Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scarelovers ho!

+18
Top Hat Zebra
SQUIGGLES
AwesomeMedic
Travelcube
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
Packie
someguy3657
Ziggles
Angua
Katls
Tacoline
Tuomey
Samiam
Gorgro
Hollyღ
Jonny
D-Munny
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:52 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm's well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. For the remaining 45 minutes of video, until the batteries in the camera died, it remained in its stationary position.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well, or why the height and stature of the woman in the video didn't come close to matching the body they'd found in the oven.

27Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:52 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dewmann wrote:Won't you be my neighbor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cowpwXui5s

...*clicks link despite better judgment*

Edit:

:l God damn it.

Last edited by Rare on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

28Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:53 am

@Rare: I read that one because it was UK-based and I paused Lucky Star to check up what was going on; that's a really creepy story, but if I was that girl I would be scared as hell.

29Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

It's actually based a true story, of people smuggling dead bodies by making them seem like they are sleeping. You should see the "dead child and cocaine" story I posted - that's also based on true events.

30Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

You get a phone call from your Mother. Since her car has been in the shop, she asks you to go to the grocery store and pick up a few odds and ends for her. Bread, milk, cereal, and chicken breasts.

After writing down a small list you reluctantly get in the car and pick up the items at the store. The lady cashier makes an odd remark to you, "You know, we're in no danger of a milk shortage."

Upon arriving at her house you knock several times. No answer. You decide to try the door. It opens. You place the grocery bag on the counter. Strange. There seems to be six other grocery bags, each with identical contents. In a couple, the chicken and the milk has gone bad. "Mom," you call out, but no answer. You make your way through the kitchen and into the living room. Sitting on the couch, with her head cut off and neatly resting on her lap, is your Mother.

Naturally you call the police who come over to investigate. They mention that she has been dead for nearly a week. Furthermore, the police psychiatrist is at the scene and talks to you after you give your initial statement. Sitting on the front steps, you overhear the psychiatrist talking with the crime scene investigator. "It's not uncommon for people suffering from schizophrenia to get locked into a series of repetitive behaviors," he says.

You think to yourself, "They can't be talking about me. Schizophrenia? Nah. Repetitive behavior? Do they think I did this?" Suddenly your cell phone goes off. "Hello?"

"Hi hon, it's me. Could you stop at the store and pick up some chicken and milk. Ohh, and I need some bread and cereal too."

"No problem Mom. I'll be right over..."

31Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:59 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Szomorú Vasárnap, or Gloomy Sunday in English, is a hit song written in 1933 by Hungarian composer Rezső Seress. It's more commonly known as the Hungarian Suicide song because of hundreds (if not thousands) of suicides that had been inspired by listening to it. The song itself has been has been covered several times, most famously by Billie Holiday, and for the most part is considered an urban legend and a brilliant marketing campaign.

The version that reached radio waves, however, is not the version that was originally written. Rezső Seress originally wrote the song in order to woo his girlfriend, who had recently left him. The song succeeded in bringing them back together for a short time, before she jumped from his apartment window. Rezső had been out at the time. His girlfriend left a note for him--"Szomorú Vasárnap."

The song was changed before release. Rezső Seress himself committed suicide in 1969, jumping out of his window in very much the same manner his girlfriend did.

32Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:00 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose. You look out the sliding glass doors to your backyard, and you notice a man standing out in the snow. He fits the profile of the murderer exactly, and he is smiling at you. You gulp, picking up the phone to your right and dialing 911. You look back out the glass as you press the phone to your ear, and notice he is much closer to you now. You then drop the phone in shock.

There are no footprints in the snow. It's his reflection.

33Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:01 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

"Daddy, I had a bad dream." You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness—it's 3:23. "Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?" "No, Daddy." The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully.

You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up." For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers next to you begin to shift.

34Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Whose idea was this again!?

35Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

When you are admitted to a hospital, they place on your wrist a white wristband with your name on it. But there are other different colored wristbands which symbolize other things. The red wristbands are placed on dead people.

There was one surgeon who worked on night shift in a school hospital. He had just finished an operation and was on his way down to the basement. He entered the elevator and there was just one other person there. He casually chatted with the woman while the elevator descended. When the elevator door opened, another woman was about to enter when the doctor slammed the close button and punched the button to the highest floor. Surprised, the woman reprimanded the doctor for being rude and asked why he did not let the other woman in.

The doctor said, “That was the woman i just operated on. She died while I was doing the operation. Didn’t you see the red wristband she was wearing?”

The woman smiled, raised her arm, and said, “Something like this?”

36Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 am

Jonny wrote:Whose idea was this again!?

I was about to say, I'm not sleeping easy tonight :'(

37Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:04 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Jonny wrote:Whose idea was this again!?

Just wait until Taco gets on and notices the thread xD
If you guys want me to stop at anytime, just let me know.

Random creepy image -

http://images.whatport80.com/images/b/b9/Creepypasta_necrophilia.jpg

Last edited by Rare on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

38Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:08 am

Jonny

Jonny

*runs off as fast as possible*

39Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:09 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Rare wrote:You are home alone, and you hear on Televisir profile of degenerate killer on loose. You look out glass door to backyard, and you notice man standing out in snow. He fits profile of killer exactly, and he smiles at you. You gulp, picking up the phone to your right to call security forces. You look back out window as you press phone to ear, and notice he is much closer to you now. You then drop phone in shock.

There are no footprints in the snow. It's his reflection. You dullard!

You are killed, killer is caught, your house bulldozed to make way for glorious tractor factory.

Couldn't resist.

40Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:21 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

GLORIOUS SOVIET TRACTOR WILL STEAL YOUR CROPS, RUN OVER YOUR LIVESTOCL

41Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:23 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

42Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:24 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

In the winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a medic in the German army had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment was a bloodbath. Those who survived claimed to have heard, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.

The medic had made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never had he been this short on supplies. No matter. He would do his duty. He had always prided himself on his resourcefulness.

The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, and most men dropped off to sleep in the dark, still hours of the morning – New Year’s Day, 1945. The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, yet there had been no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.

The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, and tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal that large patches of his skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body was almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial. None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January, 1945.

43Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:24 am

Samiam

Samiam

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/nitinvartak/WashFort_creepy.jpg

Please only post videos and images as links, as mentioned in the original post.

44Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:28 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

ONLY LINK TO THEM MAN! *Shudder*

45Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:33 am

Jonny

Jonny

WHAT HATH SPONGEBOB WROUGHT

46Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 am

Samiam

Samiam

https://2img.net/h/i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/Jedmonds/Whatever/scary_dolls07.jpg?t=1276468688

It only wants to cuddle

Please only post videos and images as links to prevent sudden startling, as mentioned in the original post.

47Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:41 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

One day at a shopping mall in the afternoon, a woman was coming out of the mall from a shopping spree. She was in a happy mood. She had gotten to her car and loaded her stuff that she had bought into her trunk. When she was done loading, she shut the door of her trunk and she saw an old lady standing by the passenger side of her car.

The old woman said “Would you be a darling and give me a lift home? I don’t have a car and I was walking all day.” The woman said “I’d be happy to.” So she unlocked the door for the old woman.

As she started to make her way around the car to the driver’s side, she started to feel uncomfortable. So when she got in the car, she looked in her purse and said “Darn, I can’t find my credit card. I’m going inside to see if anybody found it.” The old woman said “I’ll wait for you here.”

The woman left to go look for help. Then she found a security guard and told him the situation. They went back to the woman’s car and the passenger door was wide open. On the seat of the car was a shopping bag that the old woman had been carrying. Inside of the bag was the old woman’s dress and a gray haired wig, along with a huge butcher’s knife, a video camera, and a roll of duct tape.

48Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:42 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Ok guys, new rule. SAMIAM IS NOT ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE! HE SHOULD TAKE HIS BALL OF HORRIBLY CORRUPTED SOULS AND GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!

49Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:42 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

50Scarelovers ho! - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarelovers ho! Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:45 am

Samiam

Samiam

This is creepy that you can get caught doing this on Google Earth

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: