Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+16
Hollyღ
Ziggles
Samiam
Jonny
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
SQUIGGLES
Tuomey
Bowen
Katls
someguy3657
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
Gorgro
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:19 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

That we do. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

952TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

TTBM: So, as soon as I leave Louisiana and move to Hawaii, I meet this really awesome chick who apparently went to my school. We get along perfectly, and she is awesome, funny, etc.

Best part? She looks like this:
Spoiler:

Fuck. Just...... Fuck.

953TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Is that a Ravenclaw iron-on badge? I have a Slytherin one somewhere.
Harry Potter woooo

If it's any consolation, all girls are evil and will suck away your life force. This is true; I know lots of girls and all of them are evil vampire whores.

EXCEPT FOR THE FAIR FEMALE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM OF COURSE
YOU, LADIES, YOU DAZZLE ME

954TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:02 am

Katls

Katls

Top Hat Zebra wrote:TTBM: So, as soon as I leave Louisiana and move to Hawaii, I meet this really awesome chick who apparently went to my school. We get along perfectly, and she is awesome, funny, etc.

Spoiler:
What's wrong with that Zebra? She's a pretty nice looker, and, for you, there's a extra bit of attactiveness becuase she's wearing a school uniform(yeah, I don't really know if that would help turn him on, all I know is that Japanese school girls tend to be related to bucking sex for some reason).
You'll have fun with her, I bet. You two get along quite well, as you said, and she's a Potterhead too. Harry Potter fans are fun to hang out with when your a Potterhead too.

Ot is it that you doubt you'll ever make it with her?

955TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:49 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

semi★kolon wrote:will suck away your life force.

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 0312

956TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:05 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

It's true! Girls are evil!
One time I went to sleep with a girl and in the morning I woke up and I was DEAD
You can imagine my surprise.

I have more stories about girls. One time a girl said to me "Semicolon, eat this Skittle off the ground" and I was like "free Skittles is good Skittles" and so I ate the Skittle off the floor and then she starts CACKLING like the EVIL HARPY WITCH that she was and so I politely asked "now lady, what you laffin for" and then she revealed herself as DEMORGORGON, PRINCE OF DEMONS and SUMMONED A HORDE OF GLAZEBRU TO TEAR APART MY BODY AND DEVOUR MY SOUL before promptly replying:

"I licked that Skittle before I dropped it on the ground, you stupid male."

Girls are mean.
Also, they broke my achy breaky heart and used to tease me about my name

957TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Women_evil3

[]

958TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Katls wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:TTBM: So, as soon as I leave Louisiana and move to Hawaii, I meet this really awesome chick who apparently went to my school. We get along perfectly, and she is awesome, funny, etc.

Spoiler:
What's wrong with that Zebra? She's a pretty nice looker, and, for you, there's a extra bit of attactiveness becuase she's wearing a school uniform(yeah, I don't really know if that would help turn him on, all I know is that Japanese school girls tend to be related to bucking sex for some reason).
You'll have fun with her, I bet. You two get along quite well, as you said, and she's a Potterhead too. Harry Potter fans are fun to hang out with when your a Potterhead too.

Ot is it that you doubt you'll ever make it with her?
I assume the problem is that she's in Louisiana and Zebra's in Hawaii.
Long distance relationships suck.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

959TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:57 am

Katls

Katls

Wow, that sucks. Why didn't I see that?
TTBM: My MP3 player, which had it's first serious use today, died. I mean dead dead, the computer doesn't even reconize it's existence when I plug it in.
And worse of all, my work for a peudo-radio series was on there, and wasn't saved onto my computer.
AKJDHSfgdjshKLJFAHSKJDFHSSKJfHKSJAHSFJDKAHSJKAHFKJAHJKHFkjHjkdHAKJFHAKJFL

960TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: For some reason my new t-shirt design was flagged by CafePress as violating copyright...it's been sorted out, but I had to remove and re-do all the products on which I used the image...was a pain...[]

961TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 am

Packie

Packie

TTBM: I couldn't get an internet connection yesterday for some reason

962TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:36 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

TTBM: AM might not be coming to Fatty's wedding after all

963TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Aww why not?

964TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Money problems, I suppose

965TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Not looney enough? []

966TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:49 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

TTBM: So I'm looking at stuff relating to Les Miserables, when I see this,
"For those who want a good laugh or who want several reasons to be disgusted with the world, watch Nick Jonas sing empty chairs at empty tables in the 25th anniversary concert"

Okay, there's no need to be so damn hyperbolic. Nick Jonas singing a fucking song isn't going to give you a single reason to be "disgusted with the world."
And, for that matter, Nick Jonas's performance in the 25th Anniversary Concert of Les Miserables was actually pretty damn good, at least in my opinion. Granted, my opinion is not set in stone, but neither is your's numbnuts.

967TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

TTBM: God damn it, Sydney; this and the Cronulla Riots is why everyone hates you.
The article pulls up some unrelated thing about a kid getting tasered to death, which is a turn-off, though.
Went to Sydney for the Easter Festival a few years ago; there's a pretty obvious attitude difference between Melburnians and Sydney-siders. Maybe I just happened to meet only the bastards but I would rather not visit again.

968TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:00 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Oh that's why everyone hates Sydney. I thought it was because of that guy who stole Nemo.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

969TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:15 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

someguy3657 wrote:TTBM: AM might not be coming to Fatty's wedding after all

970TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:18 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I missed out on undead beecats in last night's D+D :[

971TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:21 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

WHERE WERE YOU?

972TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:06 am

Jonny

Jonny

I WAS SORTING OUT A TRIP TO MANCHESTER OK

973TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:55 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

974TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:42 am

Jonny

Jonny

TTBM: "You know how important it is to protect your toddler from the outside" (advert)

Um, no, advert. Rather than constantly worrying and risk-assessing why not just let your toddler wander around for a bit? Unless you poke a beehive or fall down a well you're not likely to freaking die.

When I was growing up I got stung by a wasp, crashed a bike into a dry stone wall and had various other little things happen to me. Alarmingly, I am still alive and well. The whole advert just seems terrified of having anything at all happen to the toddler when, guess what- accidents will happen.

975TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 39 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

WHEN I WAS A TODDLER I ATE DIRT AND PUT LEGO UP MY NOSE
I HAD MY TONSILS OUT AND WHEN I GOT HOME I APPARENTLY ACCIDENTALLY A GLASS OF VODKA AND CRACKED MY HEAD ON A GLASS TABLE
AND THEN I HEMORRHAGED AND HAD TO GO BACK TO HOSPITAL AND GET A BUNCH OF STITCHES

I AM FAIRLY CERTAIN THAT AGE 2-6 IS REAL LIFE GOD MODE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum