Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+14
Bowen
Hollyღ
Packie
Messernacht
Tacoline
Gorgro
Jonny
Tuomey
D-Munny
Travelcube
JT_the_Ninja
Samiam
AwesomeMedic
someguy3657
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:02 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

JT_the_Ninja wrote:TTBM: Waking up in a tangle of bedsheets...and then the cat's just sitting at the foot of my bed, staring at me like "Whut?" []

Obviously someone just received new orders from the Queen of the Beecats...

602TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

And was surprised that you were still alive after all that poison it put on your food.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

603TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:15 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

He's a ninja. It takes more than a banquet of poison to bring us down.

604TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: We rented out two playstation games at a rental place.

Both don't work, and one of them is a game I wanted to play for a bit of time.

Hatehatehate

605TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Clearly I have to upgrade my army if I am to take down rouge ninjas. Hmmpth.

606TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Rare wrote:rouge ninjas
I'm imagining ninjas in covered in make-up now.

607TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:12 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: So David Wong wrote this article on Cracked about Sucide a while back, and things you should take into consideration if you're planning on it. It's a very decent read, being humorous and reasonable, at least in my opinion.

The comments on the other hand...

Spoiler:

This rant isn't at all about people's rights to kill themselves, and I don't want it to be debate material. It's just me letting off steam.

Last edited by Dewmann on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

608TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM: Wanting to uninstall a game and being met with "Updating Steam..."

Words cannot express the rage.

Edit: This might: (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

609TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I am so scared about these exams.
They start tomorrow and I have, once again, been stressing so much that I have become caught in the infinite mindloop of worrying that my level of worry is going to give me a seizure.

I'm angry because of having to repeat because of stupid fucking epilepsy and because I could've done more and because of how hard it seems to be to do more and because my family are a bunch of cunts about this.

I also have to walk three miles then mind four children after my exam tomorrow.

The bad things tomorrow appear to be happening in escalating order:
I will get up once (1 time) earlier than I am used to. (Look my meds fuck with my sleep so don't argue with me about this, I know it's not that huge a deal to most people.)
I will endure 2 hours of exam failure.
I will force myself to walk 3 miles.
I will mind 4 children, for 5 hours.

I don't want to know about what comes afterward but my life feels like the cosmic joker is just fucking with me more and more every day.

My predictions? 6 seizures, 7 failures of IV placement by hospital staff, 8 irritatingly stupid doctors who tell me I have epilepsy, 9 med-clouded days in hospital and 10 times more meds than I'm on now when this is over.

I used to be optimistic but, honestly, it's a hell of a lot better when your hopes and dreams aren't being smashed by virtue of not existing.

I don't want to repeat a year in college.
I can't afford it. My family can't afford it.
It's fucking embarrasing for a guy who could've done any course in the college he's in with the grades he got in secondary school to have to repeat a year.
It's a waste of my time.
I'll never live it down.
It'll be really, really boring.
I'm not even able to get drunk and forget about this shit! If eat less than my regular amount and work out a lot I might just be able to stay at overweight and not go to heart-attack on legs obese!
If I'm really fucking lucky I might spend less than half of this year in hospital!
I'm worried that my stupid fucking medication might be affecting my mental state! If someone looks at me the wrong way I can barely contain my urge to bite out their heart and shove it down their throat!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THESE STUPID FUCKED UP THINGS LIKE EPILEPSY THAT NOONE EVEN UNDERSTANDS ANYWAY?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

EDIT: Ohgod what are these notes is this even English
Now I think I need to repeat a year!

610TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 am

Samiam

Samiam

TTBM: toothace

611TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM: I laugh at the most inapporite times. I hate this fact, but recently I've done a better job at hiding when I snicker of chuckle at others' misfourtone.
Like just a few moments ago I was in XIV's room and he made a quick gripe about his computer. I stated to chuckle but I cleared my throart in an attempt to hide it. Then when I left I started to snicker, but I coughed. I'm not sure if he bought it.

612TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: Great night tonight and then... Some chick walked up and told me to smile more before disappearing into the crowd.
I only got her first name.

613TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

LET'S SEE YOU SMILE WITHOUT MUSCLE CONTROL
There is not a lot bugging me but I am become depressed lately. Soon school will start and I am looking forward, but I spend most of my days in seclusion. Staying home and cleaning house isn't the best thing, and when my dad is home he won't leave me along. He always calls and I have to help him out.
I go now to watch Doctor Who and eat pasta. Godspeed, Tuomey,

614TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I cannot argue with either of those activities, Ziggy.

I must admit, I do like to spend a lot of time doing my own thing. However, paradoxically I feel as if I ought to spend time with people yet I tend to get fed up of them after a few days.

615TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

TTBM: Have moved house. But the previous tenants have:

A: Not bothered to cancel their phone service.
B: Used one of the more under-the-radar phone providers.

Working to rectify this ASAP, which means no phone-line for 5 working days, and then no internet for another 5.

Goddamnit.

616TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

Cute Sparkly Hobo Wizard wrote:TTBM: Great night tonight and then... Some chick walked up and told me to smile more before disappearing into the crowd.
I only got her first name.

It takes 34 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 5 to radio for an air-strike.

617TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

has anyone else used windows live movie maker?
right now its making me real mad, i'm trying to put together the footage i have of making the portal gun to show you guys but it takes forever to load up my project file and then it keeps "not responding and i have to shut down the program. is this a normal occurrence for it or is my program flawed? if this keeps happening i'm just going to "buy" a new program

618TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I can't even upload a video on it. It keep crashing.

619TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:14 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: I can see too much of my forehead...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

620TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:27 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Tacoline wrote:has anyone else used windows live movie maker?
right now its making me real mad, i'm trying to put together the footage i have of making the portal gun to show you guys but it takes forever to load up my project file and then it keeps "not responding and i have to shut down the program. is this a normal occurrence for it or is my program flawed? if this keeps happening i'm just going to "buy" a new program
It keeps crashing my entire system even. (Or I'm just impatient and haven't waited long enough to get the error message)

621TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:46 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I use to have problems with it, but I did some update and it hasn't bothered me since. Damn though,I hate WMM.

622TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: First day of school. That actually doesn't bug me much.
What does irritate me is the bus ride. The bus has a maximum occupancy of 83, and yet we were clearly told that we were expecting 97 students on this specific bus.

623TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

24th of August seems like a date picked completely at random for starting school again, especially since it's the middle of the week. Generally it's 1st of September around here, or at least a Monday.

624TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I don't go back to school until next year, after my wedding. Until then, I will be preparing myself for law school, as well as job hunting. :3

625TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 25 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:25 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

And working on the background?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum