Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied!

+15
A Sinister Speaker
Ziggles
AJ
Tuomey
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
Tacoline
Samiam
Sunny
Angua
Dog Breath
Packie
Jonny
Gorgro
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

526Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

I'm not all that adorable, but I bring home food and corpses of political enemies sometimes.

RT: The dead or alive move is decidedly meh.

527Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Tuomey wrote:Go to my room, where I have a laptop and xbox and tv and bed and gameboy and dvds and skateboards and zombie kits?

We'll have guards placed in your room to prevent you from doing anything fun. They are dressed in furry hats and dosen't afraid of anything. This is standard procedure and should you attempt to make them laugh, they will be forced to tie you up to a futon and make socially-unacceptable videos of you for Youtube.

528Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Rare, you can't fit guards in my room.
Also, I have anti-authority traps, everywhere.

529Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Tuomey wrote:Rare, you can't fit guards in my room.
Also, I have anti-authority traps, everywhere.

What if I played my trap card?
*Puts card face down on table*

That's right - Deus Ex Machina.

530Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:15 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

RT: Kennywood tomorrow!!!!! []

http://www.jttheninja.com

531Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Rt: I may NOT adopt the stray cat outside.
Once I could finally approach it, it clawed the shit out of me. For no reason at all.
Fuck you cat, I feed you, give you water, put out some shelter for you and now because of you my hand stings and there is blood on my keyboard.

532Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:58 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Um...you may want to go to the hospital...I mean, it's bad enough in civilized places, but a stray cat in Australia probably has snake venom in it or something...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

533Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Bowen wrote:Rt: I may NOT adopt the stray cat outside.
Once I could finally approach it, it clawed the shit out of me. For no reason at all.
Fuck you cat, I feed you, give you water, put out some shelter for you and now because of you my hand stings and there is blood on my keyboard.

I'm sorry, it's that time of the month. :'(

534Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:04 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Your a ginger?
With balls?
Giant ones?
My entire brain has just been fucked.
but then it would be combined with bee genit- OH SWEET JESUS CRIST WHAT DID I JUST THINK!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH...
*mind melt*

535Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Bowen wrote:Your a ginger?
With balls?
Giant ones?
but then it would be combined with bee genit- OH SWEET JESUS CRIST WHAT DID I JUST THINK!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH...
*mind melt*

There are some things about me you guys don't know about okay?!

536Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Wait.....where are your wings... I smell CONSPIRACIES!

537Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:29 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

RT:

"O Fortuna" is probably one of the most amazing songs ever.

538Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Samiam

Samiam

RT: I beat the dark brotherhood guest line in Oblivion, twas a long one.

539Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

Rare wrote: You can always replace him with me, I might be messy but I'm at least adorable.

For you, dearest Bee-Cat, I would wreak a trail of destruction across Paris in the space of 96 hours to track you down.

540Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

Bowen wrote:Your a ginger?
With balls?
Giant ones?
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH...
*mind melt*

Julia Gillard was outside your window?!

541Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Bowen

Bowen

could be, could be....

542Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

[quote="Bowen"]

i read that as: julia gizzard was outside your window.
STOP IT BRAIN, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

543Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Bowen

Bowen

what? Is? HAPPENING!?

544Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:39 am

Angua

Angua

RT: You'd never believe football was invented in England. But then, you'd never believe that a certain Ref, lines man or 3rd and 4th official from Uraguay had eyes.

http://twitter.com/Dickinsop

545Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:44 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Messernacht (23)

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Lolcatbirthday

Last edited by Rare on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

546Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:29 am

A Sinister Speaker

Samiam wrote:RT: I beat the dark brotherhood guest line in Oblivion, twas a long one.

Only took me a day or two was one of the easier ones.

547Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Under a tornado warning again so I'm stuck listening to air sirens again pretending I'm in silent hill. Again.

548Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

See, if there was an air siren here people would probably ignore it most of the time.

In schools and colleges here it is common that fire alarms will go off several times a day, just because.

In the colleges there is no intercom system either, so if there actually was a fire we'd be screwed.

549Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:53 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

I used to be terrified of tornados. I'd freak out every time there was a storm, or the wind was heavy. But a tornado warning did give way to several hours of fun in the basement one time in second grade.

550Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:10 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dewmann wrote:I used to be terrified of tornados. I'd freak out every time there was a storm, or the wind was heavy. But a tornado warning did give way to several hours of fun in the basement one time in second grade.

Storm passed!

Random Thoughts v6.0 - Now Stickied! - Page 22 1238863123743_f

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum