Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW

+8
Tasha the Silly Panda
someguy3657
Ziggles
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
Hollyღ
SQUIGGLES
Gorgro
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

When do you want the awards to start?

THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ziggles

Ziggles

GMT is the devil time zone. Central Time is the one true faith.

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

IS IT STARTING AT 8PM GMT THEN???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

It would appear so, yes.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

OK THANKS

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

VOTING WILL BE CLOSED IN 50 MINUTES. ALL RESULTS AT THAT TIME ARE FINAL.

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

JUST A HEADS UP: THE AWARDS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FIRST ON TINYCHAT (WHERE THE PARTY IS)
THE TROPHIES WILL BE POSTED HERE RIGHT AFTER I ANNOUNCE THEM

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

BEST MEMBER NAME goes to both Someguy and Semi!
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 4cOXeso THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 HymwwAU

MOST SURPRISING VOICE was eventually won by Dewmann, beating Katls by a single vote!
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 AfTbBmc

MOST SURPRISING APPEARANCE turned out to be me! No one expected me to look so convincingly human.
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 TbDZQ2F

MOST CONTROVERSIAL MEMBER. There has been a lot of commotion around the winner of this particular category, as was to be expected actually, considering it's nature. This award goes to Semi after all!
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 RMeGPgi

BEST DICE ROLLS inevitably goes to our good friend Dicemaster! Seriously, so disappointed in people who didn't vote Dicemaster on this. He's literally the master of dice. How did you get this wrong?
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 VATfGqn

BEST TASTE IN MUSIC rightly goes to Rare!
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 WYBRUG8

BEST MOD goes to Rare as well! This is why she's an admin too, people!
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 RCinWE9

MOST PSYCHIC, despite Semi's best efforts in predicting tinychat identities, also goes to Rare!
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 KvVXqCz

FUNNIEST MEMBER is Semi! Your barely coherent ranting amuses us greatly!
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 NtXNvJC

MOST LIKELY TO TURN EVIL goes to JT! With great power comes the fear of others that you'll soon use it to rob us.
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Eerqslo

MOST LIKELY TO TURN GOOD has no winner! There were more blank votes than real ones. There is no hope for anyone.
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 O6z7muL

CRAZIEST MEMBER will be awarded from behind these blast shields to AM! Please go collect your award on the bomb range outside.
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 PmECb4N

NICEST MEMBER goes to the ever smiling SB8!
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 DK94bLZ

SMARTEST MEMBER goes to me! But of course I already knew that.
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 T6lc78t

NERDIEST MEMBER obviously goes to Taco! She plays DnD *and* she's a robot, who else did you expect to win this?
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 SsFIdVC

MOST HONEST MEMBER. People were really divided over this, but Ziggy won in the end!
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Htt6Xie

Ok, now we're getting to the special awards.

PRETTIEST PRINCE and PRINCESS are (I swear I didn't set this up) me and Tasha!
Interestingly Dewmann was second in both categories for a long time.
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 1Vt8eLU THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 PJk1TzA

And for the most coveted title of BEST MEMBER, the award goes to our magical hybrid overlord, Rare!
THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 Lc4HJyx

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Congratulations all! [ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Thank you.

I am honoured to accept, on this most prestigious of days, this most pretentious of awards.

THE AMAZING 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWARD SHOW - Page 2 RMeGPgi

Thank you, dearly, my friends; hold your applause until the end, please.
Please upvote this post for visibility. Upvotes are to the right.

When I came to this forum, on a day as full of disappointment as any other, it was almost virginal. I was a hearty lad with a temper and this forum was a tight, teasing little minx; I entered roughly and, without apology, showed The Treehouse what it felt like to be a real woman. I have undermined and disenchanted and disrespected the chain o' command.

One of my fondest memories of this forum is the time I posted ridiculous signatures with my posts, I am not sure if I am the only one who remembers that. To remind everyone, I posted a picture of Tobey Maguire and advertised myself as the new political leader on the block. If I recall correctly it was in 12pt Verdana and the text was italic with the slogan also bolded. If anyone is having trouble remembering, please check your private messages; I have elected to message you all a picture of what it looked like. Also included is a picture of what it would look like if it were turned upside down. Another of my fondest memories is when I was banned for 10 days. I think this may have been a result of penis envy amongst the moderation team. Penis envy is a serious issue and should be addressed with much sensitivity.

I am sure there is not a single one of you who can claim in truth to have not been agitated and infuriated by my presence here.

I could not have done this without the moral support some of you have offered.

First, I would like to thank the pure Charles for accepting me into his flock. Charles has always felt threatened by my beauty, but I didn't let that come between us. By comparison to a real man, Charles has showed me what it is to be a real man. I can only hope he will aspire to nothing more and continue to be an inspiration to all for his many, many years on this Earth.

Thanks to the current surge in racial acceptance (cheers, Obama), it would not be acceptable of me to talk of the kindness of The Resistance without mentioning the token ethnic member. Dew "Django" Munny is the kindest, most exemplary, outstanding person I have met in my many years. He is brave and disciplined enough to deny his heritage and, surely, has stolen only our hearts. A popular, talented, budding, clean-shaven actor with a voice which could make seraphim weep, a ribald sense of humour, and a full head of hair, Dewmann is the polar opposite of all the members that do disservice to this community. Dewmann and I have shared much together and touched and felt each other as soulmates and lovers could only ever dream. Were it acceptable to still own a manservant, I am sure Dewmann would excel as he always has done. Congratulations to you on your graduation, again, Derrick.

As Dewmann is the Good to my Ugly, there must be the Bad who completes our sexy trio. A veritable goddess, her élan has heartened each and every one of you; if The Treehouse were a whorehouse, Holly would be the only whore among us with a heart of gold. I've had some good times with Holly, but my favourite was that time we did that thing that we can never tell anyone about. Proving time and time again that you don't have to be pretty to be popular, Holly shows us that we can dream to be something greater than what we were born to be.

But not every friendship is as sweet; it is here that I would like to thank Top Hat Zebra for challenging me to better myself by reminding me of the child I once used to be. I would attempt to make more jokes but Zebra does a far better job making a fool of himself than I could ever dream to do.

Speaking of fools; JT and Cube dominate the field without surely the slightest effort on their part. Cube truly is as interesting as his name suggests. "TITS" he once told me, to which I replied "TITS" and we left it at that. One time I made a rainbow out of our coloured tits. Gazing up at JT, I am always reminded fondly of how similar he is to my ex-girlfriend; mustachioed, needy, and anxious to fit in. JT is probably a little bit prettier. I thank the both of you for the balance you have given to this forum.

I was going to say something here about Tasha but I couldn't think of anything nice to say about her??

Finally, I must unashamedly thank Gorgro. Without you I could not have won this award. Our banter and rivalry is what truly won me this category. To you I have only thing to say:
Spoiler:
Thank you again, dearest comrades, I hope that the future finds you well and all your dreams come true.

You may now applaud.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Congratulations to all that won!
In celebration of the awards and anniversary I've created a new layout for the treehouse. (Special thanks to Gorgro for entrusting me with enslaving co-admining the forum and JT for helping me with graphic design)

Over the last few years a lot has changed, and we have become friends, rivals, lovers, brothers, and sisters, and now our forum has outlived the very comic that inspired us to get together. Here's to another 3 years and more of good friends and family.

Cheers! *raises glass*

someguy3657

someguy3657

Yay! I actually won something! Which is somewhat surprising. Aw well, glad to have it!

AJ

AJ

I'm sad I didn't win the award of being missing the most

Congrats to all!

https://facebook.com/AJKemp

Tacoline

Tacoline

yay i won a cute little dinosuar!
i so happy
i so glaaad
everybody is great!
everybody is sawesomes!
i'm sory i missed the awards, but i have work on saturdays

Ziggles

Ziggles

Thank you all for my award, you guys are the best.
Congrats everyone else

D-Munny

D-Munny

I would give a speech, but it would have to be in text, which would not befit my award, and it would be woefully inadequate compared to that fine piece of ass that is the speech of Lord Squiggles of the Wibbly Board.

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

THE CALL OF CRAZYNESS HAS CALLED! I WAS BUZY CREATING STUFF SO SHUT UP AND WHY AM I THE CRAZIEST- OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH BOMB FIELD!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2