WHY I DON'T LIKE BEING IN SURVAIL ON THE SERVER?!?
CREEPERS ATTACK ME!
On a better note, I've been toying with Computercraft, and finnally the OP/ER/aTOR(Don't have the translation of the acronym, I lost it a while ago while I was cleaning up my old computer) has made her depute in my Minecraft. And the Laser Mod only makes this whole thing better. This combination lock will be so much better then the one I'm trying to wire, this one will have 10+ digits without the complicated wireing. A lock in one block. And if you mess up the one I'm working on...
FRIGGN' LASER BEAMS!
EDIT: The prospects for my servr when it's up and running look good ladies and gentlemen.
There might even be an internet/LAN between the computers. It's going to require the Redpower mod for at least the landline and I'm not sure if it's multiplayer compatible, but if it does work, it's gonna be awesome.

540My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:24 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls wrote:Yeah... that was partly my fault...
SEE WHY I DON'T LIKE BEING IN SURVAIL ON THE SERVER?!?
CREEPERS ATTACK ME!
On a better note, I've been toying with Computercraft, and finnally the OP/ER/aTOR(Don't have the translation of the acronym, I lost it a while ago while I was cleaning up my old computer) has made her depute in my Minecraft. And the Laser Mod only makes this whole thing better. This combination lock will be so much better then the one I'm trying to wire, this one will have 10+ digits without the complicated wireing. A lock in one block. And if you mess up the one I'm working on...
FRIGGN' LASER BEAMS!
EDIT: The prospects for my servr when it's up and running look good ladies and gentlemen.
There might even be an internet/LAN between the computers. It's going to require the Redpower mod for at least the landline and I'm not sure if it's multiplayer compatible, but if it does work, it's gonna be awesome.
if it is multiplayer compatible, then we should have a scheduled run just for fun.

541My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:32 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

bigbadbart1 wrote:is any one even play minecraft any more

I hope so, I don't want all these awesome new castle updates I'm building to go to waste when they are imported...

542My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:32 am

Katls

Katls

My server is still in the works Molten. It's not even close to being done yet, there is still a lot to design, cities to map out, traps to be perfected, a currecny to fully disign, mods to test, there's a lot to do before I can even really open up the server for intital constuction.
EDIT: Sorry Rare, didn't see yer post there.

543My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:50 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls wrote:My server is still in the works Molten. It's not even close to being done yet, there is still a lot to design, cities to map out, traps to be perfected, a currecny to fully disign, mods to test, there's a lot to do before I can even really open up the server for intital constuction.
EDIT: Sorry Rare, didn't see yer post there.
I meant when it is available. That was why I said sheduled

544My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Hey guys, all discussion regarding Katls's server should go in another thread. Although minecraft is often generally discussed here, it IS still a thread for Sam's server, and those on it. Lets not clutter it with advertisements and conversation for another person's server.

This is at the request of Sam and until said otherwise I'm gonna enforce it.

545My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

sry i havent been on lately, last week was finals
/nuff said

546My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

547My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:41 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

this is first part of the tree house inview, and if u have headphone turn it down

548My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

That's really funny! Are we doing this now? Videos? let me know next time that goes down.

549My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

Lady Rare wrote:That's really funny! Are we doing this now? Videos? let me know next time that goes down.
lol, well u want to be ep 2? bc ep 1 is the tree house

550My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 22 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

bigbadbart1 wrote:
Lady Rare wrote:That's really funny! Are we doing this now? Videos? let me know next time that goes down.
lol, well u want to be ep 2? bc ep 1 is the tree house

Sure, my newest castle update will be imported by then, I think :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum