Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Thoughts v6.0

+15
Gorgro
AJ
Katls
someguy3657
Tacoline
Packie
Bowen
Tuomey
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
AwesomeMedic
Hollyღ
Jonny
Ziggles
Travelcube
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 am

Hi again, everyone. I'm sorry that I have been away for a while. It's a little difficult to explain, but nothing bad. I hope that everyone is well (and sorry for any birthdays that I have missed).

52Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

'S Cool brah! Pull up a seat!

53Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:20 am

Packie

Packie

JT_the_Ninja wrote:
Packie wrote:RT: I can't stop listening to this song:

wow, epic...translation? []

ok, I'll give it a try

Endless winter, earth is so cold
Dissatisfaction and war shall bring in the end
Brothers turn against each other
No man shall spare another
Hati devours the sun and Skalli the moon
A deep darkness envelops the worlds
The wolf breaks his chains and roars loudly
His God-father and the nailship draw near

chorus
The sun turns black
Earth sinks in the sea
From the heavens fall clear stars
Fumes and fire
.... (hard to translate bit)
high till the heavens rises a hot flame

Heimdalls horn sounds for Gods and men
With giants will approach with burning hate
Wodan rides out with the army of fallen
The evil is fought by sons and fathers
Final battle approaching, wolf-age, sword-age
Earth burns, the tree of life shakes
Day of darkness, day of blood
Day of life and heroes courage

chorus
The sun turns black
Earth sinks in the sea
Fumes and fire

Destiny, image of the end
Loneliness and rage
Defeat of the Gods
Earth burns
End and beginning
A new sun arises
Gods revive
Earth blooms again

If you haven't noticed, It's about Ragnarok.

54Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 am

Packie

Packie

SB8 wrote:Hi again, everyone. I'm sorry that I have been away for a while. It's a little difficult to explain, but nothing bad. I hope that everyone is well (and sorry for any birthdays that I have missed).

Hey! welcome back

in other news, you stand accused of the crime of stealing the contents of the cookie jar...
I advise you to catch up on this thread

55Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 am

Katls

Katls

*Sits down at computer for something esle intarley differnt*
*Doen't notice the board's latist post link*
*Subconcusly clicks RT laitest post link*
*Stares at SB8's post for a moment*
*Yells exitedly about SB8's return to the Treehouse*
Bienvenue vieil ami, profiter du gâteau!
*Gives SB8 a fresly baked cake*
We've missed you sssssooooo much, expesaly me, that I stole a cake from GLADOS. Should we make a thread to welcome our favoret Reolu?

56Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. It's good to see how everyone is :]

57Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

SB8 IS BACK.

PARTY.

58Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Welcome back Esbiate! Nice to know you weren't eat by raptors ;3

59Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

@Packie: Wow...truly epic. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

60Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:58 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

RT: Medic is out for some time!

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 12074810

61Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Katls

Katls

Packie wrote:
JT_the_Ninja wrote:
Packie wrote:RT: I can't stop listening to this song:

wow, epic...translation? []

ok, I'll give it a try

Endless winter, earth is so cold
Dissatisfaction and war shall bring in the end
Brothers turn against each other
No man shall spare another
Hati devours the sun and Skalli the moon
A deep darkness envelops the worlds
The wolf breaks his chains and roars loudly
His God-father and the nailship draw near

chorus
The sun turns black
Earth sinks in the sea
Fumes and fire

Heimdalls horn sounds for Gods and men
With giants will approach with burning hate
Wodan rides out with the army of fallen
The evil is fought by sons and fathers
Final battle approaching, wolf-age, sword-age
Earth burns, the tree of life shakes
Day of darkness, day of blood
Day of life and heroes courage

chorus
The sun turns black
Earth sinks in the sea
Fumes and fire

Destiny, image of the end
Loneliness and rage
Defeat of the Gods
Earth burns
End and beginning
A new sun arises
Gods revive
Earth blooms again

If you haven't noticed, It's about Ragnarok.
Epic... insedetaly, we had a villain on one of the old RPGs that was on the first fourm that's name was Ragnarok. Really fun for me to control, he was like a ghost. He ocupied my chartacter's (whos name at the time was simpaly Shadow Dragon or SD) body and took control of him time to time. It turned out that he and SD where actually just working togather to kill the other RPers. The RPG ended with the belived distrutction of Ragnarok.
I've been trying to bring him back with the explaintion that he was only disppered, his body of dinosaur atoms was split in three and where thrown into tghe far reahes of the galaxy, but I could never ether find a good time to bring him in or the RPG died right about that time.

62Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Woah! A Riolu suddnly appeared!
Nice to see you back, mate.

63Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

YAYAYAY SB8
now you are charged with stealing cookies XD

64Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:51 am

RT: Thanks again, everyone :] It's the silliness that I came for, but the hospitality is why I stayed : )

65Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:04 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

...I sense a secret identity. One with mild-mannered facial hair. http://kevintwomey.com/machines/
(Yes I know that's not how it's spelled, oh rats off.)
'Sup, Esbby.

66Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

SB8 was rather busy with stuff.

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 13067410

I told Dialga not to take SB8's cake, but he wouldn't listen...

67Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 am

Oh please, you're flattering me :> And besides, Someguy, that was 3 years ago - I have since destroyed 10 more evil end bosses

68Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Gahh! Model railways are hard to plan. Right now, instead of having all the buildings clumped together in the middle and surrounded by track, we're going to have SOME in the middle, and others at the top end on the opposite side of the track, if that makes sense. We've also got to try and cram a church, a farm, and a hill/tunnel with a bridge going over this into it and I haven't even started properly on the engine shed/goods yard area.

I'll try and post some screenshots of my track modelling program to better communicate this. Until then, enjoy this picture of Henry.

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Henry-engine

"Planning model railways is hard..." thought Henry.

69Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

RT: SB8, I got a question. Why did you close your deviantart account?

Also, who was the last end boss that you defeated?

70Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 pm

someguy3657 wrote:RT: SB8, I got a question. Why did you close your deviantart account?

Also, who was the last end boss that you defeated?

Hmm, there were a few reasons; the people I had on as watchers were perfectly nice and supportive people (I never had an argument or confrontation on the site). Back when I had the account, however, I was watching some people whose art was really good, and (though I knew it was out of my league - because of all the fancy brushing and stuff :S ) a few times, I felt that I had to try and raise my standards in an effort to get noticed. Therefore, I would only be drawing because of a possible 'competitive drive' type-thing. After a while, I sort of came to the conclusion that if I wanted to draw, it would be of my own accord and when I felt like having some fun, not just if I was spurred on by someone else's great artwork. And besides, I'd sort of lost the major interest that I had in Riolu, Pokémon and the like (I go through these kind of phases - It was the same with Yoshi, a couple of years back) so I closed the account, so that I could leave that 'competitiveness' behind with it. I don't really draw as often now, but recently, I've been doing a couple of my own custom pony 'Doc', who is a doctor (with a little medic's cross as a Cutie Mark :3 )

Also, the last end boss was an evil being called 'Tregula', who was a combination between a Dragon, a Manticore, and a dodgy bloke I once met in front of Tesco's. (He was an Antisocial nasty :S)

Hope that helps, Someguy : )

71Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Essby's new avatar looks very serene. It must come from being a medical man.

72Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Ziggy Stardust wrote:...I sense a secret identity. One with mild-mannered facial hair. http://kevintwomey.com/machines/
(Yes I know that's not how it's spelled, oh rats off.)

I was going to say he's probably a Cork or Kerry man but then it turns out he's American.
Hmm.

Incidentally, according to some census info, there're 162 Tuomeys in the US, give or take.

EDIT: Oh gods he ends his video with "2ME" coming up on the screen.
I stopped doing that when I was fourteen.

73Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:57 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

SB8 wrote:I've been doing a couple of my own custom pony 'Doc', who is a doctor (with a little medic's cross as a Cutie Mark :3 )

Awesome!!

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 120px-10

74Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:50 am

Jonny

Jonny

I demand that this become AwesomeMedic's new avatar.

75Random Thoughts v6.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 am

AJ

AJ

Nearly over this illness. Thank gawd for that! Not god though, I'm an athiest. Phew, that was close.

https://facebook.com/AJKemp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum