Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:26 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

As probably the sole remaining member of the dessicated remains of what once was the center of operations for the scattered citizens of the Treehouse, I am officially assuming sole, executive command over the headquarters and whatever artifacts and ancient reliquaries may remain inside.

When I first joined the Treehouse, I knew it would eventually end like this, with my ebon hooves crackling over the dried and broken leaves that once made up the boughs of this grand fortress, all others slain or driven before me in a frenzy of terrified bowel movements. But I had assumed it would happen after I detonated the nuclear devices I was slowly planting along all of the walls. Unfortunately Taco mistakenly ate all of those. You all remember this as the "Radioactive Burp Incident" but I remember it as a foil in my plans.

Nevertheless, the fact that it ended much later and much more pathetically than I had initially intended doesn't change the fact that I am now declaring myself the ruler over all the Treehouse. This shall me my throne. I shall expect tribute from the Facebook group, the Discord group, and even the Steam group, if it is still operational. I will expect pledges of loyalty from all surviving members. I will also expect pledges of loyalty from the dead members, pending invention of a functioning Ectocommunicator. For now, if you are a dead member and you can hear me, you may pledge your loyalty by stacking all of the chairs in the dining hall into abstract shapes.

This is Prime High Imperator Lord King Top Hat Zebra the Great and Pretty Cool. Assuming executive command.

Last edited by Top Hat Zebra on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:03 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

NO YOU'RE NOT!

3I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

YES I AM

4I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:23 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

PROUVE IT

5I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

MINE IS THE FIRST POST OF 2018 FINDERS KEEPERS THAT'S THE RULES

6I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:03 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You wish. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

7I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:44 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

NO TAKESIE BACKSIES

8I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:21 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Try me

9I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:25 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I DID YOU WERE DISGUSTING WHAT DO YOU BATHE IN?

10I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:11 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Ur mum...

....is pretty cool. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

11I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:37 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I came back to take control from the zebra. This is mine now.

12I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:48 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

How dare you trespass in my domain.

13I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Empty Re: I AM ASSUMING EXECUTIVE COMMAND Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:30 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

YOUR domain? I declared it to be mine, now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum