Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+14
Moltenfield
Travelcube
kenerdthetontoe
Tuomey
Bowen
Jonny
Packie
Gorgro
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Samiam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Should we start a brand new world? (Castles, buildings and bases can be imported in)

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Vote_lcap69%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Vote_lcap31%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Only 500? I thought I must have detonated close to 2,000 the other day.

Huh.

927My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

it base off ur pc and internet then form there is base of the server, and i need to be back

928My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:20 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

hey i have a skype now (tacoline77) i'm hoping we can use it as in-game chat in minecraft but i have no idea how it works X/
can we simply have an open chat, and whenever someone pops on if they have skype they can talk?
or do u have to call someone in skype?

929My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:44 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

930My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

tinychat is up, through facebook. let me know if there are any difficulties. we should use it as in-game chat in minecraft. i will only be streaming through my mic because of my bad connection.

931My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:56 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Guys, as much as it is funny to spam my fort with mobs, it's still considered griefing. Please stop.

932My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:11 am

Samiam

Samiam

I am with someguy on this one, it is also becoming very taxing on the server resources to keep that many mobs up at one time.

933My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:16 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Plus, you ruined my beautiful fort with mushrooms!

Well, actually, I think it looks better now. BUT I DIDNT ASK YOU TO MAKE ME LOOK PRETTY!

934My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I detonated my dungeon, leaving a ruined mess of lava and water at the base of my castle, yet not a single fuck was given.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

935My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:32 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

The fucks were implied, Gorgro.

936My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

hey sam, why cant we get into the end? every time i try it kicks me and says i'm hacking.

937My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Samiam

Samiam

i will look into it

938My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Samiam

Samiam

well i think the problem lies with the portal you were using, i built another one by the treehouse that takes you to the end

939My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

can you wait before killing it? I still can't get back one thanks to my mom

940My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Gorgro wrote:I detonated my dungeon, leaving a ruined mess of lava and water at the base of my castle, yet not a single fuck was given.
Oh my gosh, this is almost the funniest thing I've seen all week.
This is beautiful.

Moltenfield wrote:can you wait before killing it?
Wait, what are we killing?
I swear I only understand about 5% of the stuff people post on here, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

941My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

@Taco, the portal transports you from the moment you step on the edge. If you try to reach the actual forcefield bit you'll be moving during the transport and minecraft doesn't seem to like that. It happened to me once, then I just nudged my guy onto the edge, didn't move and it worked.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

942My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:30 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Semicolon wrote:
Gorgro wrote:I detonated my dungeon, leaving a ruined mess of lava and water at the base of my castle, yet not a single fuck was given.
Oh my gosh, this is almost the funniest thing I've seen all week.
This is beautiful.

Moltenfield wrote:can you wait before killing it?
Wait, what are we killing?
I swear I only understand about 5% of the stuff people post on here, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
we arent killing the enderdragon, i just wanted to show someone the end and i couldn't get in it kept saying i was moving too fast.

@gorgro i will try that next time

943My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i used the portal by the treehouse but i kicked me.
i tried a few more times and it still kicked me XC

944My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

is the server down for anyone else?

edit: nvm, sam's IP shifted, the new one will be sent via PM

945My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Samiam

Samiam

well i managed to acquire a new ip address, i pm'ed it out to everyone (I think) and got the port open again. let me know if there are any more problems

946My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:20 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Minecraftsize610

947My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:40 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I don't know who fixed my things in the server, but thanks!

948My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:32 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

with the new ip,i can not login in to the sever

949My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:40 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

sent u it over facebook

950My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 38 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

Tacoline wrote:sent u it over facebook
i have the new one, it could be hd patcher, but i just can not get on the sever

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum