Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied!

+15
A Sinister Speaker
Ziggles
AJ
Tuomey
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
Tacoline
Samiam
Sunny
Angua
Dog Breath
Packie
Jonny
Gorgro
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:34 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Republic of Dave?
Yeah, Dave is a channel; British, I think.
Some people get it here.

RT: Ok, so this morning I was having a dream and then I got kicked out of the dream.
I swear to Science, someone kicked me out of the dream.

Someone was telling me to get the hell out and similar stuff and then I felt like I was being pushed and I woke up.
WTF?

902Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 am

Bowen

Bowen

Dreams are weird..
I can't remember mine usually, but when I do, they're starnge...
My friend remembers his all the time, and always tells you a 40 minute stroy about them...
Gah.
After the 10 minute mark It gets annoying....

903Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:10 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

If you talk about them and write them down they get more vivid and you get lucid dreams more often

EDIT: We now have a total of 6666 comments posted. Win?

904Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:33 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Mebbe?
RT: Lordy and I tired, but is time for doing stuffs! AWAY

905Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

RT:

NJTPNSP;NBMS;P

that is all

906Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:40 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

RT: I really dislike objects that move fast, especially when I am in proximity to or riding inside them...I also dislike seeing clouds from any angle but several thousand feet below them. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

907Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

JT_the_Ninja wrote:RT: I really dislike objects that move fast, especially when I am in proximity to or riding inside them...I also dislike seeing clouds from any angle but several thousand feet below them. []
That is a lame thing! A lame person would say that.

908Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Ziggy Stardust wrote:
JT_the_Ninja wrote:RT: I really dislike objects that move fast, especially when I am in proximity to or riding inside them...I also dislike seeing clouds from any angle but several thousand feet below them. []
That is a lame thing! A lame person would say that.
no this is patrick

909Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

XD
RT: Whee movie review time bitches!
I just saw Jonah Hex. That was the most unbelievably fucking stupid movie ever! It was action-packed and completely indifferent to the limitations of the time period(post-Civil War). The motifs were blatant and in many cases completely unnecessary. There's a lot of fan-service on Megan Fox's part(she must have had to wear a corset for ages to get that waist, OUCH). Many of the tenets of the film just weren't explained. The entire origin story of the character took about a minute and a half to be narrated at the beginning of the film, so the movie was really the first adventure rather than a backstory. I got why some of the things that were included(only briefly touched upon) were there, thanks to my father on the drive home, but having read the series he, too, found it incredibly stupid. I found myself facepalming in the theater and burst out laughing, much to the annoyance of my fellow theatre-goers. I am very entertained.
So it was really stupid and also hilarious, but not on purpose. I mean, Wild Wild West was more believable as a post-Civil War movie, and there was a giant steam-powered mechanical spider involved.

910Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 am

Angua

Angua

RT: Who would win, Bear or Shark?

http://twitter.com/Dickinsop

911Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:01 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Bear. Sharks have a lot of teeth, but bears have teeth and claws. If they were fighting, say, on the beach, all the bear would have to do is get behind or to the side of the shark and dig in where the flesh is soft. Of course, if they were fighting in the shallows, the shark would just swim out of the bear's range, then strike and get away before the bear could react. A few attacks would probably be sufficient for the bear to die of blood loss, or to get its head severely damaged.

912Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:08 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Depends.
What kind of bear and what kind of shark?
Also: battleground?

913Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:19 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

RT: My laptop just totally banned me from music. It refused to open iTunes, Media Player froze up, as did firefox and IE when i tried playing something off youtube.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

914Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:28 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

....maybe it's into rave?

915Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:47 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Is it a grizzly bear or a polar bear? This makes all the difference!

The point is that polar bears can swim long distances, and they also enjoy cereal. []

916Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:51 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

What if the bear were Steve? You don't want to mess with him.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

917Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:05 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Steve'd punch the shark out and then be all "Oh, I forgot, I'm supposed to die horribly when a shark attacks. Sorry buddy."

918Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Gorgro wrote:RT: My laptop just totally banned me from music. It refused to open iTunes, Media Player froze up, as did firefox and IE when i tried playing something off youtube.
RETRIBUTION!

919Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i call for REVOLUTION!

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Civ_revolution

920Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

RT: Just got the new Newsboys album...first track I spun was the redone "Jesus Freak." Hah, great side-benefits to taking on Michael Tait as the new lead singer. []

921Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I can't stop listening to She Don't Want Nobody Near by Counting Crows. It's practically hypnotic.

922Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

RT: Ms. Ziggomatic Starscream, what's up? []

923Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Heh, Starscream. Figures I'd be a Decepticon.
Not much, John Thomas Ninjaface.

924Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

RT: There will be Brawl is AWESOME!

925Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

RT: Dewmann get on the chatbox or forfeit your life

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum