Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

[IMPORTANT] We will wish you the best, Sam~ [IMPORTANT]

+12
Tacoline
Bowen
Travelcube
D-Munny
Tuomey
JT_the_Ninja
Jonny
AwesomeMedic
Gorgro
someguy3657
Packie
Hollyღ
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Tacoline

Tacoline

[IMPORTANT] We will wish you the best, Sam~ [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 Sam_s_10

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Hey everyone, I'm on my mom's computer because my charger decided to die on me. Don't worry, I'll still try to get on when I can. Anyway, the picture is looking great! I'm sorry I didn't add more room, it was bigger before tinypic decided to randomly resize it. If anyone can darken and shrink my text for me, it'd be greatly appreciated because I can't do much on this computer.

Update on Sam - he's doing better then yesterday, he's still really upset about what happened, and is trying to find a new place to live. A company is willing to sell him a house, but it has to be moved off that land, so he is now trying to get things to work out. He's under a lot of stress but hopefully things will work out for him soon.

someguy3657

someguy3657

Did he manage to see the cool pic yet?

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

His electronics were pretty waterlogged, but I think his laptop still works, but he doesn't have internet connection so he hasn't been online since the fire. I didn't tell him about the pic either, I want it to be a surprise, but I told him I let you guys know what happened and that you all wished him luck and good hopes. :3

Samiam

Samiam

hey guys!

Thank you all so much for your support! it has been a crazy week for me for sure. I just got my computer connected to the internet at a friend's house and incredibly it works! (it only had burnt insulation and soot inside it and got hosed down like it was on fire) I will post pics of the aftermath and give a recount of what happened in a blog post.

And thank you guys that makes me feel good to know all of you were pulling for me!

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

No problem Sam! We wish we could do more for you, :C

^^ Much agreed. The Atlantic is between me and rebuilding your house Brick-by-brick :C We're glad we could help you smile ^

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Jonny used SURF!

Quickly, SB8! To wherever Sam is! *gallops across water*

someguy3657

someguy3657

Yay! Sam's back!

PARTY

Packie

Packie

Yah, I wish we could've done more, but good to see you back

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

W00T! Time for green eggs and ham! It's Samiam! []

http://www.jttheninja.com

Messernacht

Messernacht

I missed this completely. Sorry to hear about this Sam. Thoughts and best wishes are with you.

AJ

AJ

I've only just seen this, it looks devastating and I'm sorry for your losses.

The main thing is that you and your family are all safe and well. A house is a home, but it can be replaced, many other things cannot.

All the best Sam

https://facebook.com/AJKemp

Katls

Katls

Sorry that this is late, but I hope you appesatie it all the same.
[IMPORTANT] We will wish you the best, Sam~ [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 Sam_s_10

Samiam

Samiam

It doesn't matter if it is late, Thank You for the thought.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum