Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even-

+16
Hollyღ
Ziggles
Samiam
Jonny
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
SQUIGGLES
Tuomey
Bowen
Katls
someguy3657
Top Hat Zebra
Moltenfield
Gorgro
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

477TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Try not being a Legendry Pokemon. I mean, Mew are pretty...Rare, one might say...

478TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Bowen.

I don't think I've ever seen you in here before.

479TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Eh?
In this thread?
I lurk. I usually have nothing much to say.
And usually my TTBM are insignificant. Like someone eating all the Fluttershys in the house.

EDIT:
Wait.
Hold the fuck on.
Fluttershys.

Last edited by Bowen on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

480TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Bowen wrote:Eh?
In this thread?
I lurk. I usually have nothing much to say.
And usually my TTBM are insignificant. Like someone eating all the Fluttershys in the house.

Now, I could make some sort of perverted joke, but Im much too curious to find out what this is.

481TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:26 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Bowen wrote:Like someone eating all the Fluttershys in the house.

Fluttershy

LOL WAT
SINCE WHEN DID THAT WORD FILTER

BIS CUIT

482TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Yeah, what he said.
But when people do eat all the Fluttershys, That's kinda annoying too.
They don't even prepare her right. And they get crumbs everywhere.

483TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

That word being filtered doesn't even make any sense...

Cookie.

Yeah, Cookie works.

484TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:35 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Rare wrote:PEOPLE. ON. THE. BUS.
Oh gosh, now I'm having flashbacks.

I was sitting alone on a four seater on the bus because the bus is, like, 80% empty, this guy comes and sits right across from me and starts coughing with his mouth open. That pissed me off enough, but then he gets up to leave at his stop, falls over and gets his foot caught on my guitar. Stupid idiot, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't sit across from me like a creepy dumbass.

Wrecked all of my new strings, fuck, so much anger.

Also, gosh, I hate people so much, sometimes.
Spoiled because rant and language.
Spoiler:

485TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Biscuı̇ts []

http://www.jttheninja.com

486TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:34 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

What's wrong with biscuits?

487TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:38 am

Katls

Katls

TTBM: School. There's a lot of stuff happening because of state testing, which is resulting in a ton of over-the-next-few-weeks homework assignments.
To my teachers:
If you want us to be ready for the tests, why not make us study relevent matterial in a relevent manner, not making a huge poster on space, even though we're still learning about it, and have our homework be reveiwing stuff from earlier chapters? Hmm? And while we're working on these posters, you're having us do one of your useless creative projects? I'd like to beat you right now. And why is th only real reveiw that we're doing is in Math? Seriously?

Well, off to do a ton of homework that has little relevence to the reveiw that we're doing right now for the big tests! Now I will have less time to study for them, and I can't flunk these, 'casue I need to be in the high level classes next year to get where I want to in life!
It doesn't help that in the morning and in the middle of the afternoon at school my brain seems to stop functioning propperly, which both peeves and worries me.
So... much... STRESS.

488TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

TTBM: So, apparently my computer has decided to completely stop working.

489TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls wrote:TTBM: School. There's a lot of stuff happening because of state testing, which is resulting in a ton of over-the-next-few-weeks homework assignments.
To my teachers:
If you want us to be ready for the tests, why not make us study relevent matterial in a relevent manner, not making a huge poster on space, even though we're still learning about it, and have our homework be reveiwing stuff from earlier chapters? Hmm? And while we're working on these posters, you're having us do one of your useless creative projects? I'd like to beat you right now. And why is th only real reveiw that we're doing is in Math? Seriously?

Well, off to do a ton of homework that has little relevence to the reveiw that we're doing right now for the big tests! Now I will have less time to study for them, and I can't flunk these, 'casue I need to be in the high level classes next year to get where I want to in life!
It doesn't help that in the morning and in the middle of the afternoon at school my brain seems to stop functioning propperly, which both peeves and worries me.
So... much... STRESS.
That stress will resurface when you get back into school almost immediately if you have this much of it.

490TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

You got to let stress go, instead of shoving it aside. Me? I walk about a block to this really good climbing tree I know, and just goof around listening to music and climbing around.
TTBM: Not a lot. Got a lot of competitions coming up. State tests are actually gonna be really easy for me, but it's finals that are gonna kick my arse if I don't study up. Not to mention AP tests, and planning for the IB program...
This summer's gonna be a hard one. My sister's gonna have 'er kid, my parents are gonna be schooling and working. I'm going to get a job and a driver's license(no car, though). Hopefully my brother will have moved out and my other brother will find work so he can afford his efficiency.
Soooo... Welcome to the jungle, we take it day by day!

491TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:20 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TTBM: Was awakened this morning at 3:30 am by the sound of the power going out (don't ask me how this sound wakes me up, it just does). I go downstairs to see if it's a breaker and hear this weird rumbling/grinding noise. I look downstairs, and nobody's using the laundry machines, so I can't figure out where the noise is coming from...so I go outside.

At the end of the street (well, really on the street on which mine opens), a car has slammed into a telephone pole and crashed...with a power transformer on the hood. That explains the power outage on the street, I suppose. Oh, and the car's now on fire...I don't get too close. Oh, and also, power lines are down across the only entrance of my street (so I really don't get too close). I call to a neighbor (across whose yard the lines fell), and he had called 911. The police and fire department arrived shortly, which is a good thing, since the car eventually becomes a fireball, with the flames trying to spread to a nearby tree (the tree being green, it doesn't really catch). The driver apparently got out and (from what I heard later) was unhurt, which is good...

...but dude, at THREE IN THE MORNING? Really? I'd love to know the story behind this...I'm just glad they were able to move the lines so that I could get out of my street and go to work. Hopefully there will be power when I get back tonight. []

492TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:20 am

Packie

Packie

TTBM: Just found an awesome source of information for a literature report that I am writing (due tomorrow). The problem is, it is an chapter from a book, and I can't figure out what book it is...

493TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:27 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

494TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:33 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

JT_the_Ninja wrote:TTBM: Was awakened this morning at 3:30 am by the sound of the power going out (don't ask me how this sound wakes me up, it just does). I go downstairs to see if it's a breaker and hear this weird rumbling/grinding noise. I look downstairs, and nobody's using the laundry machines, so I can't figure out where the noise is coming from...so I go outside.

At the end of the street (well, really on the street on which mine opens), a car has slammed into a telephone pole and crashed...with a power transformer on the hood. That explains the power outage on the street, I suppose. Oh, and the car's now on fire...I don't get too close. Oh, and also, power lines are down across the only entrance of my street (so I really don't get too close). I call to a neighbor (across whose yard the lines fell), and he had called 911. The police and fire department arrived shortly, which is a good thing, since the car eventually becomes a fireball, with the flames trying to spread to a nearby tree (the tree being green, it doesn't really catch). The driver apparently got out and (from what I heard later) was unhurt, which is good...

...but dude, at THREE IN THE MORNING? Really? I'd love to know the story behind this...I'm just glad they were able to move the lines so that I could get out of my street and go to work. Hopefully there will be power when I get back tonight. []

That's pretty badass.

495TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:09 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Well, power's back; a new phone pole has been put up; stuff's back to normal...[]

496TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

JT_the_Ninja wrote:TTBM: Was awakened this morning at 3:30 am by the sound of the power going out (don't ask me how this sound wakes me up, it just does). I go downstairs to see if it's a breaker and hear this weird rumbling/grinding noise. I look downstairs, and nobody's using the laundry machines, so I can't figure out where the noise is coming from...so I go outside.

Reminds me of this...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6721220/Tui-billboard-mocks-crash-driver

497TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

TTBM: New headset arrived today, and it doesn't work.

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean-l

Now I have to go through the whole process of sending it back to them and getting my money back. I can only hope they won't make this any harder than it has to be. I don't like deviations from my plans like this.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

498TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 am

Katls

Katls

iknowthatfeelbro.gif

499TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 529354_249897528440980_247115745385825_461285_65157369_n

"Say, Zebra, did you get a tattoo of a hoof on your face?"

No.

500TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- - Page 20 Empty Re: TTBM #4? 5? I don't even- Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 am

Taiju

Taiju

TTRFBM: I seriously just finished unloading a truck full of stock at my work today (1,000 boxes full of miscellaneous stuffs), when I get called by my District Manager who tells me (he doesn't even ask me, he basically forced me) that I now have to go to another store and help them unload their 1300 piece truck. So from 7 am until 5 pm, I was unloading stock.

Oh, Family Dollar, how I love you. [/sarcasm]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum