Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Giftizzles

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Giftizzles Empty Giftizzles Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:16 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

THIS IS PROBABLY A HORRIBLY USELESS THREAD, I USUALLY DON'T THREAD OKAY, SO SORRY IN ADVANCE.

Everyone has Christmas and New Year's and whatnot coming up, so any gift-related quesions or ideas can go here. (For Birthdays and everything else as well.)

So, my mom is freaking out because she can't think of anything to get for me and is asking me for guidance, so any ideas on what a Tasha might want? You all know me somewhat well to various degrees, I hoped you might have ideas on what I might like?

ALSO WHAT DO YOU GET FOR A BOYFRIEND'S MOM I'M REALLY BAD AT THIS.

And what do you get for the actual boyfriend, I have some thoughts but any ideas are welcome still ☻ (though PM me those, Gorgro can't know what he's getting.)

And feel free to share stories on special/cool gifts you've received/given ☺☺☺☺☺

2Giftizzles Empty Re: Giftizzles Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:18 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Gift cards...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

3Giftizzles Empty Re: Giftizzles Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

yeah, sadly gift cards are a really good thing to get for someone that you don't kno what they want.
other than that there's steam and the wishlist. but for those that don't use steam gift cards are usually best

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum