Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+14
Bowen
Hollyღ
Packie
Messernacht
Tacoline
Gorgro
Jonny
Tuomey
D-Munny
Travelcube
JT_the_Ninja
Samiam
AwesomeMedic
someguy3657
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

*I* will deal with the angry raptor guards. They don't know fear? Time for a psychology lesson!

977TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:34 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: My mother is expecting me to do everything ever and basically be a surrogate father for my half-brother.
I can't cope with this shit.
I can barely cope with being knocked back an entire fucking year because I was unconcious half the time.

978TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:59 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM: Buses. Or more specifically, the people on them. I regularly see old crones that can only be described as witches, who constantly insist on taking the spot next to me instead of a free one that isn't. Then there was the grotesquely overweight guy who stank of urine. A smell that was most likely emanating from his pants, which were unzipped either by choice or disintegrated by sheer pressure from the copious amounts of fat it was trying to contain.
I also saw a guy who looked exactly like the grinch, only less green. He had red hair too, so it might have been Satan, I'm not sure.

In any case, buses frighten me now.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

979TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Buses do tend to suck, yeah.
The one I get to college isn't so bad, since it's only other college students.

People tend not to sit next me if there's free spaces though, I look pretty angry by default I guess.

TTBM: I am so tense as fuck. If someone manages to sneak up behind me I'm going to punch them without being able to think about it first.
Hopefully noone does.

980TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:18 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

TTBM: So there's a massive cargo ship currently stuck on a reef off some of the greatest beaches in New Zealand. The boat has been absolutely pounded by storms, and has started to break up, leaking hundreds of tonnes of fuel oil into the sea. This oil is now washing up on the beaches.

I'm not even going to start on how the captain managed to run into a clearly marked reef (on charts and with navigational aids) in the middle of the day in calm weather.

What makes me feel ashamed is that the New Zealand public has elected to react by lashing out against the ethnic group from which the captain (who is being charged) and the majority of the crew hail from. Philipino's in New Zealand are now being abused in the street, witch declaration that the boat 'must have been driven by their relatives', and worse.

I understand that this is terrible. I know that it'll only get worse when we are eliminated from the Rugby World Cup on Sunday. It just makes me feel terrible to see that this is the image that we project to the world, proving all those people who said that the true face of New Zealand was that of racists to be right.

981TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

New Zealanders are (allegedly) racist? This is news to me. And I heard about the oil spill.

982TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:25 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

TTBM: So my mother recently made my brother yell at me from downstairs whenever she wanted to catch my attention for anything.
She has stopped this.
He has not stopped yelling.
He continues when I come downstairs.
And apparently it is so unreasonable as fuck to be mildly annoyed with what appears to be your mother yelling your name at you by proxy constantly.

She also made me miss the bus this morning, since she apparently can't put a baby in a car or give a baby some medicine.
It would help if, y'know, she didn't start screaming at him. Just putting that out there.
(I caught the bus anyway, she dropped me off where it stops five minutes down the road.)

983TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM: Going to Japan is ridiculously expensive if you plan on seeing anything there.

984TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:28 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

What are you going to do in Japan?

985TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:30 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Might be going on holiday there some time next year, because even though Japan is terrifying on the internet, it seems pretty awesome in real life.

986TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:41 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I'm still rather suspicious that you're actually planning something in Japan. Maybe some huge super death weapon or something.

987TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:52 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: So I went out driving today. I got on the freeway, made little to no mistakes, and overall practiced several things with success.
Then, as I was pulling into the garage, (Something I have successfully done before a few times.) I inadvertantly hit the ladder that sits in the middle of the garage, which promptly got stuck in the front bumper of the car, something we didn't realize until we tried backing out, and it pulled the bumper half off.

I think I'm in pretty deep shit.

988TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:07 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

How do you get something stuck in your car's bumper? In any case I would imagine there must have been a lot of noise when that happened.

Also, when you're just learning to drive, you will inevitably have at least one small accident. Mine involved the metal construction that shelters the carts at the supermarket. (Which was on the parking lot, in case that's different in other countries) I made a bit of a tight turn and didn't notice how close the thing was. Result: big ol' dent in the side of the car, that's still there after almost a year, probably to remind me of my shame.

989TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I turned off the highway trying to get into a drive-in restaurant (I don't think most of you guys have Sonics, do you?) and I drove over a curb onto their landscaping because I didn't slow down enough. Hi-larious.

Bumpers are a fairly easy fix, from what I remember. Your parents will likely be irate, but accidents do happen, with alarming regularity. If you didn't dent the actual body you should be okay.

TTBM: I'm angry both at my father and myself because of my lack of compassion about his mental health issues. In my family the level of empathy is so great that I'll get upset if he's even the slightest bit unhappy. Since we're talking clinical depression and crippling anxieties, neither of which listen to reason, I'm often incapable of talking any sense into him when he gets that way. Lately I suppose that's been getting to me and I've been getting angry with him as a result- angry and sad at the same time.
The unsettling this is this has happened with all my other siblings to an extent when they were all a bit older than me. I need to stop being such a bitch about it and help him before I irreparably damage our relationship. He needs help and I'm being selfish.

You know, just writing about stuff in this thread helps me work things out in words.

990TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:59 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Well, if you're conscious of your feelings, that hopefully takes some of the worry off of it, correct?

991TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 40 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:10 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Not really. I still can't change the situation. Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.

-------

https://treehouse.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=243

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum