Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

+17
Top Hat Zebra
Bowen
Moltenfield
Packie
Tuomey
Gorgro
Travelcube
JT_the_Ninja
Hollyღ
Samiam
Ziggles
D-Munny
Katls
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
someguy3657
Jonny
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:59 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Yinz might not believe this, but I am incredibly white. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

277Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

NO!!!

278Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

It's TRUE!!!!! []

http://www.jttheninja.com

279Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:32 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

i'm a ginger! i'm so white the fluorescent lights are like: daaaaayyyuuum

280Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:21 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

[steryotyping] I'm basically a white guy who is just black enough to have N-word privileges, but not black enough to be good at basketball or running [/steryotyping]

281Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Guess who went to his videogames quiz and got placed second! I mean, I was in a team but still.

282Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I have never played Skyrim, the only thing I know about it is FUS RO DAH

283Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Jonny

Jonny

I think my brother is getting it. I can't decide if I like it or not. In any case all the supposed glitchiness is putting me off, as is the apparent greyness and somewhat generic fantasy setting.
I can't help but think as gamers we should be asking for more from our games. I bet I'd leap on the likes of Skyrim if it was set in somewhere as unique as, say, Rapture.

Actually I thought Bioshock was a big open-ended game like that initially. I thought it'd be a failed but still basically thriving city that you had to learn to adapt to and move through. God, that's be brilliant.

Last edited by Manly McTurtleshell III on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

284Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Come on, Fallout is fairly glitchy and the bitchin'-est thing evar.

285Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Skyrim is almost exactly like Fallout, or Oblivion, except better in every possible way, and in a different setting.

And actually, its one of the few games to meet my expectations. ( Unlike you, Shogun Total War 2!!!!)

286Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Manly McTurtleshell III wrote:I think my brother is getting it. I can't decide if I like it or not. In any case all the supposed glitchiness is putting me off, as is the apparent greyness and somewhat generic fantasy setting.
I can't help but think as gamers we should be asking for more from our games. I bet I'd leap on the likes of Skyrim if it was set in somewhere as unique as, say, Rapture.

Actually I thought Bioshock was a big open-ended game like that initially. I thought it'd be a failed but still basically thriving city that you had to learn to adapt to and move through. God, that's be brilliant.

Most glitches in Skyrim can't be duplicated and are caused by scripting errors. I played through a very large part of the game and haven't encountered much of anything that couldn't be fixed by reloading a previous save and the game automatically saves a lot. Only thing I had happen to me that was game altering was the Reach guards never stopped being hostile towards me after I killed a guy in the middle of a major city. (It was a part of a quest) even then it didn't break the game or make it unplayable. I had finished my quests in the area anyways and was a high enough level that the guards were not a problem.

The reason I feel that people have been pointing out glitches in Skyrim like they huge deals is because Skyrim sets the bar so damn high. The game can be as easy or as hard as you want it. The game world is malleable to an almost unbelievable extent. A game world with as many variables that can be approached in many different ways is bound to mess up somewhere. It is not a generic as it appears.

If you like it or not I can't say. Just play them game and see for yourself.

287Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I've been playing Fallout all evening and I finally got Benny! I seduced him and then kicked his sorry ass! Felt kinda bad about it but the lines I fed him were hilarious. 'I used to be a courier, don't you want me to handle your package?' Anybody who goes for that one deserves what's coming to him.

288Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:21 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Unfortunatley, Benny doesn't swing both ways, and even then, I still sympathized with him wanting New Vegas to be independent, so I let him live, but not before swiping the Platinum Chip.

289Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:15 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

VG: The expansion Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand is out!!!!!!!

THIS IS GLORIOUS!

290Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Jonny

Jonny

I played the demo of Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One today. I quite enjoyed it. I imagine it's a pretty fun game to play with friends.

Samiam, what about the framerate issues? Apparently the game slows down dramatically on the PS3 version.

291Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:43 am

Samiam

Samiam

Manly McTurtleshell III wrote:I played the demo of Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One today. I quite enjoyed it. I imagine it's a pretty fun game to play with friends.

Samiam, what about the framerate issues? Apparently the game slows down dramatically on the PS3 version.

What about the frame rate issues? It has been fixed for more than 2 weeks now. The patch for it dropped back on the 28th, 17 days after release. link

The issue only affected people who had massive save files, like 190+Mb which comes out to about 75-95 hours play time To get a file that big. Which was a hardware limitation rather than game limitation.

292Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:49 am

Jonny

Jonny

Groovy.

293Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Downloading a demo of Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
The bricks in my bowels are on standby.

294Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Amnesia is soooo funny to see people play. Dew you should make vids and shit.

295Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:56 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Yeah! Like you did with L.A Noire!

296Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dewmann wrote:Downloading a demo of Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
The bricks in my bowels are on standby.

That game, I cannot play.

My imagination is simply too powerful.

297Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:34 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Maybe I'll get the full version for CHristmas, and then you can listen to me whimper in terror.
I just got done with the demo by the way. I feel like I took it pretty well, considering I didn't annoy anyone with my fearful babbling.

298Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Katls

Katls

I can't play a lot of scary games for the same reason as Top Hat Zebra, but I can think of some really scary stuff with no proplem. I think that for me(most of the time) the monsters are worse then their acts when I'm afraid of them. Like one of my more or less recent( if you call anout half a year ago recent in some sence) fear, the Shadow Beast. I don't even know where it came from, it was just a conjoring of mine that haunted me at night, just a freak that my mind desided to sic on my dreams just to feel that rush of adenaline and scare the f*** out of me at the same time. The creature actaully never had the chance to do anything to me other than give me a shock. The thing was massless, undetaled pich-black shape with two red ovals for eyes. It's maw was a shadow somehow even darker than it's body. That roar it uddered once made my bones raddle inside of my body and made me force myself awake from a semi-lucid dream to excape him. But that's it. There was nothing else that it did to me. It was a coward in retrospect. I even challenged it once when it came to frighten me again and it didn't move at all. In hindsight, I could see it's eyes widen slightly.
I think that my mind would be a very interesting place to visit, could make countless games with all of the ideas you can dig out of it, but a good portion of them would not be family or heart/sanity freindly.

299Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Hehe.... "Udders."

Im sorry.

(What is it that Beatnics say before spouting their gay poetry?)

But for me, its not the jumping out "BOO" that scares me. I like that, its fun. Its the slow, agonizing, mental torture of true horror. It the noises in the night. Its the Giggles that the Ghosties make. Its my own mind, imagining the beast, that scares me.

300Video Games - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Games Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 am

Jonny

Jonny

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Amnesia is soooo funny to see people play. Dew you should make vids and shit.

Whoa, we don't need to see him using the toilet as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum