Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Tofu Cannot Scream - A Poetry Collab"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AJ

AJ

So, basically, just to outline what this is - for years and years, I have written poetry. Most of this poetry has never seen the light of day, most never gets opened again once I finish writing - so it all seems a bit pointless. Working with friends and other people, I am in the process of putting together a little book of poems called "Tofu Cannot Scream". For this, I need a collaboration of poetic (and graphical) works to include in the book alongside my own work.

Therefore, I am going to use this blog for those who would be willing to submit some material. I cannot guarantee your works will make the final product, but all entries are welcome and would be greatly appreciated. I will also post some of my own works in here too. If you have submissions which you would rather not be posted on here, feel free to PM/Mail me it.

There is no direct theme to the book, although it is largely about the failings of humanity and the corruption of society - expressed in a number of thematic and colourful ways - so pretty much all submissions are welcome. Submissions can be of any size from two lines to a mass of stanza's. Swearing is allowed for now, but if I have to alter some works I will contact you and let you know if this is acceptable (under the rules of copyright any submissions will be void of copyright within my reasonable use, and rights shared with myself and the author of the works).

Finally, I want to illiterate that the creation and selling of this book will be undertaken out of my own money and will NOT be for personal profit, and ALL money raised will be going to a charity of some shape or form that has not yet been decided - and I assure you the chosen charity will be trustworthy and worthwhile.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to (hopefully) receiving some talented works.
Cheers,
AJ
x

https://facebook.com/AJKemp
Share this post on: reddit

Tacoline

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:29 pm by Tacoline

sounds cool, idk if anyone on here is good at poetry but we will try.

AJ

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:23 pm by AJ

Well, there's only one way to find out - everyone try write some poetry

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]