Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the...? How the...?

+7
Gorgro
Jonny
JT_the_Ninja
Tasha the Silly Panda
D-Munny
AwesomeMedic
Messernacht
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the...? How the...?  Empty What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:15 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

OK. I finally got the bag off my head, and I found my way out of the desert. I even found my missing shoe I swear, that's the last time I try peeking at the cards of a Russian poker player.

But anyway, what'd I miss?

2What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:23 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

THE ALMIGHTY DUCK IS BACK!

3What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:52 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

The trick is that you gotta out Jujitsu their Sambo. Or at least effectively counter it with some Muay Thai or Hapkido.

Welcome back Commissioner!

4What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:41 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

WELCOME BACK DUCKY!
I've got a kiddie pool I can set up in the backyard if you need some water to cutely swim around in.
Messernacht wrote:But anyway, what'd I miss?
I saw you've been gone for a good year at least, you have missed EVERYTHING. Do you even remember me? I used to be Tasha, the lego Beatles girl, but I am now a panda. I've properly returned to the forum this year.

Allow me to enlighten you in the happenings of the Treehouse. Ahem, ahem. *Opens scroll*

►A lot of us have been chatting to each other directly here (password: spacebabies42), there's even videochatting. We've got to know some of the members a lot better, I've even learned some things I didn't want to know. (Dewmanneatsbananasfartoosexually.)

►Dewmann is apparently a caramel coated dude with a golden voice, and a crippling allergy to wearing shirts on cam.*

►Ziggy's real name is Skye, and she's totes awesome and is dating Dew, and she hopes to one day meet him and try bondage with him.

►Semicolon is actually called Sasha and is the coolest guy ever, and also my bestie. He, katls (if you remember kat-kat!) and Holly (Rare, our glorious Queen bee, you can't have forgotten her) have taken some time off from the forum though. We wish them all the best and hope to see them back when they can!

►Gorgro hasn't eaten anyone for a few months. Everybody give him a cheer! We also found out on Tinychat he's secretly not a raptor, but a human guy (and a very handsome one at that) and we are now dating in real life, the real shizz.

►Awesomemedic, AKA Stef, is a crazy scientist and we are all worried about him but love him nonethless. He's also planning to maybe come to Belgium and visit me and my waffles, whoop whoop.

►JT is a ninja and doesn't afraid of anything. (Except loooove, he is terrified of love. LET US LOVE YOU.) He's also very hairy all over (as I've sadly seen - that chest, so hairy), except for on the top of his head, which is why he wears a totes stylish (not Hipster-wannabe as he'll tell you) fedora to hide it.

►Taco is a crazy robot as always, but I will never forget that time we somehow tried to mudwrestle sexily during Dungeon Defenders.

►Charles, AKA Someguy, is actually Jabba the Hutt.*³

Notes and photographic evidence to my claims:
That's all I could think of at the first moment, plenty more happened, couldn't possibly tell all.
For more information, mail me at Tashaknowsallthegossip@nonotreallyI'mjustsilly.com.

5What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:55 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

True story: the giant rubber duck is currently in Pittsbugh...hey Mess! [ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

6What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:49 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Tasha wrote:Stef is a crazy

What the...? How the...?  20071210

What the...? How the...?  59188_10

What the...? How the...?  11852410

7What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:03 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

"I will never forget that time we somehow tried to mudwrestle sexily during Dungeon Defenders."

Well, that's going in the Member Quotes thread.

Also, hi Mess! Good to have you back!

(Alsoalso, since when are Treehouse members dating? What the actual?)

8What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Jonny wrote:(Alsoalso, since when are Treehouse members dating? What the actual?)
WE ARE THE ONLY ONES DOING IT IN REAL LIFE, WE ARE THE OTP. PROPHECIES HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT US.
WE ARE GLORIOUS.
WE ARE SEXY.
JOIN US.
(Wait no that would be a threesome)

RAPTOR X PANDA GO GO GO.

(I'm actually only dating Gorgro because he has a nice stubbly beard. I'm in love with the beard, I tolerate the Gorgro.)

9What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

That's been going on for 3 months already, keep up Jonny! Also welcome back Mess!

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

10What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:43 am

Jonny

Jonny

Oh my God, nobody tells me anything anymore *runs off crying*

11What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:04 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

We never sent out a memo, everything kinda happened on Tinychat, thought you'd picked up on all the sexy vibes too! (So so sexy.)

Check up on our (creepily well-documented) first time on Tinychat together here and also here :3

12What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

It's only well-documented because you gathered everyone together, Tasha-Tash! It was a memorable occasion. The squees are still echoing in my backyard.
And yeah, the dating... I think we mentioned it one or two times, before? It's mushy stuff, you wouldn't care to hear it.

MESSERNACHT! How have you been good buddy? Still advancing your learningness? Surely by now all there is of military science thunders in your head.

13What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:25 am

AJ

AJ

I'm jealous I'm not around enough to catch up with you guys. I still stalk you all occasionally though

https://facebook.com/AJKemp

14What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:19 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Dammit AJ, how many times! You'd be caught up in 15 minutes if you ever came on Tinychat in the evenings :O
I'll get you in there one day. Easy or hard way, your choice (both involve Rocky Rohypnol though).
What the...? How the...?  9k=

15What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:01 am

Jonny

Jonny

Hey, that's my ice cream name! Trademark thief!

16What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I am proud of my title of Jabba

17What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

HAHAHA
MUD WRESTLING 

i still think that the gorgro on the video is a clever disguise, i mean c'mon guys! he's a raptor! raptors are by definition clever!

18What the...? How the...?  Empty Re: What the...? How the...? Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:11 pm

AJ

AJ

Blimey, is that my own little ice cream van in Gary's Mod?!

https://facebook.com/AJKemp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum