Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing Forum Members?

+30
SQUIGGLES
Icriex the Hyperbolic
Top Hat Zebra
Taiju
Bowen
Katls
Travelcube
Crabmaster
Jubedy
Ziggles
A Sinister Speaker
LaLa
someguy3657
votecoffee
Angua
Icriex
Dog Breath
Jonny
JT_the_Ninja
KitaraRayne
Tacoline
Nitehoot
Packie
AJ
Sunny
Tuomey
Messernacht
Gorgro
Samiam
Hollyღ
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 23]

276Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 am

Bowen

Bowen

Speaking of cats and Rare, are you trying to spy on me with Cat Agents, Rare?
There are cats everywhere.... As soon as we adobt a feral cat, or take one to an animal shelter... More appear in it's place....
And the cats always seem to just watch us.... Never anything...but watch.. With their never blinking, cold, calculating eyes....

277Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Bowen.

It is time. You know what to do.

278Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:05 am

Bowen

Bowen

Swear allegiance to the Beecat Army?
That's the only way I can see myself surviving this ordeal....

279Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:21 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Wha-? No! What everyone planned out carefully in Rare's back? You know, the plan to take her down and-

Err, nvm, forget what I just wrote.

Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Bad_poker

280Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Well, Gorgro's army hired some of my best cat agents to infiltrate your Australian homebase at the time being, and this alliance is purely temporarily as we are still figuring out statistics and all that other good fun. But because you are CLEARLY not planning to revolt against my reign, than I guess I can call my agents back so don't worry about putting up defenses tonight!

Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 1289786949038

281Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:00 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Besides, half of those agents are probably poisoned and twice past dead by now, due to the deadly venom of an octopus/spider/koala bear

282Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:17 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Y'know in CnC3 when you go to australia?
Your infantry should start dying due to bugs
It would've been hilarious

283Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I always have to think about the Wrath of the Lich King trailer when I think of anyone going to Australia.

"Young heroes... I was once like you. You have come to this place seeking to bring judgement upon the damned. You will venture deep into forgotten lands. You will see wonders beyond imagining. But be warned. The land itself will rise up against you. Long forgotten terrors will smother your courage. Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls... in the end, all that awaits you is death."

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

284Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 am

Bowen

Bowen

Well, we do have a wide variety of overly venomous beasties/plants/landscapes/weather/everything else..... which is why I feel it is vital I create a weapon to launch certain plants and animals.
The blue ringed octopus, for example...
Perhaps the box jellyfish....
And of course, enraged (what other kind do we have?) Funnel Web Spiders....

285Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:40 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Don't you also have the Irukandji Jellyfish? The one that has a rarely fatal sting, but being stung by it causes people to go through such immensely agonizing pain that, even if they're unconscious and doped up on a whole bunch of painkillers, have still been known to scream and beg for someone to kill them to end their suffering?

286Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Isn't that description accurate for about 80% of all the Australian wildlife?

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

287Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:14 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Yes, but the Irukandji rarely kills. It only causes pain.

288Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Well, actually... Aparently that happens with Box Jellyfish too.. It's desrcibed one of the most if not THE most agonising pain in the world.
Just Rumours, though, I'm not sure if it's true...

289Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:40 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

So wait, where'd SB8 go? Anyone seen him? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

290Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Yes - he's taking a hiatus from the forum - it's nothing serious and we he sends his love and regards :3

291Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:48 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

well there u go. []

292Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:58 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I think we should just send Jonny to go get him.

293Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:06 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I approve of this plan! Seaponies, to the dry dock!

294Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

A horde of Horsea? A squad of Seadra? Fascinating...[]

295Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 am

Jonny

Jonny

Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 170px-117Seadra

Seadras are the goddamn honey badgers of the ocean after Garydos' and actual honey badgers.

296Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:54 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Alright, It's a plan! Jonny goes after Esbby because there is no way in hell I am getting near the water. [Hides] Good luck!

297Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:14 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Jonny why are you going in the water if you're on the same landmass?

298Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:48 am

Jonny

Jonny

Well, it's very straightforward! You see...

Er.

WHY MUST YOU POKE HOLES IN MY LOGIC *sprays with water*

299Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Water?
Oh noes not water on the electric type

*thundershock*

300Missing Forum Members? - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing Forum Members? Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Pokemon Battle? [Uses Psychic]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next