Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Origin Stories

+10
JT_the_Ninja
Gorgro
Tuomey
AwesomeMedic
Moltenfield
someguy3657
Tacoline
Katls
Ziggles
Top Hat Zebra
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:23 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

More seriously, I was born in London.
Moved to Navan (aka shithole), Ireland, when I was 9.
Spent a lot of time there doing nothing, having left ALL of my things in London.
When I was about 14 I moved out to Carlanstown (aka bumfuck, nowhere) because my mother decided to buy a house there with her then boyfriend.

Still hung out in Navan, got mugged a lot and ended up being either the mediator between the knackers and the rockers or the guy getting the rockers to not get themselves murdered more often than I'd like.
Spent a lot of time in abandoned buildings too.

Now, I'm in college in Dundalk.
It's a really shitty college and I wouldn't be here but for my mother.
Got more friends and haven't been mugged here as of yet.
Which is odd, considering Dundalk is much bigger than Navan.
It's a border town, which will be interesting if the IRA rise up.

I ended up getting epilepsy at the start of my second year of college and so I'm now repeating some of the subjects from that year.
Going ok so far.

27Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:57 am

Katls

Katls

I feel bad for you 2me.

28Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:25 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

JT_the_Ninja wrote:No, she's just a robot...that's their typical condition (not to sound racist). []
rare broke my body, so i only have a memory chip now

29Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:46 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Katls Nalcrato wrote:I feel bad for you 2me.

Don't. I'm doing fine.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Item #: TRE-1337

Object Class: Mew

A wild MEW appeared!
Origin Stories - Page 2 Zlrcba

Description: TRE-1337 Psychic Pokemon Mew. A mystical Pokemon of South America origins that was previously thought extinct. A growing number of people have reported sightings. All mews have been documented to be loving and helpful towards those blessed enough to see them. MEW is said to possess the genetic composition of all POKéMON. It is capable of making itself invisible at will, so it entirely avoids notice even if it approaches people.

Year 1940, and humans are at war. It's the Second World War, and they are fighting over muffins or something. The German invasion of France and the Low Countries have caused anxiety in the humans, which is observed by the mythical being known as MEW. Small, child-like, and quickly teleported away from the destruction by two other MEWS, but she has seen enough to understand. Humans are imprudent!

The war raged on, forcing the two MEWS and their adopted child out of their homeland and into the northern states where they hid among the mountains.

There, a great mage (who lived in a cave listening to metal- it's a wizard thing), seeing the future Rare had, took her in promise that her full potential would be unlocked - but when full trust was gained by the legendary family, he captured Rare in the midst of the night and escaped back to Germany where he sold her for profit. Wait, what? How did he capture a mew? And what about the other two? Were they powerless? This story sucks.

It was here when [Expunged].

The Germans, in their attempt to control her, imprisoned her with spells, forced her to experience the oppression of the tyrannical military as various trainers took her in and used her power against the allies (kinky!)

Becoming a prisoner of war, she saw and noted the military leadership of her owners, losing all respect for authority figures, though in the process gaining valuable knowledge about becoming a proper* general.

*Your mileage might vary

Seeking understanding, it wasn't long before she discovered books and expanded her knowledge and abilities, but without the guided parenting of other Pokémon like her, she grew to know the ways of only humans and the miserable treatment that marked her upbringing, which soon proved useful. It wasn’t long before she escaped, and found shelter among the Beecats who were suffering from war of their own.

Rare, touched and inspired by the Beecats ways of life and endless supply of honey bon-bons, adopted their customs and vowed to make the world a better world for all Pokémon and Hybrids, and to rid the world of all humans, especially those named Charles.

It was through her tireless efforts and diplomatic strategies that the Beecats made Rare Queen, and although some battles were lost, with casualties resulted, the tyrant mew still vows to change the world and rid it of the criminal scum that is humans.

To this day she lives in the Treehouse, where adventures including Raptors, Futons, Bees, and Nutella are customary. She is currently trying to establish alliances with the Spiderdogs, and works part time in many Roleplays while shooting adventurers in the knee. And that’s how Equestria was made!

PS - Ninjas are awesome and so are dinosaurs and robots. The end.

Last edited by Rare on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total

31Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:58 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Origin Stories - Page 2 1240393095655

That was beautiful...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

32Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:03 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

JT_the_Ninja wrote:Origin Stories - Page 2 1240393095655

That was beautiful...[]

Origin Stories - Page 2 Greatmazvsgetterrg3

Thank you, comrade.

33Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:12 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Origin Stories - Page 2 13079612

well, except for that part where you want to kill all humans and stuff.

34Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:12 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Origin Stories - Page 2 1106514-cool_story_bro_super

35Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:39 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Origin Stories - Page 2 DEAL%20with%20IT

36Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I was born a pauper to a pawn on a Christmas day, when the New York Times said God is dead, and the war's begun.

37Origin Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Origin Stories Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:57 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

From his mother's torn vagina, with a bloodthirsty howl and his fists clenched with the fury of a thousand vengeful gods, he was brought forth into this world much like any other boy. He grew up as fine as any other; eyes as dark as the night and shiny locks to match, his girth impossibly large for one so young, the child was a sight to behold. He had an easy childhood; he was respected by his peers and excelled in school and out due to his natural prowess. His teenage years passed without incident, barring the day of his 17th birthday. It was a day like any other, the sun was bright in the sky and the birds were happily flying with the bees. A marble cake had been made for this special day, and it awaited him in the kitchen. He awoke refreshed and walked over to check his appearance in the mirror, but it was already perfect, even his hair. After getting changed and sheathing his manhood, he went about his business. The day passed well and his birthday party was a success. Just as he was preparing to blow out the candles on his cake, however, it became clear that not all was well.

The nuclear submarine H.M.S. Crumpet had been coasting through the Bass Strait when a sudden force struck the hull. A giant mechanised octopus had attacked!

"WHAT THE FUCK FIRE ALL THE MISSILES"

said the captain nonchalantly, while he went to check his horoscope on his mobile phone,

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"

The ship fired almost its entire range of super nuclear torpedoes at the antediluvian behemoth, but to no avail, for the explosives could not breach its skin. The only effect they had was to make it angry. The octopus swum about and grasped the submarine in its giant mechanised octopus claws.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR"

it screamed with a giant mechanised robotic roar. With the submarine in a death-grip, it swum to the surface of the water and breached. The dark waters raged and waves as big as one two elephants rushed off to crush unsuspecting island minorities. It hoisted the vessel and threw it into a spin as far as it could. 17,000 metres in the air, the captain read his horoscope;

"Venus is misaligned with Saturn and Capricorn is passing in the umbra. Expect to have your world turned upside down as you experience relationship troubles with Pisces. Your lucky number for today is 17 and your lucky mineral is pyrite"

Like a shimmering shooting star the H.M.S. Crumpet tumbled through the air until it landed in the middle of a field. The impact crumpled the ship and everyone inside was killed instantly as they bodies ricocheted around the ship like pinballs. A single nuclear missile lay in the hold that had not been used in the fight against the gargantuan monster and now, after the stress to its case, detonated with the force of ten trillion supernovas.

He leaned in to blow out his candles.

The ground shook like a polaroid picture and everyone was thrown to the ground. The birthday cake bounced off the table and flipped through the air. It did seven flips before it embraced the floor with frosted arms. As the shaking subsided, the boy looked at the remains of his birthday cake. A holy screech burst from his lips and everyone in the vicinity instantly died as their brains exploded from the beauty of that horrible pitch.

That day a child died.

That day, a man was born.

That man dedicated his life to fighting injustice and ending evil wherever it lay it's dirty arse.
That man kicks but for goodness and dons a cape of deepest crimson and corset of brightest azure.
Joining with a super fighting team known only as "The Resistance" he makes this awful world a better place day-by-day.

HE IS MAJOR SIMPLETON

AND HE IS READY TO ROCK

Origin Stories - Page 2 COK0l

X-MEN ORIGINS: MAJOR SIMPLETON
PLEEZ AXCEPT MY PICH MARVEL COMIKS I AM GUD RIGHTER

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum