Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

"ARE WE GONNA RAEP IT?"

Also:

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Mypony10

927Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:33 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

I like SHED.MOV because it has the most Fluttershy.

928Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Katls

Katls

I didn't make it long watching Shed.mov...

929Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Nor I.

930Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Katls

Katls

I didn't even make it to the STAY OUT OF MY SHED part.
It was jsut, ugh.

931Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I didn't make it any farther than, maybe a minute.

932Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:03 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Thhhaaaats spike!

933Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:07 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Spike is probably my least favourite MLP character. He is trying to steal Rarity away from my Fluttershy. He's such a dirty little dragon.

Can dragons and ponies even get together? I just assumed that was, like, taboo.

934Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:13 am

Bowen

Bowen

Uh..
I'm... Not sure.
I mean, he seems to be the only dragon that lives with Ponies.
So maybe the issue hasn't come up yet.
I imagine there would be, though....
Just remember, as a dragon, Spike is going to see everyone he has ever cared about die. Except perhaps the Princess's. Dragons have much larger lifespan. They sleep for upwards of 100 years, apparently.

935Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Are they compatible enough to have babies? Maybe that's where pegasi come from.

Good, I hope Rarity blocks him and eventually he watches her die in a crippling state of old age and his heart breaks and he sits in a cave crying for the rest of his bitter, lonely life.

936Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:18 am

Bowen

Bowen

I'm fairly certain there's about 1000+ fan fics about that.

937Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:21 am

Katls

Katls

I hate Rarity more than Spike, that self-centered, honestly greedy, munitplitive, exploitive daughter of a bucker.
Also, Semi, RarityxFluttershy wouldn't work. Rarity is confermed straight. You don't have to watch the show for long to figure that out.
And the spa scene is not proof otherwise. Plenty of women go on spa dates togather. Almost the whole dang group goes on a spa date, even Spike
"But don't you notice how little of the spa she does anything as much as Rarity?"
Well, she's probbly not as confertable with some of that stuff as Rartiy is. She also probbly doesn't feel as well about possibly useing somepony(the sister's serveices) as Rarity(who exploits Spike constantly).

Last edited by Katls on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

938Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:45 am

Bowen

Bowen

Eh, I wont go into whether Rarity is a terrible person or not...
But....
I will point out that Buck is a bad substitute for Fuck.
I mean, what does that imply about Applejack? Applebucking? She did promise to buck EVERY apple tree by herself.
Or, say, a Pegasus bucking a cloud to cause a lightning strike?
And, well, it makes any fight that is ended by Bucking your enemy in the face......
Disturbing.

939Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:54 am

Katls

Katls

Well, uh, dang.
That IS disturbing.
Still feels better than the stars thing.
Oh, and, Rarity is my least favoret character of the mane 6. Incase you haddn't noticed.
Applejack would be my least favoret if Rarity wasn't such a...
I mean, Applejack is friggn useless. Come on, what does she contribute? Southern steriotypes?

Last edited by Katls on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

940Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:58 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Bowen wrote:Fuck

941Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:00 am

Bowen

Bowen

MAJOR SEMICOLON wrote:
Bowen wrote:Fuck

Indeed I did. I did say that. That was a thing that I did say.

942Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Katls wrote:Oh, and, Rarity is my least favoret character of the mane 6. Incase you haddn't noticed.
That's okay, everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Who's your favourite?
Which ponies are everybody's favourites?

Mine is probably Fluttershy, okay.

943Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:05 am

Katls

Katls

Mine is Pinkie. Fluttershy is a solid second.
But while I hate Rarity her, she's usually one of the last to get abused in any of my fanfics. Other than the Civil War one. She was the first casualtiy of the mane 6 becasue she stayed nutraul. If Pinkie didn't assinate her, then she would had been lyniced anyways.
Don't double deal, no matter what or who your double dealing and what your dealing to each side. Uniforms or not. "Good guys" or not.

Last edited by Katls on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total

944Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:07 am

Bowen

Bowen

Yeah, Fluttershy IS pretty awesome.
But I'm kinda torn between her and Twilight.
Twilight is pretty Badass.

945Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 am

Katls

Katls

Well, like I've said before:
Twilight is kin
Fluttershy is my kind of girl
But Pinkie is my kind of crazy!
But I don't think I'd like to be around Pinkie too much in real life. I think how I would react to her would be something simlar to how Parathrax reacts to her. Zebra knows what I mean.
Also, buck could be conditional, like the word Hell. Hell isn't always a curse, but it is when you say something along the lines of "What the h-?"

946Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:09 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

My favorite pony.

I would say the closest thing to a favorite pony that I have would be Luna.

@Katls: You know, I've actually changed my mind about Rarity. She is selfish, and rude, and sort of a bitch sometimes, but she's proved she's willing to totally put herself aside and risk everything for those she cares about. So, that's pretty cool.

Also, I like AJ. She cracks me up, and she's the hardest worked of the entire group. She seems to be Twilight's best friend too, if you hadn't noticed.

I think she might be rich, too. I mean.... She owns a hell of a lot of land. (Well, her family, anyway.)

947Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

This wedding is getting really hyped! I'm so super excited. Here is a new product coming out (official merchandise) of a box that unfolds to reveal invitations and two discs containing episodes (or at least both parts of the season finale wedding). The box contents are spoiled.

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 1
Spoiler:

We also got a new image from the upcoming episodes - nothing to revealing, just the two newest characters posing.

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 479005_426794830671293_118429394841173_1842079_1660305645_o

And finally I'm going to drop this video here - it's showcasing an MLP RPG in the progress, and it's looking very good so far! I've been following the progress for a month now, I believe. Roughly that. Looks promising;

948Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Isn't it weird how the bride looks a bit like Rare's pony version of herself, and that both her and Rare are getting married soon?

949Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Uhh...uhh....

LOOK, DISTRACTIONS. [Teleport]

950Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:32 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Oh no you don't!

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 38 Ponywi13

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum