Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+14
Bowen
Hollyღ
Packie
Messernacht
Tacoline
Gorgro
Jonny
Tuomey
D-Munny
Travelcube
JT_the_Ninja
Samiam
AwesomeMedic
someguy3657
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu May 12, 2011 2:12 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I'll explain, I'm taking a pills with a lot of side effect like highter risk of powerful sunburn, obesity, diabetes, dehydration and many more bad things...

152TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri May 13, 2011 11:14 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM: I've discovered I'm the pathetic loser of the group of people I usually hang out with. I'm the guy someone always brings but no one really wants around, apparently. Friday the 13th has not gone well for me, as you can see.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

153TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri May 13, 2011 12:11 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

I know that feel bro. I know that feel.

TTBM: "Lalalalalala I'm just driving around, really getting the hang of it-HOWDIDIENDUPHEREONTHEWRONGSIDEOFTHEROADWE'REGONNADIE."

154TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun May 15, 2011 1:18 am

TTBM: I've got GCSE French over two days this week, and GCSE Science Modules over the next few weeks. On top of Internal End of Year Exams in June, there's been a lot of revision and pressure. The past two days mark the first time in a while that I've actually been quite down on myself - whether or not due to exams or tiredness.

155TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun May 15, 2011 1:44 am

Bowen

Bowen

TTBM: Stoners. Good lord. I'm not going too far into detail because if I did, I'd take up several pages.
Lets just say calling the stoners in my house at the moment " A waste of space, money, time and human life" would be a huge compliment.
And there must be fucking SOMETHING louder than these fuckers, but I haven't found it yet.
And on sunday no less. I have school tommorow, and Half yearly tests.
The only postive thing I can say about these fucks is that I'm now 100 percent anti drug, and I'd never have such a strong hatred of drugs ands their users without them.

156TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun May 15, 2011 8:15 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Stoners can suck, but it was great having them over in my house this term.
They would order too much food.
We would get a lot of the food since they were in our house.
Everyone wins.

TTBM: Exams. Fucking exams. Stress.

157TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun May 15, 2011 9:53 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: Sister complains to dad that online game is not working.

Dad, while investigating the problem, becomes frusturated with the amount of clutter around the computer that my sister uses.

He starts shouting at both of us about how messy the room is, and how we never want to clean it up.

I am not bugged by having to clean it up, even if most of it is popcorn kernals from popcorn only my sister makes, my sister's toys, and the wrappers and bowls remaining from whatever my sister brings in here to eat.

I am however, bugged by how dad seems to think I'm just as disorganized as my sister. At one point, he found my video camera on the ground, and grumbled about how "$150 dollars pissed away, and it's on the ground, but why should we care?" Even though it was on this desk just yesterday. It must have fallen some time last night, and I didn't notice.
But neither of those scenarios are better than simply blaming me for deliberatley leaving it on the ground apparently.

Mother is not much better. I remember a time when I was stacking game cases up, and she got angry and knocked them all down, just because I didn't organize them and place them in the area she wanted them to be.

I'm not saying I don't make any mess, And I'm not saying I shouldn't have to clean up. But I am saying that I on't feel like I should be considered equally responsible for a mess that is mostly my sister's, or for me being so absent-minded that I happened to not notice something was not where it was supposed to be, when it was where it was supposed to be just a day ago.
/rant.

158TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun May 15, 2011 11:21 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

TTBM: Goddamnit. I just saw a shot of the Portal 2 credits, and while it potentially wasn't TOO spoilerific I don't want any details given away.

Ultimately I suppose this is the penalty for not buying a game as popular as Portal straightaway: odd details leak out. Part of me wants to buy it now, but the reasonable part of me doesn't really want to drop £40 on a game I'll finish in about half a day, cumulatively speaking. Especially since I got LittleBigPlanet 2 for half that, and that's probably going to last a lot longer.

159TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun May 15, 2011 12:00 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Dewmann wrote:Dewmann's rant

Aw, man. I feel that.

Only difference is, between you and me, is that I got it worst. 3 times worst. "Holy-shit-I-got-three-sisters-why-the-fuck-am-I-the-only-one-cleaning-up" worst.

160TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon May 16, 2011 9:49 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM: Having to do a 7 minute presentation tomorrow. I will not make it to 7 minutes because of two reasons. First of all I'm terrible at writing long texts and second of all, I'll most likely faint after 2 minutes because I have serious problems with speaking in front of a crowd. Or doing literally anything in front of a crowd.

161TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: Gah. My future. GAH.

I don't know what the fuck I want to do as a future job, everyone keeps suggesting different things, some saying that X job would be great while others say that the same job would just get me into huge financial problems. My school teachers think I might have an attention problem, some sort of deviance from autism, and, even though me and my parents think it's total bullshit, they want to get some medical test done with me. I still don't have any current job, meaning I'm still broke. And all this shit is giving me an intensive migraine.

Why can't I just relax nowadays? Why must everything be so fucking complicated?

162TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon May 16, 2011 10:15 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Perhaps your own research into careers would help?

163TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon May 16, 2011 10:16 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

That's what I'm doing right now.

To be honest, I don't even know what I want to do myself.

164TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon May 16, 2011 10:28 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Same here. Politics sounds nice, except there's that whole "Getting elected" thing that I have to hurdle.
Just as lost over here brah.

165TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon May 16, 2011 11:06 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Man, I don't want to have a job.
I'm just going to freelance it up I guess.

"Tuomey Tombstone; Freelance writer, reader, coder and assassin.
No job too small. Ask about family rates!"

166TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon May 16, 2011 2:27 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

If you can, get yourself an office job with staff benefits. Office work may be madness, but the free coffee is always a...perk....

*puts on sunglasses* YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! []

http://www.jttheninja.com

167TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon May 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM: Stuck in class with only the most annoying people of my group, including one guy who says "Bazinga" at random times and for no reason. We're about to be forced to work together on some stupid example of the things we've just learned. I don't like this class or anyone in it. I came here with the hope of being able to continue work on my own projects as we've been allowed to the last few lessons, small chance of that happening now and if that wasn't enough, there's still this retarded presentation this afternoon where I will undoubtedly make a fool of myself somehow.

Kill me. Kill me now.

168TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon May 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

TTBM: So Sony announce their free games offers, which is fine, but 3 of them are games I went out and bought, one of them pretty recently. Grr. Still, I get Wipeout HD and Dead Nation for free.

169TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue May 17, 2011 1:31 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Staff meeting at 9AM today...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

170TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue May 17, 2011 2:46 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Gorgro wrote:TTBM: Stuck in class with only the most annoying people of my group, including one guy who says "Bazinga" at random times and for no reason. We're about to be forced to work together on some stupid example of the things we've just learned. I don't like this class or anyone in it. I came here with the hope of being able to continue work on my own projects as we've been allowed to the last few lessons, small chance of that happening now and if that wasn't enough, there's still this retarded presentation this afternoon where I will undoubtedly make a fool of myself somehow.

Kill me. Kill me now.

Friggin' class projects.

171TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue May 17, 2011 11:06 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: Tuomey found an interesting article that I can't help but be dissapoint at.

Cure for cancer, except no money in it so fuck that shit.

172TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue May 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I got an email from someone saying I should be banned for introducing ponies to the forum. Followed by some colorful suggestions I can do with myself.

1. If you don't like ponies, fine, whatever, more man points to you. But hating something outright just because it's a 'girly' topic / the other generations sucked? Childish. Even I played some Minecraft (finally) before deciding it wasn't my thing. If that all fails, shutting up and accepting the fact others like it? Isn't that hard.

2. I know your IP address and if you continue to harass me or others, you will get permabanned.

This is all. God I'm so sick of this shit.

173TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue May 17, 2011 1:44 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

I thought we were all mature (Well...mature enough.) here. Somebody had quite the rude hat on to send that to you.

174TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Someone really did that? Wow...what a/an (Insert REALLY bad word here)

175TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 7 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue May 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Yeah. I know the show has just as much haters as fans, and its understandable. Regrettably I use to attack the show before actually watching it, because, you know..it's my little pony. (Learned my lesson on assuming somethings quality before watching or playing it).

But ouch, this is suppose to be a gentlemans group. I don't know who sent it, and I don't want to check to see, either, but I doubt it's any of the regular posters. I have a feeling it's some rude lurker who came from Cracked.com or some other less friendly site.

Last edited by Rare on Tue May 17, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum