Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+14
Moltenfield
Travelcube
kenerdthetontoe
Tuomey
Bowen
Jonny
Packie
Gorgro
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Samiam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Should we start a brand new world? (Castles, buildings and bases can be imported in)

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Vote_lcap69%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Vote_lcap31%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:21 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

GORGRO DID YOU PUT PIGS IN MY ARENA?

Oh, and I just love what you've done with your castle. Did you hire a new interior decorator?

Spoiler:

902My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Hey Gorgro, can I borrow some pork chops?

903My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Urgh. Pork chops. When I played online, for some reason, the server I used would make all Pork chops infinite. One could be used repeatedly forever. Now, this was back when food was instant healing, so it pretty much broke combat and any danger that wasn't instant kill. I waded across a 50 block wide pool of lava using one eternal chop, so yeah. Only a big fall or a point blank explosion with no armor could kill you.

However, the chop very, very annoying side effects. Once picked up, it would fill all empty spaces in your invent with more infinite chops. And it stayed on the ground. And did not despawn. The only way to remove it was fire/lava. So anyone who strayed too close to a chop suddenly had a full inventory.

So I figured it was reasonable to do 2 things.
1: create a secret underground storage room, for the sole purpose of containing 10 full size chests filled to the brim with chops. I'm....Not entirely sure why. Just in case of....Something?
2: Drop eternal chops in everyone's homes.
I am a bastard, it's true.

904My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Hahahahaha

905My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Semicolon wrote:GORGRO DID YOU PUT PIGS IN MY ARENA?

Oh, and I just love what you've done with your castle. Did you hire a new interior decorator?

Spoiler:
I was framed! I've been in the nether the whole time and I have witnesses!

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

906My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:58 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

HEY RARE! Im pretty much done with your place. I put a hidden room (Im sure you can find it) with an escape/ lead-to-your-favorite-equestrian route.

907My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:14 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

It's behind the really big picture.

The really long tunnel goes to his base.

908My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yeah, Im sure No one would have been able to figure that one out, Semi...

909My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

HEY LOOK A HUGE PAINTING I WONDER WHATS BEHIND IT

910My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:32 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Burn it so we can know!

911My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

NO! It took me forever to figure out how to get it to work. I didnt know you had to put a door behind it. Lol!

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 42305110

Can someone make this situation and take a screenshot of it? I want to surprise my friend (Who drew it) but I cant get on Minecraft right now.

912My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:07 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Make it in pixel art or as a whole environment?

913My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I was just thinking that you could lay down a strip of grass, maybe a couple of rivers of lave, and a bunch of mushrooms facing the sun.

914My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:26 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Will do.

915My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Cool, thanks!

916My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

doing research for ziggy's masque of the red death castle.
quick analysis
Spoiler:
full story
Spoiler:
if anyone wants to help, i'm going to start building it in the nether

917My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:47 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I was building something else, but I'll help if I get bored of that.

918My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:05 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 OZrTb

x -984
z 355

TP is Summerfields, that's as good as I can be bothered to make it.

919My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Haha, awesome. Thanks!

920My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I will make my castle into a schematic today and hopefully it will be imported by this week~

921My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:44 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

i was trying to install modloader and toomanyitems today, i kno it wont work on the server i was only using it in single player
and i've tried several times but i cant get it to work. XC

922My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:24 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

How much TNT is too much for the server to handle? Because I decided to destroy my dungeon and everything in it (pigs, so many pigs) and encased it in a layer of TNT, but I don't want to crash the server or anything.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

923My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Gorgro wrote:I decided to destroy my dungeon and everything in it (pigs, so many pigs)
VICTORY

924My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:35 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Gorgro wrote:How much TNT is too much for the server to handle? Because I decided to destroy my dungeon and everything in it (pigs, so many pigs) and encased it in a layer of TNT, but I don't want to crash the server or anything.

good question we should experiment and find out lol

i can set it up to remove your pig problem tho

925My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 37 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Samiam wrote:
good question we should experiment and find out lol

ON IT!

EDIT: About 500 is the max, before you get one of those "Memory run out" Messages.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum